Religious Left seeks to impose their dogmas

Stalkers? Do you realize that this is a public forum and a thread on a front page? More gamma stupidity, no one is taking enough interest in you to come close to stalking Mr. secret king.

When I see a snarky, bitchy comment I usually comment back. You can count on that.

this being a public forum does not take away the fact you followed me into the thread for sole purpose of getting my attention and not to once address the topic of the thread. In order to do this you twisted my words into something totally out of context with the post I replied to.
You are a Collectivist... lol

you are a weird one.

Stalkers? Do you realize that this is a public forum and a thread on a front page? More gamma stupidity, no one is taking enough interest in you to come close to stalking Mr. secret king.

When I see a snarky, bitchy comment I usually comment back. You can count on that.

this being a public forum does not take away the fact you followed me into the thread for sole purpose of getting my attention and not to once address the topic of the thread. In order to do this you twisted my words into something totally out of context with the post I replied to.

you are a weird one.
are on the golf course right now?

you are a weird one.

nope, too much rain, been raining since last night.

you are a weird one.

What kind of golfer are you? A fair weather golfer...

you are a weird one.

What kind of golfer are you? A fair weather golfer...

courses close in the rain, don’t want their greens and fairways torn up

Forum List

Back