Remember when Hillary Clinton ducked Bosnian snipers to get to her base?

She lied even when she didn't need to. People who lie that way, do so because it has become a habit with them and just part of their decision making on a regular basis. How is a person like that any good?

Right again. No other politician ever does that. Trump never lies when he doesn't need to. You guys are killin' it here.

Saying you were under sniper fire is more than just a lie, its downright insulting and insane. Yes, i expect that ALL politicians do lie, and they do so to gain political advantages, I dont approve of it, we really should hate it all, and look what choices we are given to vote for???
Something about that particular type of lie just rubs me the wrong way. She would lie about everything and anything then, I'm not convinced that Trump is as pathological as she is

Of course. This lie is the worst. She actually tried to get people to think she was in danger overseas when she really wasn't. I mean...she turned a warning about snipers in the area and a suggestion that she be careful into a crazy story that she landed under sniper fire. It's absolutely horrific.

Her doing that is proof that she'd lie about anything. Absolutely.

But...the other kinds of lies....you know...the ones about major policy positions, reasons for draft deferments, assuming weird identities to influence press reports and denying it, tales about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in Jersey.....all that stuff. That does not indicate that someone is willing to lie about anything. No sir.

We dont have much choice do we? so pick your Liar. Hillary has no problem dropping bombs on people when it suits her , was all for invading Iraq as well as Republicans but backtracked when she saw which way the political wind was going. She also doesn't give a shit about women's rights except for the fact it will get her elected. At best, they are equal liars then.

Oh right. Hillary clearly doesn't care about equal rights for women....or anyone for that matter. Women's suffrage.....out the window if it meant winning a swing state. You bet.

Equal liars? Awesome.

To her a woman victimized by a democrat politician should be ridiculed, yet she says the opposite in the abstract so she can look good to women. I don't believe most of what she does is sincere. Shes just shown that too much over the years to take her seriously. I'd rather vote for Bernie Sanders over her, BUT she stole his votes. I dont want to even hear hear talk about voting rights.

Trump may have embellished for effect about Muslims celebrating after 911 but it wasnt entirely fabricated, I remember very well after 911 hearing people calling in from Minneapolis after seeing cheering Somalis celebrate
the towers coming down, it happened all over the US and middle east. Believe it or not, there's people who live here who detest the country. Hillary's account of being shot at is a complete fabrication. Her only defense on this thread created for her is that someone else is a liar too. Thats her only defence.

Forum List

Back