Remember when the left cried and whined about the Patriot act under Bush

But is silent under Obama who is doing the EXACT same thing if not worse .. Why the double standard Lefties ?

Your issue isn’t with Obama or Bush, the PA was passed by a republican Congress, not either president. And it’s republicans in Congress who, for the most part, keep the Act in place, at the behest of fearful American voters, all of whom wouldn’t hesitate for a second to vote out of office any member of Congress accused of being ‘weak on terror.’
^^^
Another party man hack, proving once again that there's not a dime's worth of difference...

The original Senate vote on USAPARTIOT (most of which was a bunch of leftovers from the Clintoon/Reno police state wish list, BTW) was 98-1.

It was reauthorized by an entirely democrat-controlled congress and, along with the NDAA abomination, was heartily and enthusiastically embraced and signed by your Dear Leader.

Stooge.

I remember the accusations of him snooping at our phone records and library cards and now, not a peep. Hypocrites.

HA-HA-HA!

This is hilarious.

It was the right wing piss drinkers who were silent when Bush was doing all this, and now that has been pointed out to you time and time again, you are trying to turn the tables?!?

Oh...man...this is rich!!

:lol:

I remember the accusations of him snooping at our phone records and library cards and now, not a peep. Hypocrites.

HA-HA-HA!

This is hilarious.

It was the right wing piss drinkers who were silent when Bush was doing all this, and now that has been pointed out to you time and time again, you are trying to turn the tables?!?

The last thing he is is a "Bush piss drinker".

Take your shitty meme somewhere else, dude.

HA-HA-HA!

This is hilarious.

98-1 pretty much says both incompetent parties were in bed with this debacle. Then again in 2006 it was 89-11 in favor of this debacle. Keep dancing around the maypole.

Last edited:
Remember when the right creamed themselves over the Patriot Act but just NOW decides to cry and whine about it? Hypocrisy my ass :cool:

But no I'm not happy about it under Obama either. At least he didn't create a ridiculously large new Department that would cost taxpayers millions and not do a fucking thing.

Actually, I remember using the same since-over-used Franklin quote about security and liberty.

Do you remember this?

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]And if someone wants to know why their own government has decided to go on a fishing expedition through every personal record or private document - through library books they've read and phone calls they've made - this legislation gives people no rights to appeal the need for such a search in a court of law. No judge will hear their plea, no jury will hear their case.
This is just plain wrong.
http://obamaspeeches.com/041-The-PATRIOT-Act-Obama-Speech.htm

[/FONT]

The alleged "Conservatives" were so rock hard and engorged over the Patriot Act and all its intrusions and Constitutional violations, they had no blood left for their brains to think about what would happen when power shifted and the other party inherited all this kick ass totalitarian shit they had created.

Oooooops!!!

The alleged "Conservatives" were so rock hard and engorged over the Patriot Act and all its intrusions and Constitutional violations, they had no blood left for their brains to think about what would happen when power shifted and the other party inherited all this kick ass totalitarian shit they had created.

Oooooops!!!
I remember saying, along with quite a number of my friends, just such things to a lot of people who post here back then...And they know it.

Just because you don't know of such things doesn't mean that they didn't happen.

Last edited:
I remember the right saying if you have nothing to hide then why worry and now you all are running around like your head was cut off.

Funny how you think he is doing it worse. He isnt but dont let your partisan get in the way.

The other funny thing is Romney would have done the exact same thing here.

You complained under Bush, that makes you a hypocrite. By the way Obama has upped the ante now demanding all phone records be turned over. I remember some complaint about no court orders for wire taps. Now they don't even need to wire tap they just look up your information.

You deserve the shit storm that is coming.

Was against it under bush and have railed obama for it as well. Go ahead do a search of this forum. You wont find me ever defending this shit. You will see me say that bush opened the door and obama didnt do a thing. Obama was never going to put this back in the box.

Romney wouldnt have ether.

Deserve nothing because ive been consistant on this issue period.
Go try this stupid shit someplace else moron.

I remember the right saying if you have nothing to hide then why worry and now you all are running around like your head was cut off.

Funny how you think he is doing it worse. He isnt but dont let your partisan get in the way.

The other funny thing is Romney would have done the exact same thing here.

You complained under Bush, that makes you a hypocrite. By the way Obama has upped the ante now demanding all phone records be turned over. I remember some complaint about no court orders for wire taps. Now they don't even need to wire tap they just look up your information.

You deserve the shit storm that is coming.

He wont care about being a hypocrite. No one cares.

Dont care because its not true. You want to make shit up try it someplace else hack.
Ive been against this, and his killing of civilians without trial before you grew a brain.

But is silent under Obama who is doing the EXACT same thing if not worse .. Why the double standard Lefties ?

Your issue isn’t with Obama or Bush, the PA was passed by a republican Congress, not either president. And it’s republicans in Congress who, for the most part, keep the Act in place, at the behest of fearful American voters, all of whom wouldn’t hesitate for a second to vote out of office any member of Congress accused of being ‘weak on terror.’

Nope sorry clay. This has moved beyond blaming one side. Both sides are in the mud and obama could have vetoed, he didnt, therefore its his child as well now.

Oooooops!!!

Ill bat for oddball on this issue. He has been against it from the start. One of the few who has

Who was in charge in 2010. The DEMs were . That is when it was renewed but thanks for playing

Nope sorry clay. This has moved beyond blaming one side. Both sides are in the mud and obama could have vetoed, he didnt, therefore its his child as well now.
WOW plasma. Going to give you a rep for that. that is a first huh LOL

Forum List

Back