Man's Response to God

Oh by the way. Would it not be better to take out the book of revelation from the canon of the books of the bible? This books produces much to much extremes, nonsense and problems.

Last edited:
He choose not to give me a gift. Sounds like it's on him.
There is also another part to this which involves seeking the gift and asking for it. We are told this requires persistence, but that God gives good things to those who ask.

He choose not to give me a gift. Sounds like it's on him.
There is also another part to this which involves seeking the gift and asking for it. We are told this requires persistence, but that God gives good things to those who ask.
Unless you're talking about the Prosperity Gospel, no one gets a gift in this world. We have to have faith in a promise that we don't even get from God himself, only a third party. Which third party should I put my faith in, Yahweh, Allah, etc., etc.?

Unless you're talking about the Prosperity Gospel, no one gets a gift in this world. We have to have faith in a promise that we don't even get from God himself, only a third party. Which third party should I put my faith in, Yahweh, Allah, etc., etc.?
Frankly, I do not understand your points. Prosperity Gospel? What promise? Third Party? Then you appear to ask Which religion?

Jesus talks about the faith of a little child. A little child does not ask which God, which religion, etc. However, I do recommend starting with One God, and calling Him anything you wish. I prefer Abba, but I doubt it matters. Then, the only faith you need is that if you strive for the ideals of love and goodness in all things things will work out better than if you do not. Love God, or if you have no belief in God, love Goodness, and love your fellowman. Have faith that is the better way. This is the faith of a child--and also the faith of a good adult.

So god is like an ATM? Or just as smart as an ATM?
The point is not to expect--or treat--God as your own personal genii. That is not His role, nor is it His relationship to you. If you want a genii, find a genii. If you want a relationship with God it starts with first discerning, then following His will. It would be more accurate to think of yourself as His genii, or for the more humble, His servant.

The point is not to expect--or treat--God as your own personal genii. That is not His role, nor is it His relationship to you. If you want a genii, find a genii. If you want a relationship with God it starts with first discerning, then following His will. It would be more accurate to think of yourself as His genii, or for the more humble, His servant.
So where do I find god's will? And don't say the bible, that has nothing to do with god.

So where do I find god's will? And don't say the bible, that has nothing to do with god.
Wouldn't you have to believe in God first to be able to find God's will?

The law for humanity is written on our hearts. In everything we do, we should choose the best, the most loving, or the ideal way of acting. When we are uncertain, we should talk it through so we can hear words. And/or, we should clear our minds and exist in silence for a time.

Wouldn't you have to believe in God first to be able to find God's will?
No, people who don't believe should be able to find god. So let's start with god's will, where is it?

The law for humanity is written on our hearts. In everything we do, we should choose the best, the most loving, or the ideal way of acting. When we are uncertain, we should talk it through so we can hear words. And/or, we should clear our minds and exist in silence for a time.
So the guys who flew the planes into the WTC would say that they had their ideals "written on our hearts. In everything we do, we should choose the best, the most loving, or the ideal way of acting." And then "BOOM"!

So the guys who flew the planes into the WTC would say that they had their ideals "written on our hearts. In everything we do, we should choose the best, the most loving, or the ideal way of acting." And then "BOOM"!
Actually the Middle Eastern belief's foundation is that one cannot so much as lift his little finger without it first being the will of God. Therefore, flying the planes into WTC was the will of God because it could never have happened had it not been the will of God. Another plane went down in Pennsylvania only because that was the will of God. You want to be mean to someone? Will of God. You want to be nice to someone? Will of God.

Actually the Middle Eastern belief's foundation is that one cannot so much as lift his little finger without it first being the will of God. Therefore, flying the planes into WTC was the will of God because it could never have happened had it not been the will of God. Another plane went down in Pennsylvania only because that was the will of God. You want to be mean to someone? Will of God. You want to be nice to someone? Will of God.
So whose will of god should I follow?

If it is reasonable love what you like to do then it is god's will. If you are not able to trust in the bible or other written information, if you are not able to trust in yourselve, not able to trust in words of others or to trust in the signs in the world all around you, so you are not able to find god's way for you, then try to do a psychotherapy to find first your own real self. If all this fails do not worry: God cares. You will find your way when it will be your will and god's will to find it.

Last edited:

If it is reasonable love what you like to do then it is god's will. If you are not able to trust in the bible or other written informations, to trust in yourselve, to trust in words of others or to trust in the signs in the world all around you, so you are not able to find god's way for you, then try to do a psychotherapy to find first your own real self. If all this fails do not worry: God cares. You will find your way when it is your will and god's will to find it.
So why does god tortured babies with deformities, pain, and retardation?

Forum List

Back