Remember when nearly EVERY leftie on this board proclaimed Trump couldn't win because.....

These are a positively schizophrenic people.
I think that's pretty much it.

Overnight, the GOP's magnetic poles shifted from conservatism vs. liberalism to establishment vs. non-establishment. Those decades and decades of "strong conservative values" got tossed into the toilet for a guy who could take absolutely any position at absolutely any moment. The sainted Reagan has been tossed overboard.

And the instrument of this massive shift? A boorish, shallow authoritarian (!) with a questionable business background who somehow managed to locate the sole scrap of dignity remaining in contemporary American politics, and pee on it.

And we all know what will happen if Trump loses. After falling SO in love with the guy, the party will say it was because they ran someone who isn't conservative enough.

Those we choose to "lead" us are a reflection of our society. Yikes.

Last edited:
Bush had been chosen for us?

I DO!

Now they can't even nail down the chosen one as their victor in their own party.

So they were dead wrong on our nominee. They can't even secure their own and they presume to tell us the one limping over the finish line in their own race will win handedly in November.

Hilarious.

Practically everyone one of these douche bags said Trump couldn't get nominated. Do you think that taught them to shut up? Nope. There's no limit to their arrogance. I'm going to love it in November when Trump wins the presidency. I will be gloating for at least the next four years.

The left is going to freak out and pop a gasket. How many will move to Canada?
They won't be able to afford to leave once their welfare starts getting cut off.

I DO!

Now they can't even nail down the chosen one as their victor in their own party.

So they were dead wrong on our nominee. They can't even secure their own and they presume to tell us the one limping over the finish line in their own race will win handedly in November.

Hilarious.

Weird. I never once thought that Bush had been chosen for anyone. Why do you make those broad idiotic statements?

I didn't think Trump would win....but that's because I overestimated the intellect of the GOP base. Yeah....I know. I didn't think that was possible either.

And...the idea that the contest that Hillary is in is in any way going to hurt her in the general has not been established by precedent nor any logical argument.

Bad thread. Believe me.

For the record,d I didn’t think Trump would make it to Super Tuesday.

I was wrong.

I doubt I was the only one.

The only thing that would have made me happier would be to have Ted Cruz as the GOP nominee.

I DO!

Hilarious.
What’s amusing and telling is that those who believed Trump would never win the GOP nomination were actually paying a compliment to republicans.

That whatever differences they may have with republicans, they believed that the majority of republicans – average, every day, rank and file republicans – would reject the likes of Trump because of the fact that he’s reckless, irresponsible, and in no way ‘qualified’ to be president, where republicans of good faith and good conscience would nominate a candidate at the minimum interested in pursuing sound, responsible governance.

Clearly that’s not the case.

Trump resonates with loads of people because he's not a politician. He's a billionaire who can't be bought and he's talking about things people actually want to discuss.

Can he win?? November will tell the tale.

I DO!

Hilarious.

Practically everyone one of these douche bags said Trump couldn't get nominated. Do you think that taught them to shut up? Nope. There's no limit to their arrogance. I'm going to love it in November when Trump wins the presidency. I will be gloating for at least the next four years.

Great. You picked the dumbest clown possible for your candidate. You really showed us, didn't you?

Trump resonates with loads of people because he's not a politician. He's a billionaire who can't be bought and he's talking about things people actually want to discuss.

Can't be bought? He just put up a for sale sign when he started his fundraisers. His promise of self funding is now a lie.

Can't be bought? He just put up a for sale sign when he started his fundraisers. His promise of self funding is now a lie.

Wait! No it isn't! When he said he would self fund his campaign, he was only talking about the primary. He never said he wouldn't raise big money from special interest groups for the general. Believe me!

I DO!

Yes, we actually had a higher opinion of your voters. We really thought that when 61% of you opposed the reality TV Rodeo Clown who was playing you for fools, you'd be able to keep him from winning.

Now the rest of us have to keep you from making a 40 year mistake.

You're welcome.

Another far left drone pushing their religious propaganda!

He said for the primaries, he knew once he got the nomination he would need more money..

For the record,d I didn’t think Trump would make it to Super Tuesday.

I was wrong.

I doubt I was the only one.

The only thing that would have made me happier would be to have Ted Cruz as the GOP nominee.

You are a far left done, you pretty much always wrong!

I DO!

Yes, we actually had a higher opinion of your voters. We really thought that when 61% of you opposed the reality TV Rodeo Clown who was playing you for fools, you'd be able to keep him from winning.

Now the rest of us have to keep you from making a 40 year mistake.

You're welcome.

Yeah, we know, you guys are pulling for the Republican party. You really want it to win.

Yeah, we know, you guys are pulling for the Republican party. You really want it to win.

oh, heavens no. No one wants it to win.

We do want it to be a viable alternative, though. One that isn't becoming increasingly crazy.

I DO!

Hilarious.

Great. You picked the dumbest clown possible for your candidate. You really showed us, didn't you?

That will come when Trump wins the general election. Say good-bye to your welfare check.

oh, heavens no. No one wants it to win.

We do want it to be a viable alternative, though. One that isn't becoming increasingly crazy.

It wouldn't be an alternative if we nominated the candidates you favor. It would be indistinguishable from the Democrat party. Furthermore, the term "viable alternative" is meaningless horseshit.

Canada has some fine real estate available for you libtards. Also
liberals escape.jpg

Forum List

Back