Remains of Catholics' youngest saint coming to Chicago

If you believe physical objects have supernatural powers that puts you on the same level as a witch doctor.

If you need a physical object to remind you to act right, my dogs are smarter than you.
Who said they "need" them?
They go through all the theatrics for entertainment then? That would make more sense I suppose. Entertainment is not something we take seriously though, it's for fun. Nice try.

Serenity of a fool for not believing in something that was written by man, no proof, massive hypocrisy, inconsistencies, similar folklore with the same stories thousands of years before jesus, and it has been interpreted 10,000 times? LOL ok

It is a fool who does not care enough to seek with all his fervor is there a God and why are we here.

It is a fool who does not care enough to know what happens when he dies and just rolls the dice.

It is the fool who calmly accepts we could have been planted here by an alien or hyper complex life just evolved from molecules crashing into each other without an intelligent designer.

You say there is no proof for the Judeo-Christian God? Well, sorry, you are not trying too hard, IMO. Either that, or you have so much pride you will look for any reason or excuse to try to explain away a host of well documented miracles or supernatural manifestations. I never could understand the “blindness” or hardened hearts of the atheist scientists and their fellow travelers.

To think is nothing but folklore tales tells me you do not care or you do not want to believe. It is sad and I do not feel like being sympathetic today, more blunt.

So what happens when you die?

If you believe physical objects have supernatural powers that puts you on the same level as a witch doctor.

If you need a physical object to remind you to act right, my dogs are smarter than you.
They go through all the theatrics for entertainment then? That would make more sense I suppose. Entertainment is not something we take seriously though, it's for fun. Nice try.
If you bothered to read what I said back on page one you might realize how stupid you sound. Never mind. I'll spell it out for you. No. Just as they don't need to look at a crucifix to remember that Jesus died for our sins, they sometimes look at a crucifix anyway. No, not for entertainment, but in prayer. Similarly, they may choose to gaze upon a relic from a saint, consider what the saint did, and pray for similar grace. Can they do that without the relic? Yes, of course.

The only entertainment value apparently, is when people like you make fun of other's faith. Let the good times roll, I guess.

Serenity of a fool for not believing in something that was written by man, no proof, massive hypocrisy, inconsistencies, similar folklore with the same stories thousands of years before jesus, and it has been interpreted 10,000 times? LOL ok

It is a fool who does not care enough to seek with all his fervor is there a God and why are we here.

It is a fool who does not care enough to know what happens when he dies and just rolls the dice.

It is the fool who calmly accepts we could have been planted here by an alien or hyper complex life just evolved from molecules crashing into each other without an intelligent designer.

You say there is no proof for the Judeo-Christian God? Well, sorry, you are not trying too hard, IMO. Either that, or you have so much pride you will look for any reason or excuse to try to explain away a host of well documented miracles or supernatural manifestations. I never could understand the “blindness” or hardened hearts of the atheist scientists and their fellow travelers.

To think is nothing but folklore tales tells me you do not care or you do not want to believe. It is sad and I do not feel like being sympathetic today, more blunt.

So what happens when you die?

You go to heaven or hell or purgatory. All who go to purgatory are purified and, for most, it is a time of great suffering of various degrees. But all souls in purgatory are filled with great joy because they have seen the Lord and are assured of heaven after their purification.

The Catholic Church does not ever declare who may be in hell or who deserves hell. They do not even say who should be in purgatory. The only ones they declare who are in heaven are canonized saints and Christian martyrs.

Based on my readings and understandings and the witnesses of those souls who have been allowed back to earth to testify --- it is a small percentage that have given enough love here on earth to cover their multitude of sins that are allowed directly into heaven upon death.

Last edited:
I am not the one who lives in the bizarre-o world of corpse veneration and other Medieval superstitious juvenile nonsense
That certainly answers my question. There are many people praying for you and your fellow scoffers.

Were you talking to me or Guno?
Guno. You keep repeating that it's strange. I'm giving you the last word.:blahblah:

Read the history and get back to me. I'm a third generation Italian. Half of my family are Roman Catholics. I mean every day early morning mass Catholics. Catholicism and relics are not alien. Relics predate Christianity-nonetheless they have historically been used for cash purposes within Christianity. Hence, pilgrimages. Due to the cash factor, there were multiple accounts of "counterfeits". The cash is the reason that there are so many thefts today---just like Medieval Christianity.
No. I don't have to get back to you. Nor do I have to prove myself by giving you my Catholic resume'. Peace be with you.

Ok. You're an ignorant, rude and obnoxious little snit. Welcome to ignore.

Last edited:

If you bothered to read what I said back on page one you might realize how stupid you sound. Never mind. I'll spell it out for you. No. Just as they don't need to look at a crucifix to remember that Jesus died for our sins, they sometimes look at a crucifix anyway. No, not for entertainment, but in prayer. Similarly, they may choose to gaze upon a relic from a saint, consider what the saint did, and pray for similar grace. Can they do that without the relic? Yes, of course.

The only entertainment value apparently, is when people like you make fun of other's faith. Let the good times roll, I guess.
If you have faith in a wooden idol, I'll make fun of it. With or without your approval. Idolizing bones is equally inane. Talking to you only reaffirms it. It makes zero sense to make a BIG production of something unless it's important. You can't have it bother ways, it matters or it doesn't.

There's no magic in the bones except what you ascribe to it. The bones can't hear you. If you don't need the bones, why bother?

Catholicism is based on the occult. It has its foundation / roots in the occult Babylonian religion. There is not salvation in Catholicism. Its of the occult. There was Druid High Priest who sat on the Council of 13 Witches and he said that the rituals done in the Catholic mass - the incense, altar, instruments, are almost identical in every way to a Black Mass to Lucifer. The truth is that the Catholic Church worships Lucifer. Not Jesus Christ. Many Catholic people have no idea of the truth - it is important to pray for the Catholic people that God would open their eyes and they would see the truth.

If you have faith in a wooden idol, I'll make fun of it. With or without your approval. Idolizing bones is equally inane. Talking to you only reaffirms it. It makes zero sense to make a BIG production of something unless it's important. You can't have it bother ways, it matters or it doesn't.

There's no magic in the bones except what you ascribe to it. The bones can't hear you. If you don't need the bones, why bother?
Let me put it another way. Praying that people like you open your hearts to God may not do any good, but many still bother.

Let me put it another way. Praying that people like you open your hearts to God may not do any good, but many still bother.

If your Catholic? Your god is Lucifer and I would pray that Iceweasel would never have any part of Catholicism. It is of the devil. I realize you do not know the true history of your religion but it is based on the Babylonian occult religion. There is no salvation in it. Your church cut off the little finger of Theresa of Avila when she died because they thought it had magical powers. Catholicism is of the occult.

Catholicism is based on the occult. It has its foundation / roots in the occult Babylonian religion. There is not salvation in Catholicism. Its of the occult. There was Druid High Priest who sat on the Council of 13 Witches and he said that the rituals done in the Catholic mass - the incense, altar, instruments, are almost identical in every way to a Black Mass to Lucifer. The truth is that the Catholic Church worships Lucifer. Not Jesus Christ. Many Catholic people have no idea of the truth - it is important to pray for the Catholic people that God would open their eyes and they would see the truth.
Poppycock. Read the Bible. Jesus appointed Peter to be the rock of His church, that is the Catholic Church.

So you're going to double down? If I don't believe in God your way I need prayer? Kinda arrogant isn't it?

So you're going to double down? If I don't believe in God your way I need prayer? Kinda arrogant isn't it?
Nope. I just care about your immortal soul, even if you don't. Anyway, it's no skin off your nose that people are praying to God for you if there's no God, right? .

And whats up with all the statues and bowing to statues?

pope_worship.jpg

processionmary1024.jpg

What was that thing about graven images?

mary-statue-worship.jpg

Relics = money. They say every altar has a relic (even just a bone chip) under it. Watch the Pillars of the Earth, there is a church made of all skulls.
So, what's your point? Money is bad? OK. Ask the people the Catholic Church has helped all over the world if they wish the Church was as poor as a church mouse.

pope_worship.jpg

processionmary1024.jpg

mary-statue-worship.jpg
One thing for sure, you took the time to seek out these pictures of Catholics. Maybe just maybe, one day you'll genuinely ask questions about how to find what they have found in the Church.

One thing for sure, you took the time to seek out these pictures of Catholics. Maybe just maybe, one day you'll genuinely ask questions about how to find what they have found in the Church.

pope_worship.jpg

processionmary1024.jpg

mary-statue-worship.jpg
The statue bowing looks like this early version

GoldCalf02_zps1e2d1a90.png

11373536_795672173864461_358570361_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back