Religous Freedom is so dead

Are you offering to let us opt out of failed public schools and the public school taxes? :eusa_clap:

Can we also opt out of road taxes we don't drive on? What about all the other tax-funded stuff we don't personally use - or want...?

Hey its you libs who are always yapping about how much money per student is spent on public education, logically if send 3 kids to private school you don't need the public school tax money for those three kids...right? What are you doing with my money pocketing it as a bonus?

Can you please tell us which "libs are always yapping about how much money per student is spend on public education"? Per my recollection - that "yapping" usually comes from NaziCons.

Get real lib its the teachers unions rallying cry every damn time they ask for an increase. Poor us look at how much (fill in the blank) district is spending per student. Do it for the kids, books, computers, the building is falling down. Then the teachers union stampedes to the trough and diverts all the money to salaries, benefits, and pensions for themselves.

How dare they make a living! Why are you attacking the Middle Class?

You do realize that the poor red states, where teachers are paid the least, are where we have some of the worst school districts in the country?

The ranking, from the personal finance site Wallethub, outlines the best and worst states for K-12 education, given the connection between one's education and future earning potential. The ranking was based on 12 factors, including student dropout rate, pupil/teacher ratio, test scores, rates of bullying and school safety measures.

The top scorers were New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and then Kansas. The site dubbed the areas with the worst school systems as Nevada, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and, lastly, the District of Columbia.

Guess who owns the vacation beach houses and drives the BMW's and Mercede's in South Jersey...its not the middle class paying insane school taxes its the teachers omg shocker /sarcasm

"Religous Freedom is so dead"

Nonsense.

More Americans enjoy greater freedom to express their religious beliefs – or practice no religious beliefs at all – today than at any time in America's history.

I'm trying to understand why it's alright to freely exercise one's religion (in schools) on that day but no other
Because students and teachers have always been at liberty to express their religious beliefs in public schools, any day they wish; where Establishment Clause jurisprudence in no way prohibits that expression.

Once again, the left demonstrates they are not about protecting rights, but removing them.
Ignorant nonsense.

Liberals have always sought to defend freedom of religious expression, including persons free from faith and religions subject to unwarranted attack, such as Islam.
Don't argue with koshergirl she is to stupid to form an argument. It's like talking to a kindergartener.

Once again, the left demonstrates they are not about protecting rights, but removing them.
Ignorant nonsense.

Liberals have always sought to defend freedom of religious expression, including persons free from faith and religions subject to unwarranted attack, such as Islam.

"Unwarranted attack" lolol.

You prove, again, that the left is about supporting the concepts and the factions that want to destroy freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and individual liberty in the US and abroad.

Ignorant nonsense.

Don't argue with koshergirl she is to stupid to form an argument. It's like talking to a kindergartener.

It's "too" stupid, Einstein.

Ignorant nonsense.

It's "too" stupid, Einstein.
You still don't form arguments. But you are a good speller. Mommy must be proud.

Of course I form arguments, and win them. That's why I always have a gaggle of adolescent ignorami following me around calling me names.

Ignorant nonsense.

You prove, again, that the left is about supporting the concepts and the factions that want to destroy freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and individual liberty in the US and abroad.
The left? Now you are a partisan hack kindergartener?

Let me guess anybody that disagrees with you is... Dum dum dum THE LEFT!

Oh the horror!

Ignorant nonsense.

Oh the horror!

Kindergartner, Mr. Hawking.

Wow you're certainly showing me up!

Of course I form arguments, and win them. That's why I always have a gaggle of adolescent ignorami following me around calling me names.
A Parisian hack kindergartener that is deluded. That is hilarious.

I have never seen an argument you posted. Just mindless contradiction that has no support.

Now now a kindergartener calling adolescents ignorant, that isn't really true.

Ignorant nonsense.

Oh the horror!

I give it to you, you must be a pro at spelling bees.

You still aren't capable or willing to form arguments. Outside of maybe an argument with a five year old.

Ignorant nonsense.

Oh the horror!

You still aren't capable or willing to form arguments. Outside of maybe an argument with a five year old.

And that is more than adequate for this argument with you.

Ignorant nonsense.

Oh the horror!

And that is more than adequate for this argument with you.
What argument. I'm mocking you. And you are making it especially fun. You lack the mental capacity to argue. You are just being a good spell checker. A job that requires such brain power an inanimate object can do it.

Can we also opt out of road taxes we don't drive on? What about all the other tax-funded stuff we don't personally use - or want...?

Hey its you libs who are always yapping about how much money per student is spent on public education, logically if send 3 kids to private school you don't need the public school tax money for those three kids...right? What are you doing with my money pocketing it as a bonus?

Can you please tell us which "libs are always yapping about how much money per student is spend on public education"? Per my recollection - that "yapping" usually comes from NaziCons.

Get real lib its the teachers unions rallying cry every damn time they ask for an increase. Poor us look at how much (fill in the blank) district is spending per student. Do it for the kids, books, computers, the building is falling down. Then the teachers union stampedes to the trough and diverts all the money to salaries, benefits, and pensions for themselves.

How dare they make a living! Why are you attacking the Middle Class?

You do realize that the poor red states, where teachers are paid the least, are where we have some of the worst school districts in the country?

The ranking, from the personal finance site Wallethub, outlines the best and worst states for K-12 education, given the connection between one's education and future earning potential. The ranking was based on 12 factors, including student dropout rate, pupil/teacher ratio, test scores, rates of bullying and school safety measures.

The top scorers were New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and then Kansas. The site dubbed the areas with the worst school systems as Nevada, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and, lastly, the District of Columbia.

Guess who owns the vacation beach houses and drives the BMW's and Mercede's in South Jersey...its not the middle class paying insane school taxes its the teachers omg shocker /sarcasm

Complete nonsense!

The starting teachers salary in NJ is $44, 872, and the average is $69.111 yr, with the median home value at $287.600.

Sounds like someone is suffering from Middle Class envy.

NEA - State by State Salary Listings

Once again. You have to prove that someone has taken your right to worship from you. Tell us all how that you are being denied the ability to go to your house of worship and pray or do whatever it is you do.
So, therefore, you are the one full of hogwash.

"Religous Freedom is so dead"

Nonsense.

More Americans enjoy greater freedom to express their religious beliefs – or practice no religious beliefs at all – today than at any time in America's history.

Hogwash.

Forum List

Back