🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

Those "unfair trade deals" made the USA the richest nation on earth. It wasn't bad trade deals that lead to off-shoring. It was the greed of American corporations who saw an opportunity to increase their already record profits, by manufacturing in third world countries.

Bad trade deals didn't take jobs away from American workers. Greedy corporations and shareholders did.
This is one of the stupidest posts in history.
The corporations went looking for totalitarian nations and both are evil.

Why do you think it’s stupid and evil?

Economy 101. Business 101. Your survival 101..... You do everything you can to survive.

Like I posted many times. Approximately 75% of my consumables are made in China (depending on quarters of hospitals or business blood days). The rest is between US and France.

If I didn’t do that. I might as well let foreign companies take over and close the door.
Current trade deals made this country booming and rich. That’s a fact.

Before you or any body here talked about trade. You should start with Trump. Ask why Trump and Ivanka’s products are made mostly in China, Bangladesh and Mexico?
Start with that.
Sorry, chump, but Fair Trade will solve that problem.
You just love cheap slave labor.

Just about every retailers blasted Trump foreign trade policies.

WALMART SOUNDS THE ALARM: Trump's trade war will hit Americans hard

From hammers to hair clippers: How Trump’s trade war with China will affect you

US retail giants ask Trump to reconsider China tariffs

US retail giants ask Trump to reconsider China tariffs

A group of US retail giants including Walmart, Target and Costco has asked US President Donald Trump to reconsider imposing tariffs against China, saying they could hurt American families.

The US is preparing to slap annual tariffs worth up to $60bn (£42.7bn) on Chinese imports, according to reports.

The potential tariffs would be against Chinese consumer products, telecommunications and technology.

Some tariff measures could be unveiled as soon as Friday, reports have said.

The group of US retailers wrote to Mr Trump on Monday urging him to carefully consider the impact the tariffs would have on consumer prices and American families .

The letter was organised by the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) and is signed by 25 retail giants.
Boo hoo...the billionaire Walton family is upset.
I know their history of stabbing Americans in the heart...fuck ‘em.

You are missing something dude.

The point I’m telling you is .......... You don’t see anybody supporting Trump foreign trade policies.
Nobody. Not a single one except ignorant people like you.

If the point of the thread is to show that the US economy is improving under Trump while other major economies are sinking, that is a proven fact.
The Fed either deliberately or accidentally almost sank the US economy by raising interest rates to fast while unwinding their balance sheet. So the US economy can be sunk by the Fed, I'm not doing a touchdown dance yet.

Interest rates needed to be raised. No need to keep them low so Trump economy looks on fire when its not in reality. That is due to a recession is coming.

Uhm, is that why interest rates were kept low during previous administration?

IDIOT We be sinking with that moron in our WH leading the way You know, the moron you support
And the market will never recover!
- Paul Krugman, election night 2016
and mexico will pay for the wall Drumph 100x

Yep, they already are. Even Canada is chipping in.

IDIOT We be sinking with that moron in our WH leading the way You know, the moron you support

Krugman is a moron

Aside Nobel Prize, it's hard to recall when he wasn't wrong.

If the point of the thread is to show that the US economy is improving under Trump while other major economies are sinking, that is a proven fact.
The Fed either deliberately or accidentally almost sank the US economy by raising interest rates to fast while unwinding their balance sheet. So the US economy can be sunk by the Fed, I'm not doing a touchdown dance yet.

Who nominated the current FED chair, Powell? Trump

Trump said it himself, "I'm going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people. We want top of the line professionals."

Fvck The Giant Orange Anus.

It's all on him.

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?
Stupid? I don't know. I DO know though that he is absolutely unable to get his ego out of everything he does.

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Donald Trump might be the stupidest President ever
It should come as no surprise - and it has not - that he is sorely lacking in sophistication, knowledge of the world, understanding of government and a rudimentary grasp of economics

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?
Stupid? I don't know. I DO know though that he is absolutely unable to get his ego out of everything he does.

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

It should come as no surprise - and it has not - that he is sorely lacking in sophistication, knowledge of the world, understanding of government and a rudimentary grasp of economics
Ed gets all his news from Facebook.

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

I agree about Trump's ego; it's so big, when he is taking a dump & wipes his ass, some of that ego get stuck in the toilet paper.

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

I agree about Trump's ego; it's so big, when he is taking a dump & wipes his ass, some of that ego get stuck in the toilet paper.
He should be humble like Obama.

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Not all, coward , but even so trump is still an AH

Here's how Trump's trade war has been working out. Skyrocketing deficit:

MW-GY691-trade1-20181116105336-ZH.png

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Gotta check out if any trump toilet paper is available yet Some one can get rich

The eight year upward momentum of the US stock market ground to a standstill after Trump started his left wing protectionist trade war.

Also, our trade deficit has INCREASED since he started his trade war.
Oh hum.

Bye Bye Trade War? China Plans $1 Trillion Buying Spree to Reduce US Trade Deficit

The eight year upward momentum of the US stock market ground to a standstill after Trump started his left wing protectionist trade war.

Oh hum.

Bye Bye Trade War? China Plans $1 Trillion Buying Spree to Reduce US Trade Deficit
Plans in one hand bullshit in the other see which comes true first

Oh hum.

Yeah, let us know when that actually happens, mm-kay, rube?

Oh hum.

Yeah, let us know when that actually happens, mm-kay, rube?
President Trump will.

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Problem with comprehension?

I was talking about Paul Krugman, dunce.

By the way, your link doesn't work.

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

This did not come from Facebook but directly from this dumbo POTUS.

Who in the world would say something like that just to be ridiculed?
This is a good example of moron. Do you agree?

Trump claims there's a 10-foot wall around the Obamas' D.C. home. Neighbors say there's not.

Krugman is a moron

How about this jerk?

About this website

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

This did not come from Facebook but directly from this dumbo POTUS.

Who in the world would say something like that just to be ridiculed?
This is a good example of moron. Do you agree?

Trump claims there's a 10-foot wall around the Obamas' D.C. home. Neighbors say there's not.
For your lying eyes.

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back