🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember this photo in November

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
A picture says a thousand words

13697174_1090452611008023_5628200973612716679_n.jpg

bear how do you know a liberal did this?.....sure it wasnt some drunk redneck driving his truck through?....just asking....

well there is nothing explaining what happened there......could have been a tiny twister for all anyone knows......

He's black so he must be a liberal Democrat...

Who wants to bet he's never voted, for anything?

And no, I'm not saying that because he's black, I'm saying because he's young and I know more than a few people his age and the majority of them don't vote...

He is probably just a troubled youth, there are so many in Obama's America.

But I must say I have a little bit of remorse when I show the liberal left how their assumption and BS is all wrong.

Nah, just kidding, I love it.

The shallow end of the Conservative pool automatically equates everything bad with Liberal political ideology. It doesn't matter. They see a crime, a slight, a blemish and they point their fingers and say "a Liberal did that!"

What idiots they are! Do they expect anyone to take them seriously? Their world view is so myopic and therefore they cannot offer any solution that does to include political divisiveness.

The shallow end of the Conservative pool automatically equates everything bad with Liberal political ideology. It doesn't matter. They see a crime, a slight, a blemish and they point their fingers and say "a Liberal did that!"

What idiots they are! Do they expect anyone to take them seriously? Their world view is so myopic and therefore they cannot offer any solution that does to include political divisiveness.
The shallow end of the Conservative pool automatically equates everything bad with Liberal political ideology
the shallow end of the Liberal pool does the same thing,only they automatically equate anything bad with conservative political ideology....the reason why the diehards in both shallow ends should be moved to the deep ends without their inflatables so they will hopefully sink and drown....

Forum List

Back