Religious People are Leaving the Democrat Party over its Extremism

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Well, maybe we could have seen this coming..

Site:

"They're anti-Christian, and it's driving people out," [Bill] Donohue said in a phone interview of Democrats, citing similar comments from former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who recently endorsed Trump. "And the guys I'm talking to, it's not even so much abortion. It's just they feel like they don't speak their language anymore. This whole idea of letting men compete against women in sports.. the bathrooms, they think they've just gone off the deep end."

Who can blame them?:dunno:
I think even non religious people are fed up with the idiocy. It's just that the people focused on Jesus have more of His light to guide them than those who don't know Him. So we pray for people to Know Him

Site:

"They're anti-Christian, and it's driving people out," [Bill] Donohue said in a phone interview of Democrats, citing similar comments from former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who recently endorsed Trump. "And the guys I'm talking to, it's not even so much abortion. It's just they feel like they don't speak their language anymore. This whole idea of letting men compete against women in sports.. the bathrooms, they think they've just gone off the deep end."
What religious people would be Democrats? Muslims? :dunno:

Site:

Besides, Christian right now embraces infidelity, and paying off whores to keep quiet about it now, many even endorsing a party candidate known to do it, multiple times while married multiple times, even possibly committing rape, as well as bearing false witness.

Site:

People leaving religion. Period

I think even non religious people are fed up with the idiocy. It's just that the people focused on Jesus have more of His light to guide them than those who don't know Him. So we pray for people to Know Him
They got what? More of the light? Where was all that "light" when Trump mocked a handicapped reporter????? You know that should have been the end of that old sow. But the religious yahoos all lined up behind that embarrassment, a convict and sexual predator. Cause they got that light.

Back in reality, it's mostly going the other way. Not wanting to burn in hell for eternity, genuinely religious people are abandoning Trump. Only the phonies remain with him.

Remember, you can't be loyal to Trump and not roast in Hell. Being a Republican is fine, being a conservative is great, but being a Trump cultist is a doomed-to-hell level sin.

Trump cultists, how does the Lord of Lies want you to respond to that?

Site:

Anti-christian is voting for an adulterer who lacks moals.

Besides, Christian right now embraces infidelity, and paying off whores to keep quiet about it now, many even endorsing a party candidate known to do it, multiple times while married multiple times, even possibly committing rape, as well as bearing false witness.
It's hilarious hearing a leftard try to claim the moral high ground. :p

Forum List

Back