🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember All the Confusing CDC Messaging?

Pure nonsense/ Trump was in "re-election" mode from day one always trying to win the 24 news cycle.

He'd have done nothing differently other than cast blame even more.
I remember reading something about his strategy for reelection which was denying and downplaying Covid which was instrumental in his lost. His campaign advisor did not like this strategy at all. In his first year in office, he was not in campaign mode. When he is in campaign mode, he goes bat shit crazy.

F05076A9-CDD7-43C7-ACD4-612DAA5AAE25.jpeg

I remember reading something about his strategy for reelection which was denying and downplaying Covid which was instrumental in his lost. His campaign advisor did not like this strategy at all. In his first year in office, he was not in campaign mode. When he is in campaign mode, he goes bat shit crazy.
Oh horse shit. He was in campaign mode from day one

The truth about the vax is clearly rising as an issue.

Many know at least one either dead or harmed by the fraud vax.

Those who pushed the fraud vax mandates are mass murderers and traitors.

The truth about the vax is clearly rising as an issue.

Many know at least one either dead or harmed by the fraud vax.

Those who pushed the fraud vax mandates are mass murderers and traitors.
This nutjob anti-semite is SO represents the current GOP

This nutjob anti-semite is SO represents the current GOP

Who pushed the vax mandates?

Jews

Who is running Pfizer?

Jews

How many are dead from the vax in America?

Tens of thousands

How many have huge new health issues?

Millions

Jews made the vax, pushed the vax, mandated the vax, and deliberately avoided it with "authentic vax cards" for those chosen who never got it.

From Howard stern to Larry hogan, whitmer to NPR, Dee Snyder to mike vrable.....

And here LESH, rightwinger, candycorn....

Who pushed the vax mandates?

Jews

Who is running Pfizer?

Jews

How many are dead from the vax in America?

Tens of thousands

How many have huge new health issues?

Millions

Jews made the vax, pushed the vax, mandated the vax, and deliberately avoided it with "authentic vax cards" for those chosen who never got it.

From Howard stern to Larry hogan, whitmer to NPR, Dee Snyder to mike vrable.....

And here LESH, rightwinger, candycorn....
Thanks for illustrating my point about you and about Republicans in general

Not a republican.

Went libertarian in 2004 as you cheered W and the post 1998 GOP for

Socializing senior drugs
Outspending LBJ
Selling out our troops to Zionist fascists like yourself

Progs of different groups will kill other groups. Guaranteed. You are a coalition. Not of total belief of direction pushed by the power elite.

Well they weren't perfect (who is?), but a lot of it came because of Trump Admin interference.

CDC director Robert Redfield, former top deputy Anne Schuchat and others described how the Trump White House and its allies repeatedly “bullied” staff, tried to rewrite their publications and threatened their jobs in an attempt to align the CDC with the more optimistic view of the pandemic espoused by Donald Trump, the House select subcommittee on the coronavirus crisis concluded in a report released Monday..

Several public health officials detailed a months-long campaign against Schuchat sparked by Trump appointees’ belief that her grim assessments of the pandemic reflected poorly on the president, leading Schuchat, a 32-year CDC veteran, to openly wonder if she would be fired in the summer of 2020, her colleagues told the panel.
The panel’s latest report also offers new insight into key flash points, such as a CDC-backed plan to require masks on public and commercial transportation in the summer of 2020, with Martin Cetron, director of the agency’s division of global migration and quarantine, citing evidence that the requirement would reduce covid risks to travelers.
The plan was backed by the travel industry and “could have made a significant contribution” by curbing infections and deaths ahead of a fall and winter virus surge that year, Cetron added, but Trump officials blocked the measure. President Biden later issued a similar order on his second day in office in January 2021.
Oh please. The CDC messaging has been all over the place since Biden took office. Biden campaigned against Trump for not taking responsibility for anything and yet here we are again, with you guys blaming everyone else but Biden for everything bad that happens.

Oh please. The CDC messaging has been all over the place since Biden took office.
Bullshit. The CDC has been much more consistent since Trump left office. The issues were under the Trump Admin because of their interference

Bullshit. The CDC has been much more consistent since Trump left office. The issues were under the Trump Admin because of their interference
You mean consistently lying, like claiming the vax prevents infection and transmission, and is entirely safe.

It’s time for prosecutions and long prison sentences, but alas I’m dreaming.

We live in a failed state.

The CDC has had major mixed messaging since Biden took office. I thought you guys liked to deal in facts?

In truth, the messaging confusion with the CDC and all healthcare workers came from the media which spent their entire time trying to paint Trump as the bad guy rather than speak truth to power and question the little tin dictators like Fauci.

In truth????? Every time one of Trump's fuckups is exposed, you Cult members blame it on the media. The MSM media is reporting what happens. Unlike FOX News, they're not making shit up to smear the other side. I realize you're trying to cover Trump's abuse of CDC employees, and the blatant attempt to cast blame on the CDC for the one million people Trump killed.

I remember clearly release dates on reports being pushed back every single time they issued an update because the White House refused to release reports and sent them back to the CDC for changes. I also remember Faucci and other spending their time on camera at the daily pressers cleaning up the bullshit Trump was spouting, until they banned Faucci from going on TV.

Trump's appointment of Dr. Redfield to be the Director of the CDC despite his lack of experience in managing a large government program, was controversial. Even worse, Trump fired the previous Director and made the appointment because the previous Director wasn't sufficiently "loyal" to the President.

You will not be allowed to rewrite history, and I hope and pray a day of reckoning is coming for Rupert Murdoch and FOX News for their ongoing attempts to end western democracy.

You mean consistently lying, like claiming the vax prevents infection and transmission, and is entirely safe.

It’s time for prosecutions and long prison sentences, but alas I’m dreaming.

We live in a failed state.

All of those things are true. In countries which are highly vaxxed, like Canada, there is infection, but almost no hospitalizations or deaths.

It is time for prosecutions of those who lied in order to profit from the pandemic, or use it for political purposes.

FOX NEWS IS LYING TO YOU.

Well they weren't perfect (who is?), but a lot of it came because of Trump Admin interference.

CDC director Robert Redfield, former top deputy Anne Schuchat and others described how the Trump White House and its allies repeatedly “bullied” staff, tried to rewrite their publications and threatened their jobs in an attempt to align the CDC with the more optimistic view of the pandemic espoused by Donald Trump, the House select subcommittee on the coronavirus crisis concluded in a report released Monday..

Several public health officials detailed a months-long campaign against Schuchat sparked by Trump appointees’ belief that her grim assessments of the pandemic reflected poorly on the president, leading Schuchat, a 32-year CDC veteran, to openly wonder if she would be fired in the summer of 2020, her colleagues told the panel.
The panel’s latest report also offers new insight into key flash points, such as a CDC-backed plan to require masks on public and commercial transportation in the summer of 2020, with Martin Cetron, director of the agency’s division of global migration and quarantine, citing evidence that the requirement would reduce covid risks to travelers.
The plan was backed by the travel industry and “could have made a significant contribution” by curbing infections and deaths ahead of a fall and winter virus surge that year, Cetron added, but Trump officials blocked the measure. President Biden later issued a similar order on his second day in office in January 2021.
All my years of MOPP training wasted when all that was required was a paper mask ?

All of those things are true. In countries which are highly vaxxed, like Canada, there is infection, but almost no hospitalizations or deaths.

It is time for prosecutions of those who lied in order to profit from the pandemic, or use it for political purposes.

FOX NEWS IS LYING TO YOU.

You're confused about a lot things. One is I’m not a Fox News viewer, you should know that by now. Besides, Fox lied for Big Pharma just as your news sources did and do.

There is no disputing the fact that the vax doesn’t prevent infection or stop transmission, and it has harmed many.

Stop watching CNN and MSLSD.

Forum List

Back