Religious removal of body parts

I'm pretty sure you failed to complete or even enter high school..

Facts are simply not something you deal in.

The Sexual Effects Of Circumcision

Adult Male Circumcision: Effects on Sexual Function and Sexual Satisfaction in Kisumu, Kenya
Yep, changed their functioning. As expected when you cut things off. And why should such a thing be allowed just because it's a religious tradition?

This God person, he makes a lot of mistake.

I thought you Marxists claimed that Barack Obama is "god?" :dunno: Again, no negative effects. No real need for it either.

Female Genital Mutilation on the other hand....

I assume you defend FGM since the close allies of the democrats practice it?
Why would defend taking a knife to genitals of children? I don't but so far you do.

Since ISIS is the #1 ally of the democratic party, you don't want to offend your good friends.

BTW, you are not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, but pointing out that there is utterly not medical benefit to circumcision is hardly "defending" It.

I do deal in facts , so the bullshit that it is the same as FGM was answered.
So, you oppose the cutting of the genitals of children for religious reasons yes, or no?

I oppose doing injury to children.

Yep, changed their functioning. As expected when you cut things off. And why should such a thing be allowed just because it's a religious tradition?

This God person, he makes a lot of mistake.

I thought you Marxists claimed that Barack Obama is "god?" :dunno: Again, no negative effects. No real need for it either.

Why would defend taking a knife to genitals of children? I don't but so far you do.

Since ISIS is the #1 ally of the democratic party, you don't want to offend your good friends.

BTW, you are not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, but pointing out that there is utterly not medical benefit to circumcision is hardly "defending" It.

So, you oppose the cutting of the genitals of children for religious reasons yes, or no?

Not an answer. Guess you can't man-up.

It is indeed an answer. No one is required to play your childish game.

Sorry, still not an answer. Apparently you think it's fine to take a knife to genitals of a child for purely religious reasons. Game over (unless you can say differently).

Male circumcision is done for hygienic reasons even atheists are circumcized.

In my best days, no way I would consider having sex with an uncircumcized male. I don't want cervical cancer that bad.

In my best days, no way I would consider having sex with an uncircumcized male. I don't want cervical cancer that bad.

Not to mean that YOU should not. You should have as much sex with uncircumcized males as possible. It's good for your health. Just not my health which I value.

"I'm still trying to figure out how you decided that the foreskin God created was a mistake so therefore it's okay to cut it off?

Maybe this will help. If whatever you cut off still allows you to have children, the purpose of the genitals most think, did it actually matter in the first place? Couldn't anything not related to making babies go no harm no foul?"

From another thread.

If you're unsure about the reasons for circumcision ... don't have one.

We invented soap and water for such things. And that's not a justification for removing body parts based on religious teachings now is it?

"I'm still trying to figure out how you decided that the foreskin God created was a mistake so therefore it's okay to cut it off?

Maybe this will help. If whatever you cut off still allows you to have children, the purpose of the genitals most think, did it actually matter in the first place? Couldn't anything not related to making babies go no harm no foul?"

From another thread.

If you're unsure about the reasons for circumcision ... don't have one.
I'm unsure why it's okay to take a knife to the genitals of a male but not a female? They both still make babies after that so it can't be about function. Just religion at work.

From another thread.

why are you concerning yourself with something you're clueless about?

Sorry, still not an answer. Apparently you think it's fine to take a knife to genitals of a child for purely religious reasons. Game over (unless you can say differently).

So logical fallacy is as close to logic as you get?

No real surprise.

Not to mean that YOU should not. You should have as much sex with uncircumcized males as possible. It's good for your health. Just not my health which I value.
Extra tipsy tonight? You are posting to yourself.

I'm unsure why it's okay to take a knife to the genitals of a male but not a female? They both still make babies after that so it can't be about function. Just religion at work.

And no one is asking you to have either. So you don't need to be sure.

From another thread.

Clueless? Not in the slightest. Can you tell us why cutting parts from a boy is different than cutting parts from a girl, both done for purely religious reasons?

And no one is asking you to have either. So you don't need to be sure.
Jump to the obvious, neither is necessary and both should be banned. Kids come with the parts required. There aren't extras in this case.

From another thread.

Clueless? Not in the slightest. Can you tell us why cutting parts from a boy is different than cutting parts from a girl, both done for purely religious reasons?

I am not going to educate you on the differences. or do you know anyone circumcized who can't have sex because of excruciating pain? women are not "circumcized" they are mutilated.

but thanks for comparing the two.

as I said, you're clueless. or you take a particular offense to the people who engage in circumsizing their sons.

From another thread.

So, if you get rid of things and you can still have children, it's okay?

So, female genital mutilation is okay, because you can still have children?

So logical fallacy is as close to logic as you get?

No real surprise.
There's no fallacy there. Cutting part boy = good. Cutting part girl = bad. That is the fallacy.

From another thread.

I am not going to educate you on the differences. or do you know anyone circumcized who can't have sex because of excruciating pain? women are not "circumcized" they are mutilated.

as I said, you're clueless.
Okay, I take perfectly normal boy parts and I cut them off. Now I take perfectly normal girl parts, and I cut them off. Explain the difference?

From another thread.

as I said, you're clueless.
Okay, I take perfectly normal boy parts and I cut them off. Now I take perfectly normal girl parts, and I cut them off. Explain the difference?

you need to stop mischaracterizing the foreskin as a "body part". and your repetition of that phrase does not make you sound any less ignorant.

Forum List

Back