Religious nut pauses campaign to run the free world in order to consider a problem that doesnt exi

I guess he always has Heidi with him, out shopping at the mall, for those emergencies. :rolleyes:

Good for Cruz. He is right, men shouldn't pee next to my daughter. Real men wouldn't even think about it.
Real men arent thinking about it. Only religious nuts who want to bring in back door discrimination laws.
Real men aren't lib pussies denying the truth to force their stupidity on everyone.

Good for Cruz. He is right, men shouldn't pee next to my daughter. Real men wouldn't even think about it.
Real men arent thinking about it. Only religious nuts who want to bring in back door discrimination laws.
Keeping your dick in the men's room is discrimination? Yes, that's technically true since it requires some level of discernment. Something any toddler would have.

Something to keep the simple minded on the right busy. You'd think by now the wingnuts would wake up and see what fools they have been. A non-issue to debate as the fox laughs.

Something to keep the simple minded on the right busy. You'd think by now the wingnuts would wake up and see what fools they have been. A non-issue to debate as the fox laughs.
Its beyond parody.
Create a problem that doesnt exist.pass laws against it and add in a load of other stuff that you have an issue with.
I believe that there are no laws banning witches from teaching kids. That will be next. How have we coped till now ?

The fool lets a dick walk into the ladies room thinking he's a woman, or just saying so. The right has the right and duty to protect us from the left's mental illness.

Its beyond parody.
Create a problem that doesnt exist.pass laws against it and add in a load of other stuff that you have an issue with.
I believe that there are no laws banning witches from teaching kids. That will be next. How have we coped till now ?
It didn't exist until some mentally deranged faggot lib created it. Retards.

Its beyond parody.

Ass ramming pole smokers like you created the problem. Everyone else is content with the junk they were born with. I personally don't care if some bulldyke goes in the men's room and tries to stand up and piss next to me. Hell... I'd probably fucking laugh at the mess it made. I do know for God damn sure %100 of the sane women in the world don't want faggots and perverts pissing all over their restrooms, or getting anywhere near their daughters.

Too bad HIV didn't spread faster.

You've got a problem with that comment ?
No. I have a problem with the context. Its a problem that doesnt exist.

Well it wasn't a problem, until suddenly out of nowhere the LGBT community made it one.
You guys now want to be able to waltz into any rest room you like based not on your anatomy, but based on who you 'feel' you are.
I bet you blame the Jews for the Holocaust too.

Its beyond parody.

Ass ramming pole smokers like you created the problem. Everyone else is content with the junk they were born with. I personally don't care if some bulldyke goes in the men's room and tries to stand up and piss next to me. Hell... I'd probably fucking laugh at the mess it made. I do know for God damn sure %100 of the sane women in the world don't want faggots and perverts pissing all over their restrooms, or getting anywhere near their daughters.

Too bad HIV didn't spread faster.

Hmmmm, you obviously have an open mind on the issue. Pretty soon degenerates like yourself will be extinct.

Hmmmm, you obviously have an open mind on the issue. Pretty soon degenerates like yourself will be extinct.

Only a complete blithering idiot like you would be "open minded" to such insanity. You're the degenerate here scumbag, and you would have died under a kitchen sink years ago if the Drano didn't have a child resistant lid on it.

Forum List

Back