Remember that professor that blamed Jews for 9/11 ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Don't you just love knowing that people like this are the ones teaching our kids ? All across this nation there are plenty other ultra-liberal teachers just like this that daily fill our kid's heads with poison.
Hopefully however, when they go overboard like this bitch, they get booted.

Prof who blamed Jews for 9/11 suspended from job

The controversial professor at ultra-liberal Oberlin College who sparked a national outcry after posting anti-Semitic rants and bizarre 9/11 conspiracy theories has been booted from the classroom, the school said Wednesday.

Joy Karega, an associate professor of rhetoric and composition, was put on paid leave while prestigious Oberlin College considers her future, according to a statement from university president Martin Krislov obtained by The Post.

School administrators had reluctantly backed Karega, citing academic freedom concerns, when her conspiratorial, anti-Semitic social media rants were first reported.

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––
in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

“I am committed to continuing and completing an equitable review process,” Krislov wrote in an email to students, staff and alumni.

“While the process is pending, Professor Karega is on paid leave and will not be teaching at Oberlin. Arrangements are being made to cover her teaching and advising responsibilities.”

“In recognition of the sensitivity of this continuing review process and the privacy of the individuals involved, we will have no other comment until the conclusion of the process,” Krislov said.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/03/professor-who-blamed-jews-for-911loses-her-job/

I remember Trump saying there was cheering at 9-11.

I remember cheering at the OJ Simpson murder not guilty verdict. But not on 9-11.

Maybe Trump was flashing back to OJ Simpson.

I don't remember anyone blaming Jews for 9-11.

Indirectly Harry Truman and his pro Israeli policy can be said to have been the original trigger of the events leading to UBL and 9-11. And I suppose every pro-Israeli POTUS since then.

Not so much Carter because he got a deal worked out between Egypt and Israel which got Sadat killed.

Sadat wanted his US aid money. So he was pressured into it.

GHW's first invasion of Iraq was probably the primary trigger for 9-11.

Don't know if UBL would have gone ballistic had GHW not invaded Iraq.

In interviews UBL said it bothered him a lot that US forces were in the KSA.

Probably was the Jews.. They are supposed to destroy the world. Why do you deny bible prophecy?

I remember cheering at the OJ Simpson murder not guilty verdict. But not on 9-11.

Indirectly Harry Truman and his pro Israeli policy can be said to have been the original trigger of the events leading to UBL and 9-11. And I suppose every pro-Israeli POTUS since then.

Not so much Carter because he got a deal worked out between Egypt and Israel which got Sadat killed.

You don't remember hearing some people claim Israel was responsible for 9/11?

Who the hell has not been blamed for 9/11?

Who the hell has not been blamed for 9/11?
It would be a short list of who has NOT been blamed.

- Switzerland, maybe not

- Iceland, maybe not

- Mongolia, maybe not

- Congo, maybe not

- anyplace so isolated that they could not possibly be involved.

Probably was the Jews.. They are supposed to destroy the world. Why do you deny bible prophecy?
My personal view is that the Anti-Christ are the Muslims.

But then again, upon further review, particularly studying "History Of The Church" by Eusebius, the book/scroll of Revelations and of Hebrews are both frauds and not really revelatory nor inspired.

Eusebius was at the 315 AD Council Of Nicaea and he said he voted against those two books.

Don't you just love knowing that people like this are the ones teaching our kids ? All across this nation there are plenty other ultra-liberal teachers just like this that daily fill our kid's heads with poison.

The controversial professor at ultra-liberal Oberlin College who sparked a national outcry after posting anti-Semitic rants and bizarre 9/11 conspiracy theories has been booted from the classroom, the school said Wednesday.

Joy Karega, an associate professor of rhetoric and composition, was put on paid leave while prestigious Oberlin College considers her future, according to a statement from university president Martin Krislov obtained by The Post.

School administrators had reluctantly backed Karega, citing academic freedom concerns, when her conspiratorial, anti-Semitic social media rants were first reported.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

“I am committed to continuing and completing an equitable review process,” Krislov wrote in an email to students, staff and alumni.

“While the process is pending, Professor Karega is on paid leave and will not be teaching at Oberlin. Arrangements are being made to cover her teaching and advising responsibilities.”

“In recognition of the sensitivity of this continuing review process and the privacy of the individuals involved, we will have no other comment until the conclusion of the process,” Krislov said.

Prof who blamed Jews for 9/11 suspended from job | New York Post

I agree with her, and a few of our men were in on it too.

you were not in New York City on 9-11-01 and in the weeks that
followed or in a mosque
I have never been inside a mosque. I do not associate with or go near Anti-Christ's or Anti-Semites.

I have read The Satanic Verses (the real ones called the Quran) and was not impressed, no.

The closest that I have gotten to NYC in the past 20 years is Newark NJ airport.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Prof who blamed Jews for 9/11 suspended from job | New York Post

I agree with her, and a few of our men were in on it too.
My personal view is that the Anti-Christ are the Muslims.

But then again, upon further review, particularly studying "History Of The Church" by Eusebius, the book/scroll of Revelations and of Hebrews are both frauds and not really revelatory nor inspired.

Eusebius was at the 315 AD Council Of Nicaea and he said he voted against those two books.

the NT is a testament to the fragile nature of THE VOTE. I am highly suspicious of any writing found in the NT that is attributed either to PAUL or "JOHN" and one could logically discard LUKE altogether

followed or in a mosque
I have never been inside a mosque. I do not associate with or go near Anti-Christ's or Anti-Semites.

I have read The Satanic Verses (the real ones called the Quran) and was not impressed, no.

The closest that I have gotten to NYC in the past 20 years is Newark NJ airport.

Ok-----I have worked with and socialized with muslims approximately the past 50 years. Early on----being the sweet natured thing that I once was------I was invited to "experience"
DA MOSQUE----I was living and working in NYC during the
9-11 era. Every muslim 'KNEW" that DA JOOOS done it-------they all "KNEW" that all da jooos knew about it before it happened and so----NO JOOOOS died. Four year old muslim kids were expressing the idea in their little baby talk way on 9-12-01. Today----"da jooos did it" is a grammar school lesson in every muslim school system in the world. I am not
clear on the "anti Christ" ------but it is important to KNOW ISLAM AND MUSLIMS in today's world. I am kinda glad
that my life did bring me in proximity to lots of muslims
(disclaimer!----some muslims are nice people but virtually all
are damaged to some extent by their "nurturance" ) -------
Mr. KHIZR KHAN----is a product of the Pakistani educational
system. I recognized him as soon as I saw his performance
at the convention (it was mostly Pakistanis from whom I first learned about islam----almost 50 years ago. It was Pakistanis who conducted me to DA MOSQUE)

followed or in a mosque

My beloved Newark? Haven't been there for about 40 years------it used to be ok ----then the 60s happened. I read the koran at about age 20 (long long ago..)----also not impressed.
I was----a kinda still am-----a softie for OLD literature----like the
old time greek plays and books like the Odyssey etc. The koran is remarkably lousy literature. No character development----no actual theme other than----"muhummad is the greatest" despite the fact that he is a despicable bastard.
Muslims claim that the POETRY is sublime. Arabs did do poetry back then. I do not do Arabic but Arabic speaking
people do assure me that it is a very rich language. Hubby was born in a shariah shit hole---he uses his very limited Arabic only in heavy traffic.
(for the record---I never met a Pakistani who read the koran------they do not do Arabic either----but Mr Khan probably does because he lived in some shariah cesspit at the time Humayun was born.

Forum List

Back