Remember, It's "Screamer Day" Tomorrow

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
The one year anniversary of Trump's ascension. Democrats plan to rally in various Democrat-run cities and scream mindlessly at the sky.

Might be fun to go laugh at them. Make them scream louder. :funnyface:

I think tomorrow is more like "abysmal failure as a leader day". I think most people will be hanging their heads in shame not screaming.

Perhaps. Memories of Hillary's dismal lifetime performance may well induce tears.

572789d5246406.54263691.jpg

And yet look at all the accomplishments by the majority legislation...Look thoroughly they are hard to find...

I’m going to celebrate one of the sweetest political victories I’ve ever witnessed. The way that the left was so sure.

Then the looks on their faces when it was over and they lost. To watch their disappointment again tomorrow will be icing on the cake!

Can’t wait!

Oh, good. But do please pray for our brave first responders. Those people have a very tough job. Very tough. Huuuuge responsibility. Huge.

d9GGH6X.gif

I’m going to celebrate one of the sweetest political victories I’ve ever witnessed. The way that the left was so sure.

Then the looks on their faces when it was over and they lost. To watch their disappointment again tomorrow will be icing on the cake!

Can’t wait!
Cant beat the time when that Fox dude Karl Rove melted down over Obamas reelection. :laugh:

Can’t wait!
A year later and my recordings of MSNBCs election eve, morning, and the morning after are as entertaining now as they were when broadcast live. Lots of great moments but I think my fave are all from election day's Morning Joke show where the crew was on the verge of full blown giddiness contemplating the crushing defeat awaiting Mr. Trump, especially that piece of crap WaPo columnist Gene Robinson who teased the audience with hints that the L-word was likely just around the corner. Yeah, that was some landslide, Eugene. Not a good morning for those lefty loser shitbags at all, but a great day for America!

Can’t wait!
Cant beat the time when that Fox dude Karl Rove melted down over Obamas reelection. :laugh:

You’re dreaming. It WAY beats that. The whole democrat party melted down. Hillary was so pissed she didn’t show her face for days. It was the best ever by far!

Can’t wait!
A year later and my recordings of MSNBCs election eve, morning, and the morning after are as entertaining now as they were when broadcast live. Lots of great moments but I think my fave are all from election day's Morning Joke show where the crew was on the verge of full blown giddiness contemplating the crushing defeat awaiting Mr. Trump, especially that piece of crap WaPo columnist Gene Robinson who teased the audience with hints that the L-word was likely just around the corner. Yeah, that was some landslide, Eugene. Not a good morning for those lefty loser shitbags at all, but a great day for America!

I wish I had done that but like a lot of people, I thought Hillary would win. That’s another thing that was so great about that day, I went from readying myself to survive 4 years of the Hildabeast to feeling like I’m on top of the world.

The one year anniversary of Trump's ascension. Democrats plan to rally in various Democrat-run cities and scream mindlessly at the sky.

Might be fun to go laugh at them. Make them scream louder. :funnyface:

Did Russia fool you again and have you waiting for an event that isn't real?

I bet someone is going to have a story about seeing a few people somewhere like Trump saw Muslims dancing on 9/11.

Forum List

Back