Remember When It Was Acceptable for Government to Allow BLM Block Freeways?

Huh? Left still supports BLM and Right does not.

The left supports BLM blocking traffic and the right did not.

The right supports truckers blocking traffic and the left does not.

Anyone that is not a mindless partisan drone does not approve it no matter who does it. But you will never understand that

Anyone that is not a mindless partisan drone does not approve it no matter who does it. But you will never understand that
When did I say I support anyone blocking traffic? I said I supported people being allowed to honk their horns. Are you feeling OK?

What is wrong with this statement?

“If you riot, loot, harm others, particularly law enforcement, you’re going to jail. We’re not going to end up like Portland,” DeSantis said.

or this one?

HB1 also contains measures to increase the penalties for individuals who “willfully obstruct the free, convenient, and normal use of a public street, highway or road.” Under the new law, the former misdemeanor crime of blocking the highway became a felony, with possible penalties of 15 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.

or this?

The law would also provide civil protection for drivers who strike and injure or kill a highway protester in self-defense.

Well I think you are intentionally mischaracterizing things.

1) BLM, or the Demafacist brownshirts, weren't just "blocking traffic" - they were violent, looting, firebombing, and generally destructive.
2) what the truckers are doing, and the what folks are supporting is peaceful protest...no different then marching across a bridge in Selma......but the leftwing, demafacsist hated that too....so not surprise to see you purposely mischaracterizing the two events

Well I think you are intentionally mischaracterizing things.

1) BLM, or the Demafacist brownshirts, weren't just "blocking traffic" - they were violent, looting, firebombing, and generally destructive.
2) what the truckers are doing, and the what folks are supporting is peaceful protest...no different then marching across a bridge in Selma......but the leftwing, demafacsist hated that too....so not surprise to see you purposely mischaracterizing the two events

you drones are so damn cute when you pull your "yeah but it is different when we do it".....

From either side.

The left was cool with it for BLM but now are now.

The right was not for BLM but now support it.

Not sure how any of you manage to look in the mirror
You realize these truckers are Canadian, right? How would that make supporting what they do in their country hypocritical in ours?

It's easy to look in a mirror knowing I'm not some unprincipled so-called independent, like Comrade Bernie or you other leftist fakers.

How many people have the truck drivers assaulted?

1644602934975.png

Forum List

Back