Rembember that time when Obama was "unpresidential"? Me neither. Now there is only Drumpf.

lol, just wow. do we need to go through this AGAIN? how the left has "such selective" memories to try and fool people in this country.

If someone can point out a time that he hasn't acted like thug and acted Presidential, that would be a miracle to see.

:lol:

In other words, you've got nothing. You just want to label Obama as something, and that's all the "evidence" you can muster. You're a damn joke and the GOP is better off without you.

When did you start being a Republican? It must have been after you started this thread

Before you were born, probably. The problem for you is that I'm a true Republican and true conservative, as opposed to a liberalized cino like you who is so twisted backwards you actually think electing Trump would be a good idea. I suppose it's not your fault. That's what happens when you grow up in a trailer park with inadequate genetic diversity.

You're a "true conservative" who thinks a President who knee jerk blames every cop for every shooting, undercuts the military at every opportunity, fights on the side of ISIS in Syria, goes on a global apology tour, whines about Republicans not compromising while he offers them nothing, inflames racial hatred in the black community and so on is always Presidential. And you think Republicans are worse.

Must be some use of the term "true conservative" I haven't heard before. Actually I did hear it once, from Jake ... LOL. You guys are either terrible liars or have no sense of self awareness. I criticize Republicans all the time. They suck. But I don't say the Democrats are better, they are not. And I don't claim to be one, I am not

lol, just wow. do we need to go through this AGAIN? how the left has "such selective" memories to try and fool people in this country.

If someone can point out a time that he hasn't acted like thug and acted Presidential, that would be a miracle to see.

:lol:

In other words, you've got nothing. You just want to label Obama as something, and that's all the "evidence" you can muster. You're a damn joke and the GOP is better off without you.

When did you start being a Republican? It must have been after you started this thread

Before you were born, probably. The problem for you is that I'm a true Republican and true conservative, as opposed to a liberalized cino like you who is so twisted backwards you actually think electing Trump would be a good idea. I suppose it's not your fault. That's what happens when you grow up in a trailer park with inadequate genetic diversity.
FINALLY ,,after many years A republican I can respect ,,,the swim man

LOL, your skin would be crawling if you actually were a Republican, ScamExpert

You're a "true conservative" who thinks a President who knee jerk blames every cop for every shooting, undercuts the military at every opportunity, fights on the side of ISIS in Syria, goes on a global apology tour, whines about Republicans not compromising while he offers them nothing, inflames racial hatred in the black community and so on is always Presidential.

Uhhhh....

Never said that. None of it. You're putting words into my mouth.

And you think Republicans are worse.

I think Trump is worse. Trump is a lifelong Democrat who is now registered unaffiliated as he runs for a Republican candidacy. And the trailer trash like you are fooled by it.

I wonder which one is SwimExpert? ...... :cool:

Obama_Blind_Voters.jpg

You're a "true conservative" who thinks a President who knee jerk blames every cop for every shooting, undercuts the military at every opportunity, fights on the side of ISIS in Syria, goes on a global apology tour, whines about Republicans not compromising while he offers them nothing, inflames racial hatred in the black community and so on is always Presidential.

Uhhhh....

Never said that. None of it. You're putting words into my mouth

Did you understand your own fucking OP post you retard? God leftists are stupid

And you think Republicans are worse.
I think Trump is worse. Trump is a lifelong Democrat who is now registered unaffiliated as he runs for a Republican candidacy. And the trailer trash like you are fooled by it.

Not a Trump supporter, cum breath. Even started a thread that I'd never vote for him. I've only argued he has the right to speak without being physically attacked by leftists

Did you understand your own fucking OP post you retard?

You mean, the one where I said that Obama is unpresidential?

Not a Trump supporter, cum breath. Even started a thread that I'd never vote for him. I've only argued he has the right to speak without being physically attacked by leftists

.....Okay, this kind of vile just proves how devoid of intellect and full of rage and emotion you are. For someone who claims to not be a Trump supporter, you sure speak their language. This is the last time you and I interact.

Remember all those things about Obama that were "unpresidential"?
  • Taking selfies.
  • Fistbumping.
  • A First Lady who wants our children to be healthy.
  • Daughter going to a party while on a college visit.
  • March Madness brackets.
  • Chews gum.
  • Trots down the stairs when exiting Air Force One.

Thank goodness for Donald Drumpf. He's a respectable type. Won't have any of that nonsense. Oh no. Instead he'll restore integrity and honor to the White House and we can be proud of.

• Twitter hissy fits.
  • Sexist insults of women.
  • First Lady nudey pics.
  • Daughter he wants sex with.
  • Threatening war crimes.
  • Making fun of people with disabilities.
  • Encouraging violence in politics.

Discuss.
Trump-Putin.jpg

Did you understand your own fucking OP post you retard?

You mean, the one where I said that Obama is unpresidential?

.....Okay, this kind of vile just proves how devoid of intellect and full of rage and emotion you are. For someone who claims to not be a Trump supporter, you sure speak their language. This is the last time you and I interact.

Yes, for biting things like having a first lady who wants our children to be healthy and chewing gum. You didn't get your own sarcasm you stupid twat?

I think it's very telling, that so many people seem to think that there is supposed to be a competition to see who can be the least presidential.

Forum List

Back