Remember when nearly EVERY leftie on this board proclaimed Trump couldn't win because.....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Bush had been chosen for us?

I DO!

Now they can't even nail down the chosen one as their victor in their own party.

So they were dead wrong on our nominee. They can't even secure their own and they presume to tell us the one limping over the finish line in their own race will win handedly in November.

Hilarious.

I DO!

Now they can't even nail down the chosen one as their victor in their own party.

So they were dead wrong on our nominee. They can't even secure their own and they presume to tell us the one limping over the finish line in their own race will win handedly in November.

Hilarious.

Practically everyone one of these douche bags said Trump couldn't get nominated. Do you think that taught them to shut up? Nope. There's no limit to their arrogance. I'm going to love it in November when Trump wins the presidency. I will be gloating for at least the next four years.

I DO!

Hilarious.
Why do you want him to win so badly? What is it you expect him to do for you and for the country?

I DO!

Hilarious.
I remember them crossing their fingers and hoping he would win.

I DO!

Hilarious.

Actually, Clinton is no further from securing a majority of delegates than Trump is.

I DO!

Hilarious.

Actually, Clinton is no further from securing a majority of delegates than Trump is.
The tie in Kentucky did not help her. The loss in Oregon hurt her and if Sanders keeps his word and there is a floor fight And I think he WILL keep his word.

Kind of hard to reconcile in the middle of a brawl. And anyway it goes DWS is the one who looks like the goat.

I DO!

Hilarious.
I remember them crossing their fingers and hoping he would win.

LOL!

Go Trump! :D

I DO!

Hilarious.
Why do you want him to win so badly? What is it you expect him to do for you and for the country?
1. To keep that evil insane bull dyke out of the White House.

2. Nothing more than following the Constitution and voiding all of Obama's EOs..

I DO!

Hilarious.

Not nearly as hilarious as this:

Scott Walker will be our nominee

Or this...

Trump won't be a challenge until he goes 3rd party and then he'll be a real problem

no question about it....'we underestimated the power of the darkside', Obi Wan Kanobi... :p

I DO!

Hilarious.

2. Nothing more than following the Constitution and voiding all of Obama's EOs..
1, Build that wall.
2, STOP importing terrorists.
3, Get me some trade deals.

And he has my vote for a second term.

I DO!

Hilarious.

Or this...

Trump won't be a challenge until he goes 3rd party and then he'll be a real problem

Apparently left brain Grandpa isn't keeping track of what right brain Grandpa is doing.

I DO!

Hilarious.

I expect Trump to undo everything Obama did.

I DO!

Hilarious.

Or this...

Grandpa was wrong but honest enough to admit it.
What's your excuse idiot?

I DO!

Hilarious.

Or this...

Grandpa was wrong but honest enough to admit it.
What's your excuse idiot?

I don't see his admission in the OP.

I DO!

Hilarious.

He'll undo the recovery from the depths of economic hell? You might be onto something.

I DO!

Hilarious.

He'll undo the recovery from the depths of economic hell? You might be onto something.

The recovery occurred despite Obama's efforts to scuttle it.

I DO!

Hilarious.

The recovery occurred despite Obama's efforts to scuttle it.

Prove it.

I DO!

Hilarious.

1, Build that wall.
2, STOP importing terrorists.
3, Get me some trade deals.

And he has my vote for a second term.
Haven't you heard? It's now just a "Virtual Wall"....

WASHINGTON – The first member of Congress to endorse Donald Trump for president doesn’t envision one of Trump’s main campaign promises – a wall at the Mexican border – ever becoming a reality that stretches from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico.

“I have called it a virtual wall,” Rep. Chris Collins said in an interview with The Buffalo News.

“Maybe we will be building a wall over some aspects of it; I don’t know,” the Clarence Republican said of Trump’s proposed barrier to keep illegal immigrants and drugs from crossing the southern border.

Collins, who has become one of the presumptive GOP nominee’s main media surrogates, also cast doubts on another central Trump campaign promise: the candidate’s vow to deport the nation’s 12 million undocumented immigrants

“I call it a rhetorical deportation of 12 million people,” Collins said.

He then gestured toward a door in his Capitol Hill office.

“They go out that door, they go in that room, they get their work papers, Social Security number, then they come in that door, and they’ve got legal work status but are not citizens of the United States,” Collins said. “So there was a virtual deportation as they left that door for processing and came in this door.”

Collins added: “We’re not going to put them on a bus, and we’re not going to drive them across the border.”

Key ally Chris Collins tempers Trump’s controversial campaign promises - Politics Now

Forum List

Back