Reloading supplys are drying up thanks to fear of a blow hole Biden win

Bulletbob

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2020
Spce coast Florida
Yes reloading supply's are are drying up in stores and on line thanks to shotgun blow hole Biden and peanut butter legs Harris.
I reload and like to shoot when time and health allow.
I will shoot 300 pistol rounds and about 100 to 150 rifle rounds when I go.
I did some checking locally on the phone to a company that makes and sells bullets and on line yesterday for bullets and primers .
Supplys are drying up nation wide, didnt check for gun powder but Im sure its the same.

Im in good shape for supplys myself I have around 20,000 primers and probaly close to 30 lbs of power and about 9000 bullets on hand maybe more .

Im in good shape for supplys myself I have around 20,000 primers and probaly close to 30 lbs of power and about 9000 bullets on hand maybe more .
20,000 primers represents a lot of dead or wounded ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter wackos

and will wear out your barrel

but even so it died for a good cause

Got it. The gun salesman are making money off panicking the rubes again. Same old same old.
no gun sales have hit record highs for some time due to the pandemic fears and riots (Lots of demos buying guns) And thje possiblity of a moron like blow hole joe being elected . reloading supply's are a different story tht not gun sales its supplys to make ammo and you dont find much of that in gun stores mostly on line, my local reloading supply store dont sell guns

20,000 primers represents a lot of dead or wounded ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter wackos

No - It will only take one shot to take him out & resupply 1,000 ANTIFA troops.

Yes reloading supply's are are drying up in stores and on line thanks to shotgun blow hole Biden and peanut butter legs Harris.
I reload and like to shoot when time and health allow.
I will shoot 300 pistol rounds and about 100 to 150 rifle rounds when I go.
I did some checking locally on the phone to a company that makes and sells bullets and on line yesterday for bullets and primers .
Supplys are drying up nation wide, didnt check for gun powder but Im sure its the same.

Are you planning on murdering people?

You sound like you are planning on murdering people? Why?

Only to defend myself if biden voters try to kill me

in which case it wont be murder
No one on the Biden team has been saying what you are saying, so why should you be talking about killing others? You seem to be mentally unstable.

no I like to target shoot big difference

No one on the Biden team has been saying what you are saying, so why should you be talking about killing others? You seem to be mentally unstable.
ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter are a definite armed threat to trump supporters

I have to many guns to wear out 30 lbs of power wouldnt come close

Forum List

Back