Remember Queena Phu 😔

"ape"?

Hey, DBA, tell us again how racism isn't really a thing in this country.
The motherfucker's a goddamn chimpanzee, but I bet he leaves prison in a wheelchair, and some halfway
decent black men will have broken half of his bones, the other half of his broken bones will be from white dudes
in prison. He will not be walking out of prison.

The motherfucker's a goddamn chimpanzee, but I bet he leaves prison in a wheelchair, and some halfway
decent black men will have broken half of his bones, the other half of his broken bones will be from white dudes
in prison. He will not be walking out of prison.
Don't bitch to me, bitch to SCOTUS, which ruled against excessive sentences for minors.

Your side seems to think that a 16 year old is too young to consent to an abortion or gender affirmation surgery, but you think (if they are POC, anyway) that they should be held to the standard of an adult.

Final point: if he HAD been a white kid, he would have gotten a much more lenient sentence.

People v. Turner, formally The People of the State of California v. Brock Allen Turner (2015), was a criminal case in which Brock Allen Turner was convicted by jury trial of three counts of felony sexual assault.[2][3]

Final point. This kid DID NOT get off easy. The judge resentenced him - to life in prison, although he'll be eligible for parole in 2031.

On January 18, 2015, on the Stanford University campus, Turner, then a 19-year-old student athlete at Stanford, sexually assaulted 22-year-old Chanel Miller (referred to in court documents as "Emily Doe") while she was unconscious.[4][5][6][1] Two graduate students intervened and held Turner in place until police arrived.[1][7] Turner was arrested and released the same day after posting $150,000 bail.[8][9][10]

Turner was initially indicted on five charges: two for rape, two for felony sexual assault, and one for attempted rape,[10] although the two rape charges were later withdrawn.[1] On February 2, 2015, Turner pleaded not guilty to all of the charges.[11] The trial concluded on March 30, 2016, with Turner convicted of three charges of felony sexual assault.[2][3] On June 2, 2016, Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Aaron Persky sentenced Turner to six months in jail followed by three years of probation. Additionally, Turner was obliged to register as a sex offender for life[12] and to complete a rehabilitation program for sex offenders.[3]

On September 2, 2016, Turner was released after serving three months, which was half of his sentence, for good behavior.[13] Turner filed an appeal of his conviction and sentence in 2017, but it was denied.[14][15]

Of course your undies are in a bunch because of a name but you don't give a shit about this innocent woman, beaten, raped and left blind and paralyzed. Democrat Leftist priorities are all fucked up.

Again, compare that to Brock Turner, who got three months for raping a woman behind a dumpster, and you can see the disparities.

But Turner was white.

I have no problem calling this a brutal crime. I have a huge problem with Owl calling the kid an "Ape".

This kind of racist language has no place here.

Again, compare that to Brock Turner, who got three months for raping a woman behind a dumpster, and you can see the disparities.

But Turner was white.

I have no problem calling this a brutal crime. I have a huge problem with Owl calling the kid an "Ape".

This kind of racist language has no place here.
Did this "Brock Turner" beat the girl blind and paralyzed? If not, fuck the hell off you fucking idiot!

Forum List

Back