Remember when McConnell says to let trump have his day in court?

Er........um..........bloody insurrections are usually referred to when those protesting kill other people and not the other way round.

This was more like how China does things.

1609977760308.png

They will all disappear like those who protested the Chinese, I can assure you

Er........um..........bloody insurrections are usually referred to when those protesting kill other people and not the other way round.

The "protestors" asked for it, storming and then illegally entering the Capitol... violently.

Any state with "Stand your ground" laws would certainly justify all actions taken by law enforcement.

Well, he had his days and days and days in court. He lost and he lost and he lost. He was created and enabled by the Republican Party. They created the monster. Now we see that his continuous lies have caused a Bloody Insurrection. It is time for the 25th Amendment.

Although I can't stand him McConnell gave a pretty good speech today when each branch went into their own chamber's to hear the objections.

Well, he had his days and days and days in court. He lost and he lost and he lost. He was created and enabled by the Republican Party. They created the monster. Now we see that his continuous lies have caused a Bloody Insurrection. It is time for the 25th Amendment.

Although I can't stand him McConnell gave a pretty good speech today when each branch went into their own chamber's to hear the objections.

I agree so much. Mitch might be a fierce and sometimes ruthless political partisan, but he is a Constitutionalist and he worships the Senate. He knows trump is nuts. He knows that he wants to get him out of the WH. trump cost him the Senate leadership for his last four years in that stately institution. Yes, his speech as on point and right on.

The "protestors" asked for it, storming and then illegally entering the Capitol... violently.

Any state with "Stand your ground" laws would certainly justify all actions taken by law enforcement.

Videos need to be reviewed and everyone that went into that building, stood on vehicles, broke windows, or climbed walls need to be charged and prosecuted.

25th Amendment should have been implemented a LONG time ago.

I really cannot see trump stay in full control of his mind in the next 13 days.

25th Amendment should have been implemented a LONG time ago.

His Presidency should have ended on March 13, 2020. Two days after his disaster of a address to the nation about the response to the virus and the subsequent market collapse the next day on March 12th. Incompetence of the highest level.

As the Sun set on Washington D.C. today, the RWNJs discovered quite a few Republican lawmakers they had trusted as their cheeto-in-chief's allies, were in fact, members of the "Deep State". The most surprising was Vice President Mike Pence.

Welcome to the "Deep State", Mike.

Moscow Mitch spent the past four year aiding and abetting the impeached president trump's corruption and criminal activities.

His speech today was nothing more than a public relations ploy to distance himself from bearing any responsibility for today's violence caused by the impeached president trump's encouragement to his devoted RWNJ cultists. Ongoing encouragement that began during candidate-trump's presidential campaign, but was never condemned by Moscow Mitch.

Forum List

Back