Religious Right Wing Bigots Still Obsessing About Marriage-Get a Life!

You being dismissive and arrogant, is not a counter argument.

My point stands.

You took an beloved institution, and managed to convince half the population, that anyone that did not support immediate and radical change to the institution, was a hateful bigot.

That turned large percentages of Americans against their family and friends, tearing apart this country, for your ideological and/or partisan gain.

First you accuse me of being evasive and dishonest, Now you accuse me of being arrogant and dismissive to avoid defending your bigotry. What will you try net?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not "bigotry" to have political disagreement about an issue of great public import, like Gay Marriage.
It is bigotry to advocate the denial of rights and full participation in society for no rational reason
Anything the government has to give you a license to do is not a "right" by definition.
The issue is not whether marriage in and of itself is a right. The issue is the discriminatory treatment of one group in relation to another with respect to marriage. Think you can get your head around that fella?

I think the problem is that you think Homos are an involuntary group. They are just people with nothing in common except for their sexual practices, that they voluntarily tell people who don't want to hear about them about.

I honestly don't care if y'all play house and pretend to be married...but will you deviants ever actually behave like normal, married couples? I doubt it...because your whole thing is about being deviant and destructive to normalcy.

Thank you for another brilliant and thoughtful contribution to the topic :9::9:
Are you mad because I assumed you're a homosexual?

First you accuse me of being evasive and dishonest, Now you accuse me of being arrogant and dismissive to avoid defending your bigotry. What will you try net?

Its not "bigotry" to have political disagreement about an issue of great public import, like Gay Marriage.
It is bigotry to advocate the denial of rights and full participation in society for no rational reason
Anything the government has to give you a license to do is not a "right" by definition.
The issue is not whether marriage in and of itself is a right. The issue is the discriminatory treatment of one group in relation to another with respect to marriage. Think you can get your head around that fella?

I think the problem is that you think Homos are an involuntary group. They are just people with nothing in common except for their sexual practices, that they voluntarily tell people who don't want to hear about them about.
I think that the problem is that you are a troll who doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about and makes shit up try to get a rise out of people and derail the thread.

I honestly don't care if y'all play house and pretend to be married...but will you deviants ever actually behave like normal, married couples? I doubt it...because your whole thing is about being deviant and destructive to normalcy.

Thank you for another brilliant and thoughtful contribution to the topic :9::9:
Are you mad because I assumed you're a homosexual?
I'm not mad and I don't give a rats hind parts what you assume or think that I am.

My point stands.

You took an beloved institution, and managed to convince half the population, that anyone that did not support immediate and radical change to the institution, was a hateful bigot.

That turned large percentages of Americans against their family and friends, tearing apart this country, for your ideological and/or partisan gain.

Well....why would the government have any interest in gay marriage? You guys just spread diseases, your union cannot produce children....what exactly is there not to discriminate against? Your union does nothing positive for society...it just makes you happy. Real marriage produces children and marriages promote well adjusted citizens.

The discrimination would be perfectly logical and reasonable.

What the fuck are you talking about now? What damage?

Get the fuck over the histrionics . You are being whinny and ridiculous. Most people have moved on. The beloved institution of marriage is alive and well and better off for being more inclusive. It was not a "radical change" ....?

My point stands.

Of what "great public import" is same-sex marriage? Better to get busy on the amount of domestic-abuse charges and protection orders. Get busy on the misogyny that abounds in heterosexual relationships. As I have said before, I saw some guy from the southern baptist cult bragging on public television that he wins all arguments with his wife because he has a penis. Get busy with the problems among heterosexuals.

Get the fuck over the histrionics . You are being whinny and ridiculous. Most people have moved on. The beloved institution of marriage is alive and well and better off for being more inclusive. It was not a "radical change" ....?

My point stands.

Of what "great public import" is same-sex marriage? Better to get busy on the amount of domestic-abuse charges and protection orders. Get busy on the misogyny that abounds in heterosexual relationships. As I have said before, I saw some guy from the southern baptist cult bragging on public television that he wins all arguments with his wife because he has a penis. Get busy with the problems among heterosexuals.
Lol....sounds like a pathetic attempt at a joke on the southern baptist pastor's part. That is not biblical teaching at all.

Being a Baptist myself, though not a southern Baptist...I cannot picture this being said by a Baptist preacher....we keep the children with their parwnts throughout the entire service...and that type of comment would most definitely not come out of my pastor's mouth.

Gay Marriage is of significantly great public import that it was argued about in the highest court of the land. Even hardcore libs like William Clinton and Robert Byrd argued against it.

Faggots and dykes play house by sanction of government. They aren't married.
That you for that brilliant, thoughtful and articulate contribution to an important topic that involves real human beings . You are real asset to the USMB and clearly raise that bar on the level of intellectual discourse and the constructive exchange of ideas. Bless you.

Most of your argument, is similar name calling.

I called you a name?

Many. Which makes your attack on somedude, quite hypocritical.

Caring for the children. Children are produced fairly easily. Proper care for them, is far harder.

You ignore the damage done to this country, by people like you, with your divisive tactics.

My point stands.

Blah, blah, blah, bigot. Got it.

My point stands.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Thank you. Progressive knows that, but it by pretending otherwise, he gets to insult people and shout them down, instead of dealing with their points.

My point stands.

My point stands.

My point stands.
That is exactly what happened with some of my extended family. I didn't shun them for supporting it....they shunned me for not supporting it. All over some deviant perverts...well, bye.

My point stands.

That is about what I expected of you . Pretty pathetic . It 's apparent that you really can't deal with this issue and are in way over your head. You are clearly on the ropes here. Now answer my fucking questions

Explain to me your belief system where you don't serious or honestly address my points, but expect me to seriously and honestly address yours.
That is a bullshit cop-out!! I have addressed every single thing that you have said. You're clearly avoiding points and questions. Now go away.

My point stands.

That is about what I expected of you . Pretty pathetic . It 's apparent that you really can't deal with this issue and are in way over your head. You are clearly on the ropes here. Now answer my fucking questions

Explain to me your belief system where you don't serious or honestly address my points, but expect me to seriously and honestly address yours.
That is a bullshit cop-out!! I have addressed every single thing that you have said. You're clearly avoiding points and questions. Now go away.

And they actually didn't even have to do this. They could have drawn up legal contracts with each other that took care of all the issues the homos were concerned with and treated it as similar to marriage. But they were usually to busy posting Craigslist ads looking for quickies with total strangers and visiting bath houses to think about that.

I am dedicated to destroying this political movement.

My point stands.

You posted that same ridiculous crap before and I responded to it. Only in your dark and troubled world are large numbers of people still ruminating over this. Marriage is till marriage and better now for being more inclusive. You really will do anything that you can to take attention away from those questions that you don't have the nerve or integrity to answer!

My point stands.

You posted that same ridiculous crap before and I responded to it. Only in your dark and troubled world are large numbers of people still ruminating over this. Marriage is till marriage and better now for being more inclusive. You really will do anything that you can to take attention away from those questions that you don't have the nerve or integrity to answer!
Wrong. The % of people that support it and the rest of the movement's causes has taken a dip. You want to pretend This is a done deal. It isn't.

My point stands.

My point stands.

My point stands.
That is exactly what happened with some of my extended family. I didn't shun them for supporting it....they shunned me for not supporting it. All over some deviant perverts...well, bye.

The behavior is one way. Liberals have convinced themselves, that anyone that disagrees with them, must be Evul. And more and more, they are being serious about this shit.

The rest of US normal Americans, do not do this.

Forum List

Back