Religous Freedom is so dead

Once again. You have to prove that someone has taken your right to worship from you. Tell us all how that you are being denied the ability to go to your house of worship and pray or do whatever it is you do.
So, therefore, you are the one full of hogwash.

"Religous Freedom is so dead"

Nonsense.

More Americans enjoy greater freedom to express their religious beliefs – or practice no religious beliefs at all – today than at any time in America's history.

Hogwash.

Right to worship as you please.

Not "right to worship in a building only."

Actually yes they are!

hit1.gif

Once again, the left demonstrates they are not about protecting rights, but removing them.
Ignorant nonsense.

Liberals have always sought to defend freedom of religious expression, including persons free from faith and religions subject to unwarranted attack, such as Islam.

"Unwarranted attack" lolol.

You prove, again, that the left is about supporting the concepts and the factions that want to destroy freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and individual liberty in the US and abroad.
The left? Now you are a partisan hack kindergartener?

Let me guess anybody that disagrees with you is... Dum dum dum THE LEFT!

Oh the horror!

Kindergartner, Mr. Hawking.

Wow you're certainly showing me up!

How?

Once again. You have to prove that someone has taken your right to worship from you. Tell us all how that you are being denied the ability to go to your house of worship and pray or do whatever it is you do.

Nonsense.

More Americans enjoy greater freedom to express their religious beliefs – or practice no religious beliefs at all – today than at any time in America's history.

Hogwash.

Nonsense.

Hogwash.
It seems that she is incapable. All she ever posts is a contradiction with no real reason.

Nonsense.

Hogwash.

What are you talking about?

Actually yes they are!

hit1.gif

Once again, the left demonstrates they are not about protecting rights, but removing them.
Ignorant nonsense.

Liberals have always sought to defend freedom of religious expression, including persons free from faith and religions subject to unwarranted attack, such as Islam.

"Unwarranted attack" lolol.

You prove, again, that the left is about supporting the concepts and the factions that want to destroy freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and individual liberty in the US and abroad.
The left? Now you are a partisan hack kindergartener?

Let me guess anybody that disagrees with you is... Dum dum dum THE LEFT!

Oh the horror!

Kindergartner, Mr. Hawking.

Wow you're certainly showing me up!
yep, some people just don't realize it. Thus it's much more funny.

Nonsense.

Hogwash.

Don't bother. You are going to either be told you are stupid, or a caca head, or some other childish non argument.

They have no real response to specific questions. Only innuendo

Nonsense.

Hogwash.

Don't bother. You are going to either be told you are stupid, or a caca head, or some other childish non argument.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

Hogwash.

I thought you were telling me I was stupid?

Weren't you?

It's hard to tell, with all the misspellings and sechlike..maybe you were trying to convey another idea completely.

Where?

They have not real response to specific questions. Only innuendo

It is not just freedom to worship, it is religious freedom. The statement is that the federal government will not make law regarding religion. If some schools offer religious classes or prayers and people complain, the feds can't do anything about it. People will have to make their case before their school board. Or, if some schools do not offer times to pray or religious classes, and people complain, again the feds (according to the Constitution) cannot do anything about it. People complaining will have to make their case to their school board.

Whatever religious practices do--or do not--take place in this nation, the federal government has nothing to say about it.

Personally, I like diversity. Instead of a blank wall in a blank public square, why not drawings and exhibits that speak of what is important to the people of the community?

Weren't you?

It's hard to tell, with all the misspellings and sechlike..maybe you were trying to convey another idea completely.

Are you the spelling police?

Maybe you should go back and read the post again.
So, I will play your game this once, you obviously have some comprehension problems.
Have someone explain how stupid you really are, but don't take it to heart because we know you cannot help it.

Weren't you?

Everyone in this country, the United States, has religious freedom. They can think and worship any deity they wish. It really isn't that complicated.
Those who are trying to grind the axe of their rights of religious freedom are making up situations that do not apply to their freedoms being diminished.

It is not just freedom to worship, it is religious freedom. The statement is that the federal government will not make law regarding religion. If some schools offer religious classes or prayers and people complain, the feds can't do anything about it. People will have to make their case before their school board. Or, if some schools do not offer times to pray or religious classes, and people complain, again the feds (according to the Constitution) cannot do anything about it. People complaining will have to make their case to their school board.

Whatever religious practices do--or do not--take place in this nation, the federal government has nothing to say about it.

Personally, I like diversity. Instead of a blank wall in a blank public square, why not drawings and exhibits that speak of what is important to the people of the community?

Everyone in this country, the United States, has religious freedom. They can think and worship any deity they wish. It really isn't that complicated.
Those who are trying to grind the axe of their rights of religious freedom are making up situations that do not apply to their freedoms being diminished.

Then you are okay with the valedictorians speaking about God and faith during graduation exercises? If a judge wants to hang a plaque of the Ten Commandments in his courtroom, not a problem? What about, upon hearing of the death of a student a teacher says, "Let's say a prayer..." and several students get on their knees and bow towards Mecca?

Does freedom extend this far in our country?

They have no real response to specific questions. Only innuendo

It's because they know they are wrong

Weren't you?

What I was saying is that you don't argue. You just basically say "nuh uh" and fail to explain why who ever it is you are talking to is wrong. And if course you offer a childish insult or two.

You don't argue, either you are too dumb or too lazy. Or you are aware that your position is illogical.

Where?

Where?

There is no innuendo, it's just mindless contradiction.

Where you ask? In every post you ever make. If you can't explain why you are correct you aren't.

Forum List

Back