Remember GOP terrorizing US over Ebola? Turns out Obama was right - -> again!

2,400 U.S. troops dispatched to the region have done a great job of improving Liberia's ability to deal with Ebola.
Senator Says Ebola Situation Improving in Liberia - ABC News

Shortly after the service members arrived, the number of new Ebola cases began to decline rapidly.
Fort Campbell troops return talk Ebola mission

In Liberia, the number of new confirmed Ebola cases has shrunk to just three a day
U.S. to Complete Ebola Treatment Units in Liberia by End of December - WSJ

Remember Republicans terrorizing America over Ebola. Remember USMB Republicans screaming that Obama will kill our soldiers and he only wants to infect this country?

Republicans are such idiots. How much evidence do you need?

Countries with Widespread Transmission
Country Total Cases Laboratory-Confirmed Cases Total Deaths
Guinea 2775 2471 1781
Liberia 8157 3118 3496
Sierra Leone 9780 7602 2943
Total 20712 13191 8219

20,000 cases

8,200 deaths

no sign of abating

I haven't seen them this pissed since 44 got OBL

brittv.jpg

When information coming out from the medical community was not clear what else do you expect to happen....
When medical representatives imposed a quarantine on people who had symptoms and they said fuck you
and went out on the town and that on top of bad information....

No wonder people were starting to freak out.

Europe thought it was very clear. We had a few news stories and the usual awareness campaign(sign in Doctors). We actually got more stories about the American reaction..

When information coming out from the medical community was not clear what else do you expect to happen....
When medical representatives imposed a quarantine on people who had symptoms and they said fuck you

Seemed clear to me, but I wasn't on the Fox Rush Beck etc fear mongering bs propaganda machine, dupe.

Sorry to hear that franco...

Just catch you up, the was mass hysteria, Obama was at fault (reasons which are still unknown, I think because his family cooked it up in Kenya).

Then nothing happened, only three people actually got Ebola who weren't in Africa and two of those were because Texas has idiots in a private hospital.

Looking at Fox, we are lucky to be alive. Again must be Obama fault.

Maybe the Ferguson Police cured it, thats it, Mike Brown had Ebola and Wilson is really a hero.

2,400 U.S. troops dispatched to the region have done a great job of improving Liberia's ability to deal with Ebola.

Shortly after the service members arrived, the number of new Ebola cases began to decline rapidly.

In Liberia, the number of new confirmed Ebola cases has shrunk to just three a day

Remember Republicans terrorizing America over Ebola. Remember USMB Republicans screaming that Obama will kill our soldiers and he only wants to infect this country?

Guinea 2775 2471 1781
Liberia 8157 3118 3496
Total 20712 13191 8219

20,000 cases

8,200 deaths

no sign of abating

Well actually it is abating... Are you the last of the 'I shiting my pants' people left...

brittv.jpg

That was a real tragedy... Remember when Obama chewed gum in China, what an embarrassment.. But then he did sign a groundbreaking global climate deal with China a few days later...

Guinea 2775 2471 1781
Liberia 8157 3118 3496
Total 20712 13191 8219

20,000 cases

8,200 deaths

no sign of abating

Well actually it is abating... Are you the last of the 'I shiting my pants' people left...

Abating?

Do you even know what the fucking word means?

Well of course idiots like you were freakin' out. That is your MO concerning anything at all.

brittv.jpg

That was a real tragedy... Remember when Obama chewed gum in China, what an embarrassment.. But then he did sign a groundbreaking global climate deal with China a few days later...
Aah yes...that would be the trip on which he insulted China and embarrassed the US by arrogantly chewing gum...but then showed too much deference and embarrassed the US by 'bowing' to the president.
Sheesh!

Guinea 2775 2471 1781
Liberia 8157 3118 3496
Total 20712 13191 8219

20,000 cases

8,200 deaths

no sign of abating

Abating?

Do you even know what the fucking word means?
yeah because Frank1400PennAve does. Doncha' CrusaderFrank ?

I remember kgrill flipped-out over the patient in Texas. Partisan reason no doubt just like the rest of the fear mongers.

#21- Sure there is, news blackout boy...

BBC News - Ebola Mapping the outbreak
_79362999_ebola_weekly_cases_976_2.gif

Look at that graph for Liberia. That's where Obama sent the troops. Look all they way on the right. See that tiny spec? That's where we are today. Three. Thanks for finding that graph and proving my point. Hope that was what you meant to do. Cuz it worked.

As of January 2015:

Liberia 8,100 cases 3,500 dead
Guinea 2,800 cases, 1,800 dead
Sierra Leone 9,800 cases, 3,000 dead

2014 Ebola Outbreak in West Africa - Case Counts Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever CDC

I wasn't just the GOP. The so called liberal media was pumping out Ebola, ISIS, and Latino children immigrants stories up till election day. Why do you think that is?

Forum List

Back