Remember when America was "American"? Did politicians F*Ck this up?

60s and 70s were no big deal as the cities had problems with small internal population of 'dem party ' enemies in as i said big cities . Now the USA is dealing with the lefty kids and 'grandkids' of those lefty enemies from the 60s and 70s .
Yeah I have noticed all the assassinations of political figures occurring nowadays......(eye roll)
----------------------------------------------- asassination of political figures [chuckle] , wow , thats worrisome eh Moonglow [chuckle] !!

60s and 70s were no big deal as the cities had problems with small internal population of 'dem party ' enemies in as i said big cities . Now the USA is dealing with the lefty kids and 'grandkids' of those lefty enemies from the 60s and 70s .
Yeah I have noticed all the assassinations of political figures occurring nowadays......(eye roll)
----------------------------------------------- asassination of political figures [chuckle] , wow , thats worrisome Moonglow [chuckle] !!
And so is a drop in weiner sales...

i remember 'deeeetroit' and 'chicago' going riot crazy as i watched on telly before hitch hiking into town to go to the high school dance Moonglow .

Now we have doped up lefty kids whose doped up parents have no control over them as the doped up lefty teachers and doped up lefty media urges them on to have a big pity party Moonglow .

Last edited:
You know, I hate to see any more gun regulations, but raising the age to 20-21 for rifles is a good, common sense solution. I say exception if in the military or police.

Me and my buddy were talking about that Saturday.

Couple that with incentivizing CCW for teachers and I think the schools can be much safer places.

If State Mental Hospitals would make a comeback as well, I think we'd be on the track to where we should be!

i'd fight it , don't give an inch . Also , i don't like making special exceptions for public employees or anyone else . [we are all supposed to simply be Americans] ---------I think that special exception for so called special people is a slippery slope Marion .

and State Mental Hospitals are also fine in certain cases . -------------------------------------------------------- OFF TOPIC , OFF TOPIC but also like to see a return of orphanages rather than making money as a 'foster parent' OFF TOPIC , OFF TOPIC .

The America you guys are talking about never existed.

Apparently you've never looked at past population demographics?
Don't play stupid...you'll lose credibility fast.

The America you talk about never existed. Don't try me on his because I can show you how it didn't. I'm not worried about credibility with you or anyone else here. You don't know me, we are only posting a forum.

Dear SYTFE BANNED("America is the same America it's always been.") :shok: I am truly sorry to inform you- that your statement swings of shallow "hip" as in hipster arrogance, but holds little truth. There would not be lengthy university degrees pursued in "American History" and high school history if this were true. And in addition there have been some major changes in social and technological areas of "American" culture in just the last decade.

Apparently you've never looked at past population demographics?
Don't play stupid...you'll lose credibility fast.

The America you talk about never existed. Don't try me on his because I can show you how it didn't. I'm not worried about credibility with you or anyone else here. You don't know me, we are only posting a forum.

Enlighten us please....”show” us how old America didn’t exist...show us the conspiracy. GO!

There is no conspiracy to be had.

Before you whack-jobs lose your mind....Let me rob the words from your mouth and say, by American I don't mean WHITE.
Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?
Remember continuously making new friends through these random conversations?
Remember sending your kids to schools full of likeminded kids?
Remember smiling and waving to strangers?
Remember when family values, church and God were important to most Americans?
Remember when foreigners came to America to become truly AMERICAN-ized?

Politicians and Bureaucrats everywhere fight to preserve almost everything but what may matter most in the end. How did they fuck it all up and allow things to become so twisted?

Those days never existed. History shows this.

Before you whack-jobs lose your mind....Let me rob the words from your mouth and say, by American I don't mean WHITE.
Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?

Politicians and Bureaucrats everywhere fight to preserve almost everything but what may matter most in the end. How did they fuck it all up and allow things to become so twisted?

You’ve made the claim many times....prove it, “show” us...help us connect the dots.

You’ve made the claim many times....prove it, “show” us...help us connect the dots.

I've shown it. You do the research yourself. The simple fact slavery existed kills everything you said. The simple fact racial discrimination was allowed by law kills this. The history of immigration shows that everybody at no time all spoke the same language. School segregation kills your claims about schools. All of these things kill your reference to God and family values. And what the fuck is Americanized supposed to be?

I've shown it. You do the research yourself. The simple fact slavery existed kills everything you said. The simple fact racial discrimination was allowed by law kills this. The history of immigration shows that everybody at no time all spoke the same language. School segregation kills your claims about schools. All of these things kill your reference to God and family values. And what the fuck is Americanized supposed to be?

Haha...that’s your “proof”? Funny shit.
I know your type, you want to stay stupid on this one...I get it.
I’ll save my breath...and watch you make a fool of yourself in public...haha

Forum List

Back