Remember when the Whiney left wanted Trump ...

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
to accept the outcome of the election?

How far we've come eh hypocrites?

Last edited:
Remember when they wanted him because he was going to be easy to beat? Those were the days.

Fuck the leftist scumbags...You lost! Ya whining twats!

Get over it, or better yet, don't. Continue sniveling and whining like snot nosed babies!! Hopefully it will ruin your life!

Meanwhile I will be enjoying a nice cup of tea....Schadenfreude tea!!

dv1231022.jpg

Eat shit losers!!! :rofl:

We all know that Trump would have been the worlds loudest loser....
He wouldn't have given up easily especially if the RNC was hacked.

Fortunately he mopped the floor with the sickly turd in the pantsuit, so we'll never know....:rofl:

Well I will agree that those pantsuits are for 1970's old ladies.....But I wonder if Trump wears a Man Girdle...lol..

upload_2016-12-12_14-47-1.jpeg

Making this remark above, that you all know something that did not happen, is, well, what is that? What kind of dementia makes a comment like this? WTF?

Making this remark above, that you all know something that did not happen, is, well, what is that? What kind of dementia makes a comment like this? WTF?

You are in a Trump denial coma. You are the one with short term memory loss, either that you are a idiot..

Here try and jog your memory..

Trump Refuses to Say He’ll Accept Election Results If He Loses

You are in a Trump denial coma. You are the one with short term memory loss, either that you are a idiot..

so did hitlery ever answer that question? again, the lefturds one way only flow of nonsense. My dad use to tell me do as I say not as I do. Seems that is the left to a fking T.

Hillary is a "direct threat to our democracy"

Fortunately he mopped the floor with the sickly turd in the pantsuit, so we'll never know....:rofl:

Well I will agree that those pantsuits are for 1970's old ladies.....But I wonder if Trump wears a Man Girdle...lol..

View attachment 101779
Great, gives you something to do. A little meaning to your life at last. Congrats!

Forum List

Back