🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

There are several car manufacturers moved their operations to US long before Trump.

Businesses move here and there as part of business practices in order to make profits. It’s not because of Trump.

You can ask your petulant leader. Why he has not made his MAGA hat here in US?

Apparently you have no clue about economics. Then suddenly when Trump got elected you became an expert. LOL.

Manufacturing has gone up 714% under Trump compared to Obama.

Mark

So? Do you honestly believe the economy miraculously this good over night without Obama’s hard work 2015 and 2016?
Look at the unemployment 2015 to 2016. Then carried to 2017, 18 and so on.
Trump has NOTHING to do with that. He just came in at the right time at right place.

Many economists believed that we were heading into a recession in the last year of Obamas term.

I believe that the economy was doing OK, but Trumps policies made it better.

Mark

That is not true Bob. Don’t tell me the economist that predicted that was Hannity. Look at the economy in 2017.

Like I just said. Do you honestly believe the economy miraculously this good overnight?

Trump policies like what? Like trade war with China?
Tell me or give me any single economist or GOPs that supports Trump trade wars with China. Name me one. Please.

Most of Trump lousy economic plan ( or military) has not been implemented yet. So how in the world you can say Trump economic plan is better?

Even some of his EO has not even taken place yet.
It’s called confidence.

Yes I’m very confidence of my post. My post are based from reality.
And I DO NOT LIE.

well since you preface this with "smart people" saying it, no. i don't remember anyone "smart" saying this.

Trump has addressed this hundreds of times.
Let’s test you to see if you ever watched Trump...
What’s Trump’s explanation?

I’m talking to you with sense and reality.
Not philosophical.

Why don’t you answer my question? Answer my question first then I will answer yours.
I don’t give out candy to a supposed savvy business person who had over 1,000 chances to hear the answer on his own.
First admit you never listened to one Trump speech or interview and you’re not willing to watch a YouTube video and I’ll tell you what Trump said over 1,000 times.

Deflection eh! Just admit you are a coward for not answering my question.

Yes I listen or watch Trump lying speech and interviews. I’m not impress but disgusted.
So you can answer the question, but you haven’t because you’re a liar.
The deflection is making an hysterical claim based on greed and avarice.

Deflection again.
Wrong again dude. I asked you first. Start with that. Keep trying you might tickle me.
Why not just admit it? You are either coward or you don’t know that answer.
And you lied by stating you have watched Trump.
Or you are suffering from a bad memory and you should retire.
Now admit that while you were watching you were too busy cursing him to listen to what he had to say.
Then I’ll tell you.

Many economists believed that we were heading into a recession in the last year of Obamas term.

I believe that the economy was doing OK, but Trumps policies made it better.

Mark

Why do you think that?

Plus tax-cuts, plus debt, plus trade wars = ?

A historically high employment rate. The best black employment rate in history. Wages going up. Manufacturing coming back, to name a few.

I believe he is winning the trade wars, and he is also getting us a better deal with NATO.

Mark

So let me show you economic growth in each category you mentioned since 2009 and you tell me if you can spot the Trump growth:

EMPLOYMENT:

Figure1_Dec2018.jpg

I don't see any change in growth, do you?

WAGES:

saupload_median-household-income-in-the-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201806.png

Do you see it? Keep looking...still no?

MANUFACTURING:

VY4AZ1YNmaUhsvwE9dancpBcreAABEEcupeB30CY_AxbNjtDMvAb-Bx8qRQYTZPfkoU6RMnG-fPTRSCfeJyZu-gOLA7u3gVgOo8-My4LUyZPUQ8ukeOXRw6oih-J_V9wU8G8Phvb

Maybe if I squint reeeaal hard...

Here is the bottom line - Trump&Cons play you like a fiddle.

maxresdefault.jpg

Trumpcons?

Heres CNN : Black unemployment rate hits a record low

How about Bloomberg? : Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

How about Forbes? : China Is Losing The Trade War In Nearly Every Way

Bloomberg again: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

So who is playing who?

Mark

Yes dummy, if you inherit a growing economy with growing jobs your unemployment will shortly turn from low to very low.

I showed you the data directly, wtf don't you understand?

And I linked you to articles. What don't you understand? BTW, it is much easier to grow a depressed economy that a vibrant one. Logically speaking.

Mark

Why do you think that?

Plus tax-cuts, plus debt, plus trade wars = ?

A historically high employment rate. The best black employment rate in history. Wages going up. Manufacturing coming back, to name a few.

I believe he is winning the trade wars, and he is also getting us a better deal with NATO.

Mark

So let me show you economic growth in each category you mentioned since 2009 and you tell me if you can spot the Trump growth:

EMPLOYMENT:

Figure1_Dec2018.jpg

WAGES:

saupload_median-household-income-in-the-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201806.png

MANUFACTURING:

VY4AZ1YNmaUhsvwE9dancpBcreAABEEcupeB30CY_AxbNjtDMvAb-Bx8qRQYTZPfkoU6RMnG-fPTRSCfeJyZu-gOLA7u3gVgOo8-My4LUyZPUQ8ukeOXRw6oih-J_V9wU8G8Phvb

maxresdefault.jpg

Trumpcons?

So who is playing who?

Mark

Yes dummy, if you inherit a growing economy with growing jobs your unemployment will shortly turn from low to very low.

And I linked you to articles. What don't you understand? BTW, it is much easier to grow a depressed economy that a vibrant one. Logically speaking.

Mark

In your own words how do your articles refute plain data in the graphs?

THEY DON'T, the rest is just spin. The story here is very plain - economy grew under Obama for 7 years and it's still growing under Trump at more or less same rates no matter which major indicator you look at.

Mark

EMPLOYMENT:

Figure1_Dec2018.jpg

WAGES:

MANUFACTURING:

maxresdefault.jpg

Trumpcons?

So who is playing who?

Mark

Mark

In your own words how do your articles refute plain data in the graphs?

Doesn't refute. Builds upon.

Mark

THEY DON'T, the rest is just spin. The story here is very plain - economy grew under Obama for 7 years and it's still growing under Trump at more or less same rates no matter which major indicator you look at.

Trump is about to clobber the auto industry

Investors have been edgy about President Trump’s trade dispute with China. But there’s another trade threat that’s going to flare soon: The possibility of new tariffs on nearly $200 billion worth of automotive imports, which would kill jobs and send car prices soaring if Trump imposes them.

Most presidents have been reluctant to take credit for a rising economy because of the very real possibility they will have to take the blame for a recession. Looks like Trump does not have to worry about that, at least among his followers.

If you want to know why, please look at the following Obama video saying that jobs are not coming back, and then see Trump, Navarro, and Lightheiser working their asses off to bring good jobs back. Trump is not accepting unfair trade deals, unlike prior admins:

Those "unfair trade deals" made the USA the richest nation on earth. It wasn't bad trade deals that lead to off-shoring. It was the greed of American corporations who saw an opportunity to increase their already record profits, by manufacturing in third world countries.

Bad trade deals didn't take jobs away from American workers. Greedy corporations and shareholders did.

Most presidents have been reluctant to take credit for a rising economy because of the very real possibility they will have to take the blame for a recession. Looks like Trump does not have to worry about that, at least among his followers.

If you want to know why, please look at the following Obama video saying that jobs are not coming back, and then see Trump, Navarro, and Lightheiser working their asses off to bring good jobs back. Trump is not accepting unfair trade deals, unlike prior admins:

Those "unfair trade deals" made the USA the richest nation on earth. It wasn't bad trade deals that lead to off-shoring. It was the greed of American corporations who saw an opportunity to increase their already record profits, by manufacturing in third world countries.

Bad trade deals didn't take jobs away from American workers. Greedy corporations and shareholders did.
This is one of the stupidest posts in history.
The corporations went looking for totalitarian nations and both are evil.

I’m talking to you with sense and reality.
Not philosophical.

Why don’t you answer my question? Answer my question first then I will answer yours.
I don’t give out candy to a supposed savvy business person who had over 1,000 chances to hear the answer on his own.
First admit you never listened to one Trump speech or interview and you’re not willing to watch a YouTube video and I’ll tell you what Trump said over 1,000 times.

Yes I listen or watch Trump lying speech and interviews. I’m not impress but disgusted.

Deflection again.
Wrong again dude. I asked you first. Start with that. Keep trying you might tickle me.
Now admit that while you were watching you were too busy cursing him to listen to what he had to say.
Then I’ll tell you.

So far you have not answer my question. Why NOT just give up? Instead of keep deflecting. Loser

Yes Dude. I watched Trump and interviews. Why the hell should I lie? It does not impress me at all.

Especially his rallies like this. It makes me puke. Look at his followers cheering. Probably never heard of Wikileaks and how bad is the moron patronizing WL.

Donald Trump: "I love WikiLeaks!" - 10/10/16

Why do you think it’s stupid and evil?

Economy 101. Business 101. Your survival 101..... You do everything you can to survive.

Like I posted many times. Approximately 75% of my consumables are made in China (depending on quarters of hospitals or business blood days). The rest is between US and France.

If I didn’t do that. I might as well let foreign companies take over and close the door.
Current trade deals made this country booming and rich. That’s a fact.

Before you or any body here talked about trade. You should start with Trump. Ask why Trump and Ivanka’s products are made mostly in China, Bangladesh and Mexico?
Start with that.

Deflection again.
Then I’ll tell you.

So far you have not answer my question. Why NOT just give up? Instead of keep deflecting. Loser

Yes Dude. I watched Trump and interviews. Why the hell should I lie? It does not impress me at all.

Especially his rallies like this. It makes me puke. Look at his followers cheering. Probably never heard of Wikileaks and how bad is the moron patronizing WL.

Then you should know what you don’t know, loser.
Trump can not afford to engage in Fair Trade until everyone else does also.
I enjoy exposing you for the bullshit artist you are.

Economy 101. Business 101. Your survival 101..... You do everything you can to survive.

Like I posted many times. Approximately 75% of my consumables are made in China (depending on quarters of hospitals or business blood days). The rest is between US and France.

If I didn’t do that. I might as well let foreign companies take over and close the door.

Before you or any body here talked about trade. You should start with Trump. Ask why Trump and Ivanka’s products are made mostly in China, Bangladesh and Mexico?
Start with that.
Sorry, chump, but Fair Trade will solve that problem.
You just love cheap slave labor.

Funny how leftists hate cars but get their panties all in a knot when something comes along that makes them more expensive. Their urge to "save the planet" seems somewhat constrained by their visceral hatred of America's president.

Surprised?

Deflection again.
Then I’ll tell you.

So far you have not answer my questions and you are trying to deflect by keep bringing other crap. Loser.

Wuuuut bullshit you are exposing?

Trump can make his products here very easy. There’s no other excuses but to make more (profit) money. Period

As far as what I read from your post. You don’t know a diddly shit about foreign trades. You are just plain ignorant blowing shit.

Dude this is what I do for a living.

But I enjoy beating ignorant Trump supporters like you.

Start with that.

Let me repeat what I just said.

Start with your fake messiah. Why he make his products overseas.

Fair trade..... Will not solve the problems.
Give me one economist or any GOP lawmakers that supports Trump trade policies.
Give me one.

Start with that.

Just about every retailers blasted Trump foreign trade policies.

WALMART SOUNDS THE ALARM: Trump's trade war will hit Americans hard

From hammers to hair clippers: How Trump’s trade war with China will affect you

US retail giants ask Trump to reconsider China tariffs

A group of US retail giants including Walmart, Target and Costco has asked US President Donald Trump to reconsider imposing tariffs against China, saying they could hurt American families.

The US is preparing to slap annual tariffs worth up to $60bn (£42.7bn) on Chinese imports, according to reports.

The potential tariffs would be against Chinese consumer products, telecommunications and technology.

Some tariff measures could be unveiled as soon as Friday, reports have said.

The group of US retailers wrote to Mr Trump on Monday urging him to carefully consider the impact the tariffs would have on consumer prices and American families .

The letter was organised by the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) and is signed by 25 retail giants.

Deflection again.
Then I’ll tell you.

So far you have not answer my questions and you are trying to deflect by keep bringing other crap. Loser.

Trump can make his products here very easy. There’s no other excuses but to make more (profit) money. Period

As far as what I read from your post. You don’t know a diddly shit about foreign trades. You are just plain ignorant blowing shit.

I have several fellow congregants who travel to China several times a year as well as my boss whose 50 year old wife grew up in China and just became a US citizen.
China treats their work force literally like disposable bathroom tissue and not one of these business people would mind seeing these workers having better working conditions and higher wages.

By the way, his wife says anyone who doesn’t want a wall or doesn’t want want to send illegals back home is a shameless pos.

Start with that.

Just about every retailers blasted Trump foreign trade policies.

WALMART SOUNDS THE ALARM: Trump's trade war will hit Americans hard

From hammers to hair clippers: How Trump’s trade war with China will affect you

A group of US retail giants including Walmart, Target and Costco has asked US President Donald Trump to reconsider imposing tariffs against China, saying they could hurt American families.

The US is preparing to slap annual tariffs worth up to $60bn (£42.7bn) on Chinese imports, according to reports.

The potential tariffs would be against Chinese consumer products, telecommunications and technology.

Some tariff measures could be unveiled as soon as Friday, reports have said.

The group of US retailers wrote to Mr Trump on Monday urging him to carefully consider the impact the tariffs would have on consumer prices and American families .

The letter was organised by the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) and is signed by 25 retail giants.
Boo hoo...the billionaire Walton family is upset.
I know their history of stabbing Americans in the heart...fuck ‘em.

Deflection again.
Then I’ll tell you.

I have several fellow congregants who travel to China several times a year as well as my boss whose 50 year old wife grew up in China and just became a US citizen.
China treats their work force literally like disposable bathroom tissue and not one of these business people would mind seeing these workers having better working conditions and higher wages.

By the way, his wife says anyone who doesn’t want a wall or doesn’t want want to send illegals back home is a shameless pos.

Like what I just posted earlier. About 75% of my consumables are made in China. I am in the medical instruments business.

I rented a condo somewhere in Beijing. Last year I traveled at least 4 times total 35 days stay. I also have regular employees from here ( mostly singles) that live there.

Yes I agree there are places in China like that. But my products are FDA controlled products. So they have to adhere to that kind of regulations and inspections from my QA group which include surprise inspection or surprise audit

Forum List

Back