Remember when Geo W Bush ditched 5 million emails?

And just how does THAT compare with the horror of two illegal wars? I'd take the Bush emails in a heartbeat if it wasn't the least horrific thing his administration pulled off.
They weren't illegal -the Democrats voted for them, just like Hillary told them to..

Hillary Clinton Iraq War Full Speech 10 10 02 Part 1 - YouTube

And she had the integrity to say it was mistake.

What are the pub candidates saying? Not just that they would decimate that country again but that they want to do it again.

They should be in jail, right next to the Bushes and Cheney and the rest of the war criminals.
Hillary clinton and the word "integrity" should never be used in the same paragraph.

If THAT is your criteria there would be no republican party.
Huggy we should disband these worthless GOPs then replaced them with new and young GOPs with common sense.

'cept they're all itching for another war.

"Remember when Geo W Bush ditched 5 million emails?"

Remember when Geo W Bush started started two failed, illegal wars, resulting in the needless deaths of thousands and the wounding of thousands more. .

One of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH.

How would you like to prove that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were illegal?

You have used "It's Bush's fault" for six years to cover for Obama.
Did he use a private server? NO
Is he being or was it looked at by the FBI? NO
WAS his server hacked by overseas hackers? NO.

Hillary IS going or SHOULD go to prison. Deal with it.

And now they're continuing it for Hillary. The beat goes on.

No I dont remember that at all. WHo cares? Is Geo. W Bush running for president? Was he SecState? Did he keep a private email server against gov't regs that was certainly hacked by a foreign govt? Did he lie about all of that? Did he take payoffs from foreign governments while in office?
Another pathetic attempt by the Left to deflect frm Hillary's felonies.

Attention, Libs: Hillary Clinton is the ONLY candidate in the race under investigation by the FBI. Deal with it.

I am quite sure you don't remember it. Stupid people don't remember things.

Thanks for being honest.
Wash that butt hurt away, Statistheilhitler. You just cannot get your mind around the fact that I foresaw the Greek default and you didnt. So you'll snipe at every post I make because you just can't get over it. Must suck to have your life.

\
You too? Prove the wars were illegal or shut the fuck up. Really tired of this bullshit after all these years.

"Remember when Geo W Bush ditched 5 million emails?"

Remember when Geo W Bush started started two failed, illegal wars, resulting in the needless deaths of thousands and the wounding of thousands more. .

One of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH.

I've been helping disabled veterans last 8 years including housing. Trust me brother. Who do you think they blame their hardship and anger? BUSH.
Now Trump because of disrespect to McCain.
You're such a fucking liar. You've never helped anyone in your life.

The Progressives are cool with Stalin because Hitler was such a bastard.
Well, that and they perceive Stalin as left and Hitler as right. The rules are different for lefties because they don't run on "family values" and integrity.

Can't run on what you don't have!

I thought this would kill it

The clowns are still circling

I thought this would kill it

The clowns are still circling

funny-animated-gifs-3.gif

Mass murder has no statute of limitations. Try to keep that in mind as history plays it's self out.
Originally we're cool, Huggy

But fuck your massmurder Bullshit.

THE Obama's hands are far from clean.......in Iraq, Afghanistan, and several other places since then.
And he was for the war before he was against it too
:eusa_hand:

You have used "It's Bush's fault" for six years to cover for Obama.
Did he use a private server? NO
Is he being or was it looked at by the FBI? NO
WAS his server hacked by overseas hackers? NO.

Hillary IS going or SHOULD go to prison. Deal with it.

And now they're continuing it for Hillary. The beat goes on.
Has anyone heard a candidate promise to vacate the ME yet and bring the troops home?

No I dont remember that at all. WHo cares? Is Geo. W Bush running for president? Was he SecState? Did he keep a private email server against gov't regs that was certainly hacked by a foreign govt? Did he lie about all of that? Did he take payoffs from foreign governments while in office?

Attention, Libs: Hillary Clinton is the ONLY candidate in the race under investigation by the FBI. Deal with it.

Thanks for being honest.

Well then, Hillary Clinton must be a very stupid person, she couldn't remember anything during the Whitewater testimony. Geez, there was parody made of it:

The left can go ahead and try to make a comparison of firing a couple of federal attorneys to the freaking security of the United States and a federal law that prohibits anyone including the Secretary of State from using private e mail servers if it makes sense to them.

And just how does THAT compare with the horror of two illegal wars? I'd take the Bush emails in a heartbeat if it wasn't the least horrific thing his administration pulled off.
They weren't illegal -the Democrats voted for them, just like Hillary told them to..

Hillary Clinton Iraq War Full Speech 10 10 02 Part 1 - YouTube

And she had the integrity to say it was mistake.

What are the pub candidates saying? Not just that they would decimate that country again but that they want to do it again.

They should be in jail, right next to the Bushes and Cheney and the rest of the war criminals.
Hillary clinton and the word "integrity" should never be used in the same paragraph.

If THAT is your criteria there would be no republican party.
Huggy we should disband these worthless GOPs then replaced them with new and young GOPs with common sense.

It is a shame that reasonable people with true conservative values, minus all of the bluster and broken moral compass of these religious ideologues that get their power playing off of the anger and confusion of living in the 21st century, don't seek out truly good men and women to represent their honest and achievable social goals.

Politics is a strange game that invites the biggest mouths and the biggest liars. These people earn a living making promises they cannot hope to keep. Still the gullible keep voting for them and overlook the honest brokers that refrain from lying.

Shredding, erasing, whatever... The Iran /Contra affair and the host of characters in that play wrote the script for political dishonesty...All Hilary has to do is read it, follow the script, and she will come out of this just fine!

\
You too? Prove the wars were illegal or shut the fuck up. Really tired of this bullshit after all these years.

We murdered and injured hundreds of thousands of people based on information that they knew was false.

Those acts are illegal. It does not matter that these American leaders have not been convicted. That is just a matter of who is in charge at the time as these capital crimes will never go away.

As far as your opinion go fuck yourself you simple minded twit.

Mass murder has no statute of limitations. Try to keep that in mind as history plays it's self out.
Originally we're cool, Huggy

But fuck your massmurder Bullshit.

THE Obama's hands are far from clean.......in Iraq, Afghanistan, and several other places since then.
And he was for the war before he was against it too
:eusa_hand:

Ya whatever. Bush was and is an incompetent boob that was handed the intel to prevent the disasters of which we speak on a sliver platter. His hubris was stunning as he and Rice dismissed the warnings. We hold all kinds of managers of companies liable for their lack of competence when disaster raises it's head. In China they summarily execute leaders of Bush's ilk.

We can and will part company as I stare coldly at the evidence. I will make no excuses for any of them. If you choose to that's your call.

Thanks for being honest.
Wash that butt hurt away, Statistheilhitler. You just cannot get your mind around the fact that I foresaw the Greek default and you didnt. So you'll snipe at every post I make because you just can't get over it. Must suck to have your life.

Oh, you mean the prediction you made that Greece would be kick out of the Eurozone within six months and then the six months came and went and Greece is still in the Eurozone? Oh, yeah, you foresaw something, all right!!! Next time, don't eat quite so much LSD.

Thanks for being honest.

Oh, you mean the prediction you made that Greece would be kick out of the Eurozone within six months and then the six months came and went and Greece is still in the Eurozone? Oh, yeah, you foresaw something, all right!!! Next time, don't eat quite so much LSD.
Wow just cant let it go. The more you post the more of my bitch you are.
Anyway, on topic: the Left's insane desire to excuse every Obama failing by saying "Bush" shows the poverty of their position. After claiming Bush was the worst, stupidest, president ever they excuse Obama by saying he's just like him.

Forum List

Back