Remember the payment that was made to Stormy Daniels?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Here's a little legal test for all Trump acolytes......

In October 2016, a payment was made by Trump's lawyer (Cohen) to that cute, vixen, Stormy Daniels.

However, the California bank that received Cohen's payment (to Daniels) did not request for clarification as to wny that payment was made, until almost a year later.

Any ideas as to possibly WHY that bank decided to belatedly request a reason for that payment???

Bill Clinton, an infamous woman harasser enabled by Hillary, settled a lawsuit over an allegation that he raped a woman. Democrats didn't care about that. Why do Democrats care that a playboy, Trump, paid a woman for sex?

Under the bank Secrecy Act (and later reinforced by the Patriot's Act) banks are required to report any suspicious transactions over a $10K amount........BUT, the tongue-n-cheek question is really about the WHY that prompted the bank to finally follow the law after almost a year of neglect.

Bill Clinton, an infamous woman harasser enabled by Hillary, settled a lawsuit over an allegation that he raped a woman. Democrats didn't care about that. Why do Democrats care that a playboy, Trump, paid a woman for sex?

Did Clinton SECRETLY pay someone or was it after a settlement.???? Learn the difference and you'll be a bit less of a fool.

In an adulterous affair while his third wife was pregnant. Just another playboy, eh?

Here's a little legal test for all Trump acolytes......

In October 2016, a payment was made by Trump's lawyer (Cohen) to that cute, vixen, Stormy Daniels.

However, the California bank that received Cohen's payment (to Daniels) did not request for clarification as to wny that payment was made, until almost a year later.

Any ideas as to possibly WHY that bank decided to belatedly request a reason for that payment???

Sounds like you need to visit a bank once in a while....perhaps you and moonglow can take a field trip.

When I used to gamble... A LOT playing blackjack, I would have to cash in my chips at different tellers and in different smaller amounts to avoid having to provide tax information for it.

Even if you buy in for $9,000 and only end up winning $2,000, if you cash in $11,000 all at once they will try to make you fill out tax information on your own cash. I can't tell you how many times I would end up taking a few grand in chips home with me and have to go back the next day to cash out the rest. It was a pain in the ass.

I didn't mean to overly tease with my question in the O/P........

My suspicion as to WHY the bank finally found it compelling to follow the dictates of existing law must have been due to a Mueller subpoena.

Forum List

Back