Remember when America was "American"? Did politicians F*Ck this up?

Politicians have never been trustworthy, Americans still interact with neighbors and even complete strangers in public settings, and this has always been a country of many peoples and languages.

NEGATIVE.
It's nothing like it was...and it's not even close. You wouldn't understand.

I'm pretty sure I would understand better than you, youngster. Sorry if that contradicts your little fiction.

Youngster? Do I know you?
Haha...pretty sure you're one of "them"...as I said, you won't allow yourself to get it.

Before you whack-jobs lose your mind....Let me rob the words from your mouth and say, by American I don't mean WHITE.
Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?
Remember continuously making new friends through these random conversations?
Remember sending your kids to schools full of likeminded kids?
Remember smiling and waving to strangers?
Remember when family values, church and God were important to most Americans?
Remember when foreigners came to America to become truly AMERICAN-ized?

Politicians and Bureaucrats everywhere fight to preserve almost everything but what may matter most in the end. How did they fuck it all up and allow things to become so twisted?

Yeah, like when the Germans came over, or the Italians, or the Irish, or... wait, what the fuck?
---------------------------------- good people , they came to become Americans rather than to remain mexicans and other third worlders Frigig !!

Politicians have never been trustworthy, Americans still interact with neighbors and even complete strangers in public settings, and this has always been a country of many peoples and languages.

NEGATIVE.
It's nothing like it was...and it's not even close. You wouldn't understand.

I'm pretty sure I would understand better than you, youngster. Sorry if that contradicts your little fiction.

Youngster? Do I know you?
Haha...pretty sure you're one of "them"...as I said, you won't allow yourself to get it.

Who is "them"?

Before you whack-jobs lose your mind....Let me rob the words from your mouth and say, by American I don't mean WHITE.
Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?

Politicians and Bureaucrats everywhere fight to preserve almost everything but what may matter most in the end. How did they fuck it all up and allow things to become so twisted?

Yeah, like when the Germans came over, or the Italians, or the Irish, or... wait, what the fuck?
---------------------------------- good people , they came to become Americans rather than to remain mexicans and other third worlders Frigig !!
--------------------------------------- and a big difference between the Russians , Irish , Chinese and others of the past is that they COULDN'T simply hop over the USA border to take welfare and all sorts of government programs that Americans pay for because the programs DIDN'T exist . So when the groups i mention came to the USA they came to be Americans. Now these 'mexicans' and other third worlders just cross borders to take advantage of USA taxpayer provided goodies but they remain third worlder to the core Fridgid .

Last edited:

When was this? I've lived here for 56 years since I was born and have never seen these things.

--------------------------------------- and a big difference between the Russians , Irish , Chinese and others of the past is that they COULDN'T simply hop over the USA border to take welfare and all sorts of government programs that Americans pay for because the programs DIDN'T exist . So when the groups i mention came to the USA they came to be Americans. Now these 'mexicans' and other third worlders just cross borders to take advantage of USA taxpayer provided goodies but they remain third worlder to the core .

Aside from the Chinese, those groups of whites had plenty of government assistance.

This video was posted in 2012 but you could have filmed it in 1974 when this song was released and it would have looked just the same. People are people. Turn the tv and radio off and life gets quiet again.

Pismoe, the programs are documented.

think that YOU are 'fos' but as i said , the border hopping third worlder from s america take advantage while remaining third world IM2.

think that YOU are 'fos' but as i said , the border hopping third worlder from s america take advantage while remaining third world IM2.

.Doesn't matter what you think. .It matters what I know and what you don't want to admit.

--------------------------------------- and a big difference between the Russians , Irish , Chinese and others of the past is that they COULDN'T simply hop over the USA border to take welfare and all sorts of government programs that Americans pay for because the programs DIDN'T exist . So when the groups i mention came to the USA they came to be Americans. Now these 'mexicans' and other third worlders just cross borders to take advantage of USA taxpayer provided goodies but they remain third worlder to the core Fridgid .

Well said...there's a reason nobody really gives a shit about illegals from New Zealand and the like. They don't wave their flags in the faces of American's while depending on us to eat. They don't litter our communities, streets and beaches. They don't commit crime. They don't breed like cockroaches. They aren't the star of every negative news broadcast in California. They don't expect this nation to conform to them. They speak ENGLISH....I could go on and on.
Face it bud...your people are filthy, disgusting, third-world sub-humans. Sorry the truth hurts.

When was this? I've lived here for 56 years since I was born and have never seen these things.

.Doesn't matter what you think. .It matters what I know and what you don't want to admit.
What part of Mexico are you from?
How long have you been riding the backs of REAL American's?

You're doing an awesome job ignoring reality and playing pretend...it's what you do. It's how you're able to keep your heads in your asses and self manipulate.

Well said...there's a reason nobody really gives a shit about illegals from New Zealand and the like. They don't wave their flags in the faces of American's while depending on us to eat. They don't litter our communities, streets and beaches. They don't commit crime. They don't breed like cockroaches. They aren't the star of every negative news broadcast in California. They don't expect this nation to conform to them. They speak ENGLISH....I could go on and on.
Face it bud...your people are filthy, disgusting, third-world sub-humans. Sorry the truth hurts.

You're doing an awesome job ignoring reality and playing pretend...it's what you do. It's how you're able to keep your heads in your asses and self manipulate.

Empty troll post.

1. Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?
  2. Remember continuously making new friends through these random conversations?
  3. Remember sending your kids to schools full of likeminded kids?
  4. Remember smiling and waving to strangers?
  5. Remember when family values, church and God were important to most Americans?
  6. Remember when foreigners came to America to become truly AMERICAN-ized?

Are you suggesting America has become something of a nation of misanthropes?
  1. Yes. That happens almost weekly. It certainly happens every time I go to the airport, a restaurant or bar where I find myself in the company of strangers.
  2. Acquaintanceships more so than friendships, but yes. That's has been the case throughout my life. It doesn't appear to have stopped happening.
  3. I did exactly that, although the school also had students who held views different from mine and my kids. I think the variety views and backgrounds was a good thing and a thing to welcome not eschew.
  4. Yes. That's what I do when I'm driving/walking through my neighborhood and see someone out front whom I don't know. Mostly I nod or simply say "hi" or "good morning/afternoon," and keep moving. When I'm visible from the street, passers by do the same. (When I'm with a black friend, I observe them nodding whatnot to far more strangers than I ever would. I'm far from anti-social, but I'm not that friendly.)
  5. I don't know that those things have ceased to exist, though I'm not a church-goer.
  6. They still do, at least judging by the foreigners I know well enough to have an opinion about whether they have done or not.
Having now directly answered your questions, please you answer mine.
  • Remember when no man whom one could not rely on the verity of his words (or at least 90% of them) could not get elected as POTUS?
  • Remember when having a demonstrably high intellect (not "genius-level," just markedly brighter all around than the average person) was a requirement to hold the office that to the whole world represented among the best character one could find in America's citizenry?
  • Remember when one's patriotism was more important than one's political party/ideology?

A better question is why do conservatives believe life is static and doesn't change? Fewer people identify as Christians. You don't make friends anymore? You don't wave to strangers and they don't wave to you? I constantly have people that are very courteous on the road and insist that I go first at a stop sign, even when I'm insisting they go first. And we all laugh and wave the thankyou wave. People hold doors for me and I hold doors for others. Be the world you want to create, that is all you can do.

I will say that the advent of doing everything online or on a phone (text) rather than in person I believe is eroding the sociality of people. I'm at work in the bathroom practicing throne work and people in other stalls are having full-throated conversations as toilets are being flushed around them. I find it bizarre, it seems rather disrespectful to who you are talking to. Less and less human contact I don't think is a good thing. Retail stores across the board are seeing a steady drop off in business. Millenials prefer to stay home.

Turn that shit off and go bowling or shoot some pool. I think it a great loss that current generations don't know the ins and outs and joys and foibles of drive in movies.

You don't do that now?

That's your fault. You've gone bad, not America.

You crazies are so fun and predictable.
I'm sure this is all just something I've imagined...and made up.
There's no cultural and or communication barriers at all here in Southern California...the "diversity" is awesome. I much prefer to be surrounded by people who share nothing in common with me...including my language. I love seeing the Mexican flags fly in front yards while the resident waits by the mailbox for the check I send them on the 1st and 15th. I love standing in line at the market and feeling like a foreigner in my native country. I love watching the t.v. monitors at the gas stations which broadcast in a language I can't understand. I love sending my kids to private schools at $2,400 per month to keep them from being surrounded by silver tooth anchors with no moral compass or sense of family values.
You Loons are right...this is a much better country for everyone who isn't truly American.
You crazies

Excuse me? You are the one who posed half a dozen or so questions where in is implicit the notion that the things about which you asked no longer exist or occur. "Remember when this?" and "Remember when that?" You asked those questions, not I.

You crazies are so...predictable.

What I predicted in my mind is that even after I showed the courtesy of directly answering each of your questions, you would not return the courtesy. And my prediction, thus far, was spot on. Indeed, in replying to me, you chose instead to insult me by calling me crazy and stupid.

Now, I'm not going to call you or your failing to return the kindness of a direct answer to the questions crazy. No. It's not crazy, it's just deucedly uncivilized. As for your having asked your OP questions, failure to kindly and directly answer my questions, and upon receiving my reply responding as you did,...well, my picturesquely speaking kin would say that's because you lack the character of a dishrag. I prefer something more precise, which is why I think it's little other than a profound indicator of your being a cantankerously-caterwauling wearisome poltroon.

You Loons are right...this is a much better country for everyone who isn't truly American.

I neither wrote nor intimated anything like that.

"Having now directly answered your questions, please you answer mine.
  • Remember when no man whom one could not rely on the verity of his words (or at least 90% of them) could not get elected as POTUS?
  • Remember when having a demonstrably high intellect (not "genius-level," just markedly brighter all around than the average person) was a requirement to hold the office that to the whole world represented among the best character one could find in America's citizenry?
  • Remember when one's patriotism was more important than one's political party/ideology?"
You have made this assertion many times before and my response remains the same. High iQ does not and should not create a pathway to POTUS. Ones one's ability to simplify and problem solve is far more important than ones iQ one's IQ.
This reminds me; my wife's uncle whom who is much older than me, a highly credentialed M.D. and specialist with his own practice and every cert under the sun hates that I, with my little ole B.S. degree have far more net worth than he. He makes every attempt to make sure I'm fully aware that he is smarter than I am...When he starts that shit I pull out my stock portfolio or my property profiles or even write him a phone number on an ATM receipt that shows my account balance. He honestly believes that because he's smarter he is better qualified for wealth...haha

Matriculation Leads to Masturbation

Some of us got suckered into studying academic subjects instead of learning how to make money. In fact, we were discouraged from working at all before we finished college. That would have made us want to have an adult income at 18 instead of going to college. Also, college is work without pay; no one who is naturally acquisitive would put up with that, no matter how much he is told he will make after the mandated sacrifice of living like a teenager who is afraid to grow up. It's like having a healthy sex drive, but being told your best sexual opportunities will come after you spend years living in celibacy.

Empty troll post.

Doesn't make sense to those who won't allow it to so it's "empty"?
Doesn't follow your retarded rhetoric so it's a "troll post"?
Many legit American's have spoke in this thread...I'm pretty sure I speak on behalf of most REAL American's. Sorry bud...what else can I teach you?

1. Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?
  2. Remember continuously making new friends through these random conversations?
  3. Remember sending your kids to schools full of likeminded kids?
  4. Remember smiling and waving to strangers?
  5. Remember when family values, church and God were important to most Americans?
  6. Remember when foreigners came to America to become truly AMERICAN-ized?

Are you suggesting America has become something of a nation of misanthropes?
  1. Yes. That happens almost weekly. It certainly happens every time I go to the airport, a restaurant or bar where I find myself in the company of strangers.
  2. Acquaintanceships more so than friendships, but yes. That's has been the case throughout my life. It doesn't appear to have stopped happening.
  3. I did exactly that, although the school also had students who held views different from mine and my kids. I think the variety views and backgrounds was a good thing and a thing to welcome not eschew.
  4. Yes. That's what I do when I'm driving/walking through my neighborhood and see someone out front whom I don't know. Mostly I nod or simply say "hi" or "good morning/afternoon," and keep moving. When I'm visible from the street, passers by do the same. (When I'm with a black friend, I observe them nodding whatnot to far more strangers than I ever would. I'm far from anti-social, but I'm not that friendly.)
  5. I don't know that those things have ceased to exist, though I'm not a church-goer.
  6. They still do, at least judging by the foreigners I know well enough to have an opinion about whether they have done or not.
Having now directly answered your questions, please you answer mine.
  • Remember when one's patriotism was more important than one's political party/ideology?

A better question is why do conservatives believe life is static and doesn't change? Fewer people identify as Christians. You don't make friends anymore? You don't wave to strangers and they don't wave to you? I constantly have people that are very courteous on the road and insist that I go first at a stop sign, even when I'm insisting they go first. And we all laugh and wave the thankyou wave. People hold doors for me and I hold doors for others. Be the world you want to create, that is all you can do.

I will say that the advent of doing everything online or on a phone (text) rather than in person I believe is eroding the sociality of people. I'm at work in the bathroom practicing throne work and people in other stalls are having full-throated conversations as toilets are being flushed around them. I find it bizarre, it seems rather disrespectful to who you are talking to. Less and less human contact I don't think is a good thing. Retail stores across the board are seeing a steady drop off in business. Millenials prefer to stay home.

Turn that shit off and go bowling or shoot some pool. I think it a great loss that current generations don't know the ins and outs and joys and foibles of drive in movies.

You don't do that now?

That's your fault. You've gone bad, not America.

You crazies are so fun and predictable.
I'm sure this is all just something I've imagined...and made up.
There's no cultural and or communication barriers at all here in Southern California...the "diversity" is awesome. I much prefer to be surrounded by people who share nothing in common with me...including my language. I love seeing the Mexican flags fly in front yards while the resident waits by the mailbox for the check I send them on the 1st and 15th. I love standing in line at the market and feeling like a foreigner in my native country. I love watching the t.v. monitors at the gas stations which broadcast in a language I can't understand. I love sending my kids to private schools at $2,400 per month to keep them from being surrounded by silver tooth anchors with no moral compass or sense of family values.
You crazies

Excuse me? You are the one who posed half a dozen or so questions where in is implicit the notion that the things about which you asked no longer exist or occur. "Remember when this?" and "Remember when that?" You asked those questions, not I.

You crazies are so...predictable.

What I predicted in my mind is that even after I showed the courtesy of directly answering each of your questions, you would not return the courtesy. And my prediction, thus far, was spot on. Indeed, in replying to me, you chose instead to insult me by calling me crazy and stupid.

Now, I'm not going to call you or your failing to return the kindness of a direct answer to the questions crazy. No. It's not crazy, it's just deucedly uncivilized. As for your having asked your OP questions, failure to kindly and directly answer my questions, and upon receiving my reply responding as you did,...well, my picturesquely speaking kin would say that's because you lack the character of a dishrag. I prefer something more precise, which is why I think it's little other than a profound indicator of your being a cantankerously-caterwauling wearisome poltroon.

I neither wrote nor intimated anything like that.

"Having now directly answered your questions, please you answer mine.
  • Remember when one's patriotism was more important than one's political party/ideology?"
You have made this assertion many times before and my response remains the same. High iQ does not and should not create a pathway to POTUS. Ones one's ability to simplify and problem solve is far more important than ones iQ one's IQ.
This reminds me; my wife's uncle whom who is much older than me, a highly credentialed M.D. and specialist with his own practice and every cert under the sun hates that I, with my little ole B.S. degree have far more net worth than he. He makes every attempt to make sure I'm fully aware that he is smarter than I am...When he starts that shit I pull out my stock portfolio or my property profiles or even write him a phone number on an ATM receipt that shows my account balance. He honestly believes that because he's smarter he is better qualified for wealth...haha

Matriculation Leads to Masturbation

Some of us got suckered into studying academic subjects instead of learning how to make money. In fact, we were discouraged from working at all before we finished college. That would have made us want to have an adult income at 18 instead of going to college. Also, college is work without pay; no one who is naturally acquisitive would put up with that, no matter how much he is told he will make after the mandated sacrifice of living like a teenager who is afraid to grow up. It's like having a healthy sex drive, but being told your best sexual opportunities will come after you spend years living in celibacy.

I think I get the metaphor.
Happy to see I picked up a literacy bitch...nothing is more flattering. It's awesome to have someone follow me around the internet fixing my spelling and grammatical errors. It's like having someone wipe my ass for me.
Thanks...whoever you are!

Last edited:

Empty troll post.

Doesn't make sense to those who won't allow it to so it's "empty"?
Doesn't follow your retarded rhetoric so it's a "troll post"?
Many legit American's have spoke [sic] in this thread...I'm pretty sure I speak on behalf of most REAL American's. Sorry bud...what else can I teach you?

I really doubt you could teach anyone anything useful.

"Have spoke"? :lol:

It doesn't make sense to ask "what part of Mexico are you from" to someone who has never claimed to be from Mexico. That is plainly illogical - for anyone.

As for the claim that YOU speak for "most real Americans," well..... :lmao:

Forum List

Back