🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reluctant teenage jihadi cries before suicide mission

the kid was depressed enough to want to die-------depressed people cry easily---
----any MOVEMENT that offers young people a pathway to a DEATH OF GLORY ----------will get lots of volunteers---- The sociopaths are those animals that preach----
about JANNAH and 72 whories

Dont think depression had anything to do with it.

It was a combination of no job, no education, no future.......mixed with gallons of the wrong muzzie kool-aid!.... comin' soon in droves to a city near us........arm yourself accordingly.

the kid was depressed enough to want to die-------depressed people cry easily---
----any MOVEMENT that offers young people a pathway to a DEATH OF GLORY ----------will get lots of volunteers---- The sociopaths are those animals that preach----

It was a combination of no job, no education, no future.......mixed with gallons of the wrong muzzie kool-aid!.... comin' soon in droves to a city near us........arm yourself accordingly.

you have talent as a writer. Concise and cogent

I thought he did amazingly well. He didn't even get emotional and had a couple of tears until he was in the tank and his friends bid he goodbye, and even then he was thumbs up! You are a cold sociopath if you can't understand how that kid was moved. Don't bother posting shit like this, rather speed dial for your psychological help.

Is there a drop of blood in your LSD stream? Your brain must be completely pickled with the stuff.

You're a sociopath for not understanding his motivation? WTF?

You're a sociopath if you can send your friend to do something he is certain to die from. You're a complete blithering idiot if you sympathize with suicide bombing.

Did I say anything even remotely close to that, and I certainly don't agree with suicide, so while I find the concept unthinkable, I understand in their culture this sort of thing is "normal" in showing allegiance. Remember 9/11? Well? Remember WWII and the Japanese suicide bomber mission? Well?? Do I have sympathy? You bet cha! It pains me seriously. That's why I asked the OP not to post more shit of that nature. Duh!

So it hurt your delicate sensibilities? :lmao:

Could you be talked into committing suicide? If I had the time and the inclination, I'd sure like to give it a try. It might be easier though if you just fill the bathtub up and drown yourself in your own self pity.

Done and did.

I thought he did amazingly well. He didn't even get emotional and had a couple of tears until he was in the tank and his friends bid he goodbye, and even then he was thumbs up! You are a cold sociopath if you can't understand how that kid was moved. Don't bother posting shit like this, rather speed dial for your psychological help.

Is there a drop of blood in your LSD stream? Your brain must be completely pickled with the stuff.

You're a sociopath if you can send your friend to do something he is certain to die from. You're a complete blithering idiot if you sympathize with suicide bombing.

Did I say anything even remotely close to that, and I certainly don't agree with suicide, so while I find the concept unthinkable, I understand in their culture this sort of thing is "normal" in showing allegiance. Remember 9/11? Well? Remember WWII and the Japanese suicide bomber mission? Well?? Do I have sympathy? You bet cha! It pains me seriously. That's why I asked the OP not to post more shit of that nature. Duh!

Could you be talked into committing suicide? If I had the time and the inclination, I'd sure like to give it a try. It might be easier though if you just fill the bathtub up and drown yourself in your own self pity.

you made no point SPINSTER-----thousands of young men kill themselves every
year------not TALKED INTO IT-------according to current standards of decency---
they are supposed to be talked OUT OF IT------not offered glory and reward for doing it

Sounds like a threat.
If I was a liberal i'd tell on you.

It hurt. To watch this is to understand a soldier in a war they don't wish to be in.

This child didn't want to die.

Please TD, get your estrogen under control.

Oh bleed for me baby.

I can take out a buck not even in a stand from ground level baked in from the edge of a swamp that I have watched him from all summer. It's personal. But I admire the beast and when I eat him I love him.

Estrogen. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. I'm a hunter not a bitch.

Some were harvested irosie.

One of the most jaw dropping moments of my life was one of my fathers best friends sob and tell us all that his sisters would have been raped and killed if he didn't get into the back of the truck that day.

Would you like to really address WWII with me?

Some were harvested irosie.

One of the most jaw dropping moments of my life was one of my fathers best friends sob and tell us all that his sisters would have been raped and killed if he didn't get into the back of the truck that day.

Would you like to really address WWII with me?

???? I do not see the connection-----WORLD WAR II??? if you wish to discuss it with me--------I will do the best I can

they are supposed to be talked OUT OF IT------not offered glory and reward for doing it

In reference to the kid, my exact words were he was indoctrinated, like from birth probably, and nothing was said about glory or reward in doing it. In terms of talking anyone into it, that was a remark made to the previous poster due to his string of attacks made to me and his moronic banterings. I'll tell you what I told him, read the posts and try to keep up before exposing yourself as being clueless.

I have no idea and this is said in end times that we are about to turn left at the pyaramid hang another left forty times over just hang out and someone will explain why.

I have a problem with this. Because I have ruled my life.

Let's see what happens. I'm going to give it a go. And this is a big deal for me.

FAITH.

whoa geeze.

In reference to the kid, my exact words were he was indoctrinated, like from birth probably, and nothing was said about glory or reward in doing it. In terms of talking anyone into it, that was a remark made to the previous poster due to his string of attacks made to me and his moronic banterings. I'll tell you what I told him, read the posts and try to keep up before exposing yourself as being clueless.

yes----indoctrinated from birth with the concept that death in martyrdom FOR ALLAH is rewarded with eternal glory and bliss and------orgasm. The
additional indoctrination------encouragement is "over there is the enemy of
allah ---and here is a nice bomb belt----just pull this string" You have made no
point. The indoctrination from birth does not do the WHOLE job---------
the promise of Heaven does not do it ALL---------it still takes the sickness of
depression to WANT it

The religion of peace.

But, but, but, the Crusades, and Bush, and stuff like that !
Like a boat without a rudder...

Ever notice how Muslims like Sunni Man can and do gravitate to me?

Because we understand the Word fool.

:lol:

We have the same Lord.

Don't you understand this?
I understand the word also, and yet again another culture becomes militant to spread their culture....Nothing new in human history..it has happened here in the USA...

It hurt. To watch this is to understand a soldier in a war they don't wish to be in.

I think the same.

I am no fan of jihadists, Lord Forbid!

But in this very particular case I agree that poor misguided child....pushed by his criminal beliefs....was so afraid....he did not want to go that horrible way!

Tragic beyond words.

I think the same.

But in this very particular case I agree that poor misguided child....pushed by his criminal beliefs....was so afraid....he did not want to go that horrible way!

Tragic beyond words.
No soldier wants to die, much less fight in a battle and have to kill..

I think the same.

Tragic beyond words.
No soldier wants to die, much less fight in a battle and have to kill..

I am talking about blowing themselves up and taking along with them innocent people...because of their misguided religious beliefs!

like these jihadists.....they are no soldiers...these are sick people!

Did he have a clock inside the tank??

What a wonderful religion of peace.

Forum List

Back