Remember them when you decide who you want as your President, they were murdered by someone who came here illegally

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Biden and Democrats don't care.

What they want, they have stated. Schumer demanding amnesty is what they want, and then a fast track to citizenship and keep Democrats in power. That is all Democrats care about. Your lives and the nation mean nothing to Democrats.

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

The problem is with the nearly criminal effort by the mainstream media to downplay murders and robberies and rapes by illegal aliens in order to support the Biden administration.

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.
Can you link that for context please.

I have a feeling you were duped and I want to help you clarify.

Biden and Democrats don't care.

What they want, they have stated. Schumer demanding amnesty is what they want, and then a fast track to citizenship and keep Democrats in power. That is all Democrats care about. Your lives and the nation mean nothing to Democrats.

Compare how the media and the Dems downplayed the murders of these innocent white girls with their entire lives ahead of them to the response to the death - it really wasn’t a “killing” beyond a reasonable doubt - of the black, violent ex-felon hopped on on drugs and defying the police.

1) the former: the president can’t even pronounce her name correctly

2) the latter: statues erected, a funeral fit for a king, moments of silence, and nationwide riots for months on end

Forum List

Back