Remember when America was "American"? Did politicians F*Ck this up?

There is no conspiracy to be had.

Before you whack-jobs lose your mind....Let me rob the words from your mouth and say, by American I don't mean WHITE.
Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?
Remember continuously making new friends through these random conversations?
Remember sending your kids to schools full of likeminded kids?
Remember smiling and waving to strangers?
Remember when family values, church and God were important to most Americans?
Remember when foreigners came to America to become truly AMERICAN-ized?

Politicians and Bureaucrats everywhere fight to preserve almost everything but what may matter most in the end. How did they fuck it all up and allow things to become so twisted?

Those days never existed. History shows this.

You’ve made the claim many times....prove it, “show” us...help us connect the dots.

I've shown it. You do the research yourself. The simple fact slavery existed kills everything you said. The simple fact racial discrimination was allowed by law kills this. The history of immigration shows that everybody at no time all spoke the same language. School segregation kills your claims about schools. All of these things kill your reference to God and family values. And what the fuck is Americanized supposed to be?

Haha...that’s your “proof”? Funny shit.
I know your type, you want to stay stupid on this one...I get it.
I’ll save my breath...and watch you make a fool of yourself in public...haha
This is why I hate liberals. They're the most unpatriotic people in the world. Always looking for something negative to tear down the country, never looking for the positive. Ignoring the millions of people we've liberated from tyrants around the world. But, but slavery, segregation...ignoring how we overcame those sins and corrected them. They praised Obama for snuggling up to Castro, ignoring the fact that his people have no rights. They defended him (Obama) for helping Iran acquire nuclear weapons, even though they vowed to use them against other countries. But WE'RE the bad guys when we take action against a tyrant who uses chemical weapons against his own people. They won't ever move to any of those countries they praise so much because they know they would stand a good chance of having their brains blown out if they voiced the wrong opinion. They prefer to stay here, where they're free to practice their sedition with impunity. Disgusting people.

America is the same America it's always been. If you don't like it, then get the fuck out. I think Saudi Arabia may be a perfect fit for you.

True.
The soil is the same...just full of fucked up twisted sub-human trash

People who have a different opinion than you = "sub-human trash." This is why conservatives have no future in America.

Haha..."no future"?
We own all of D.C....no?

Have you seen how millenials vote? It's overwhelmingly democrat.
---------------------------------------------- agree , and thats the reason for my curse on millenials and their children . I hope that millenial and their kids get what they deserve SYTFE .

America is the same America it's always been. If you don't like it, then get the fuck out. I think Saudi Arabia may be a perfect fit for you.

True.
The soil is the same...just full of fucked up twisted sub-human trash

People who have a different opinion than you = "sub-human trash." This is why conservatives have no future in America.

Haha..."no future"?
We own all of D.C....no?

Have you seen how millenials vote? It's overwhelmingly democrat.
---------------------------------------------- agree , and thats the reason for my curse on millenials and their children . I hope that millenial and their kids get what they deserve SYTFE .

Repeating this nonsense endlessly is SPAM.

Before you whack-jobs lose your mind....Let me rob the words from your mouth and say, by American I don't mean WHITE.
Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?

Politicians and Bureaucrats everywhere fight to preserve almost everything but what may matter most in the end. How did they fuck it all up and allow things to become so twisted?
You don't realize that in many parts of the U.S. for over 200 years there have been people who don't speak English?

IMO, it all started in the 60s.

Yep,had JFK lived and not been taken out by the deep state.America would be the country our forefathers faught for and not the mess it is in today.

America exists as a geographic expression. The landmass has to be called something.

Whatever made America American is dead and has been for a long time. We are now balkanized and tribalized. No more of a cohesive nation than Afghanistan.

America exists as a geographic expression. The landmass has to be called something.

Whatever made America American is dead and has been for a long time. We are now balkanized and tribalized. No more of a cohesive nation than Afghanistan.

Utter nonsense ^^^^^^

Pretty easy to remember those things, especially for those of us that treat others the same way regardless of any pre-conceived notion of their like-mindedness. Don't see how politicians have anything to do with acting neighborly.

Utter nonsense ^^^^^^
you must also be a bubbleboy and not view the news
VIOLENT protest after protest--black vs white lib vs con
blacks protesting for black criminals
libs protesting/not accepting a LEGAL/ fair election!!!!
not accepting a FAIR/legal election IS American???!!!!????
that sounds like Uganda?Egypt/Iraq/South Vietnam/etc where they murder/coup/etc for power/politics/etc
libs/blacks disrupting Trump political rallies like hitler's SA did to hitler's rivals

The lust for power. Divide and conquer. The oldest strategy in the book.

Utter nonsense ^^^^^^
that sounds like Uganda?Egypt/Iraq/South Vietnam/etc where they murder/coup/etc for power/politics/etc
libs/blacks disrupting Trump political rallies like hitler's SA did to hitler's rivals

Here is s prime example of someone seeking to divide by using an “us versus them” strategy.

Those protesting legitimate grievances are “them”. If these asshats would just accept being ill-treated, shut out of opportunities available to others, and being shot for no reason, the nation wouldn’t be so divided.

Here’s a clue: if all Americans were to acknowledge that there are some problems and all Americans worked together to find solutions, you could solve them without the divisions and acrimony.

I grew up with migrant workers from Mexico being commonplace. Get back under your racist rock.

Utter nonsense ^^^^^^

Here is s prime example of someone seeking to divide by using an “us versus them” strategy.

Those protesting legitimate grievances are “them”. If these asshats would just accept being ill-treated, shut out of opportunities available to others, and being shot for no reason, the nation wouldn’t be so divided.

Here’s a clue: if all Americans were to acknowledge that there are some problems and all Americans worked together to find solutions, you could solve them without the divisions and acrimony.
---there is no major, chronic problem of police brutality/shooting--I've gone over this many times on USMB...do I need to do it again??
they are NOT being shot for no reason

Utter nonsense ^^^^^^

Yeah/you/tell/him/etc/!!!!?!!?!//2/:

You don't realize that in many parts of the U.S. for over 200 years there have been people who don't speak English?

Where? I know that is a broad statement, but I'm been all over this country in all 50 states and English has always been the primary language.

Unless you are talking about Louis Perselli's grandmother who only spoke polish when I was a kid.

I would add:
criminals were bad guys--cops good guys
...now, when a cop shoots a violent criminal in self defense-- criminal good guy--cop bad
..illegal meant NOT legal

Utter nonsense ^^^^^^

American politics have always been contentious. Relax.

Utter nonsense ^^^^^^

time to get into your bubble suit bubble boy

Utter nonsense ^^^^^^

time to get into your bubble suit bubble boy

Bubble? I'm out there every day, champ. You're the one sitting on your thumbs quaking in fear at your TV set.

Forum List

Back