Remember how the "Science" was settled on Global Warming, and the Deniers just needed to shut up? A new theory is out.

...you CAN'T stop climate change!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Paris Accords are total bullshit = Biden is an idiot fking up the US
..UNLESS you want to go back and live like a caveman --are you willing to do that????!! NO--I knew you would not

With an attitude like that I'm surprised you ever came out of your cave.

Again people... we are in an interglacial cycle. Our present temperature is still below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles. People are panicking for no good reason.
Nobody with any sense is panicking....The people who want to put you under their iron boot over this hoax certainly aren't.
The only people trying the iron boot shit was our "Conservatives". We saw that 6Jan21. Time to put an end to these treasonous bastards. Followers of a treasonous President, kissers of Putin's ass. Besides that, you stupid ass, the sea level was about 20 feet higher in the last interglacial. That would destroy a lot of very important seaports.
Wow....TDS has hit the enviroquwhacks too!

ROFLMFAO!

Last edited:
...you CAN'T stop climate change!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Paris Accords are total bullshit = Biden is an idiot fking up the US
..UNLESS you want to go back and live like a caveman --are you willing to do that????!! NO--I knew you would not

With your colossal ignorance I am surprised you can wipe your own ass.

How about you address the subject which is the Paris Accord whose sole result will be the enrichment of the ruling elite, and the impoverishment of the middle class.

Historic winter storm raises questions about climate change and cold (msn.com)
The answer is, while the connection between climate change and cold weather patterns isn’t as clearly established as its relationship to warming, experts say it does affect how severe winter storms are and how long they last.
One weather event like the historic storm hitting much of the country this week doesn’t prove or disprove long-term trends in the climate, experts say.
We were told 12 or so years ago, that no matter what happened on the Earth, it was Man Made Global Warming that was the cause of it. If you had any doubts, you were called a "Science Denier". Prog slaves have been so lied to.

Obviously the people who designed the power grid in Texas believed Global Warming made it unnecessary to winterize their wind turbines.

Global Warming (or Global Climate Change depending on the season) is a religion not a science.

Damn, another dumb ass. Here, eliminate some of your abysmal ignorance;

Have you ever read how all accurate the predictions on Global Warming have been? If you want people to believe your global warming religion I suggest your “experts“ stop crying wolf.

1622695295247.jpeg

1622695687824.jpeg

How about you address the subject which is the Paris Accord whose sole result will be the enrichment of the ruling elite, and the impoverishment of the middle class.

Everything to you that you disagree with becomes a conspiracy theory.
You never complained when trump gave wall street a trillion dollars?

I don't give a rat's about the Paris Accord.
I believe there's climate chang er because of what no have read. Its you who are off course by mentioning Paris.
Read about climate change. Forget the elite.

What else would one expect of a coward other than making fun of a teenage girl?
Her IDEAS are those of her handlers. They are to be mocked; using her a s their front is child abuse.

Greg
Her statements are based on what the best scientists in the world are publishing in various peer reviewed scientific journals. Do you understand what a peer reviewed scientific journal is? And she, and the rest of the young people in this world, are going to reap the results of your idiocy.

Her statements are based on what the best scientists in the world are publishing in various peer reviewed scientific journals. Do you understand what a peer reviewed scientific journal is? And she, and the rest of the young people in this world, are going to reap the results of your idiocy.

Ding gave you his credentials ... what are yours? ... not any more than a teen-age little girl? ... let's make it simple: have you taken any core science classes at least? ... or are you just spewing the crap you've been digesting? ...

I believe there's climate chang er because of what no have read. Its you who are off course by mentioning Paris.

Stop trying to deflect, and derail. We understand that's all you have, but try harder.

Stop trying to deflect, and derail. We understand that's all you have, but try harder.

I'll say what I like and I don't care what you think. I like reminding you guys exactly what an ass hole you installed.
That's your main issue ay?

Stupid fuck, we have said there is climate change, but it isnt because of Man, but the very nature of this planet. But . and progressives have very large butts, some people decided that they could profit on this stuff, by claiming that man is causing the warming, thus you must give up all your money so they can save your sorry ass. Back in 1980s they wanted to save us from global cooling. Then in the 1990s it was to save the ozone layer. Then it was global warming in 2000s. Now it is climate change....A progressive is like a lizard, always sniffing ways to get a free meal, but changing colors when they wont get caught....

I don't know what follow the science means in a government context any more. Politics obviously trumps science in todays government and media. Like the Steely Dan song said, "the things that pass for knowledge, I can't understand".

Stupid fuck, we have said there is climate change, but it isnt because of Man, but the very nature of this planet. But . and progressives have very large butts, some people decided that they could profit on this stuff, by claiming that man is causing the warming, thus you must give up all your money so they can save your sorry ass. Back in 1980s they wanted to save us from global cooling. Then in the 1990s it was to save the ozone layer. Then it was global warming in 2000s. Now it is climate change....A progressive is like a lizard, always sniffing ways to get a free meal, but changing colors when they wont get caught....

Shut up you foul mouthed idiot. You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
Big mouth know all.

Historic winter storm raises questions about climate change and cold (msn.com)
The answer is, while the connection between climate change and cold weather patterns isn’t as clearly established as its relationship to warming, experts say it does affect how severe winter storms are and how long they last.
One weather event like the historic storm hitting much of the country this week doesn’t prove or disprove long-term trends in the climate, experts say.
We were told 12 or so years ago, that no matter what happened on the Earth, it was Man Made Global Warming that was the cause of it. If you had any doubts, you were called a "Science Denier". Prog slaves have been so lied to.

You are one stupid liar. The extinction event at the end of the Cretaceous was caused by a six mile wide asteroid slamming into the Yucatan Peninsula. The Great Dying at the end of the Permian was caused by the Siberian Traps. And one extinction was caused by the rapid drawdown of CO2 in the atmosphere. A major volcanic eruption will cool the Earth for a short time, a decade for a really large one like Toba. But if you have a lot of major volcanic eruptions in a short amount of time, then there will be a short cooling followed by a warming. Really, ignorant people posting on science is a wonderful example of Dunning-smart-ass.

And yet no evidence.

A Phd in geology and you don't know of the evidence for the various extinction events? LOL

Meh; I quite like this guy.

Greg

The Left demands you agree with whatever they're pushing or you're a (fill in the blank) or a (whatever) and a (another unwarranted insult) so if you give a shit what the Left thinks, you're stupid and weak.

What else would one expect of a coward other than making fun of a teenage girl?
Her IDEAS are those of her handlers. They are to be mocked; using her a s their front is child abuse.

Greg
She wants you to change your way of living.

She can't be bothered to practice what she preaches.

1b050623e3ffe8835d1528d193af2223.jpg

You might have a crappy job, but at least you’re not one of those moochers looking for a handout.

Don’t worry about climate change ... that’s just silly hippy stuff. Your children and grandchildren will be fine.
In 50 to 100 years they will be venting methane to try to make the planet warmer.
And your Phd is in what science? Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. But you are OH so much smarter than all those scientists. LOL
Engineering
Really? So if a climate scientist tells you that your design is the result of ignorance and lies, you will change it, correct? Most engineers are out of their depth in basic sciences. That is from experience working with engineers.
Yeah, Bill Nye the Science Guy isn't a scientist; he's a mechanical engineer.

But he preaches your cult's dogma, so you believe him without question.

Why? The elite will have far greater impact on my life and my children's lives than will climate change.

Why? The elite will have far greater impact on my life and my children's lives than will climate change.

Who exactly do you refer to as elite?
Be specific please.

Who exactly do you refer to as elite?
Be specific please.

The billionaires and the politicians they buy, of course.

Forum List

Back