Remember when they said legalizing marijuana wouldn't be a slippery slope to other drugs?

Sorry bout that,

1. To a moron like yourself, I don't doubt thats the way it will make you feel.
2. You just don't have the IQ to handle weed.
3. Stay safe in your driveway moron.
4. Makes my driving enhanced.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lotta dead people said that.

Not to worry, though.
Idiots gotta be idiots.
See them every night going to jail at DUI checkpoints...
ANNOUNCED ON TV AND RADIO!

Hopefully you'll go to jail before you put someone in the grave.

Medical marijuana does not help with anxiety, depression, doubles risk of addiction, study says

LOS ANGELES - A recent study found that medical marijuana fails to improve symptoms of pain, anxiety and depression and effectively doubles the risk of developing addictive symptoms and cannabis use disorder (CUD).

The study, published by researchers from Massachusetts General Hospital on March 18, also noted that up to one in five users of cannabis may develop CUD.

"There have been many claims about the benefits of medical marijuana for treating pain, insomnia, anxiety and depression, without sound scientific evidence to support them," said Professor Jodi Gilman in a news release.

At least 1.4 million Americans are...............
lol

Scruffy says: there's no such thing as marijuana addiction.

It doesn't happen.

Anyone who says otherwise is a stone cold liar.

I know all about the physiology of addiction. ALL about it. If you'd like to argue it with me, bring it.

Leave it to Dimocrats, and pretty much all illicit drugs will be legal, and drug abuse will indeed skyrocket.

CHILD AND ADOLESCENT HEALTH, HEALTHCARE POLICY, SUBSTANCE USE
Nov. 12 2019

Problematic Cannabis Use Rises in States Where Drug Is Legal​

ADULTS USE MARIJUANA MORE FREQUENTLY IN THESE STATES AND THERE WAS A SLIGHT INCREASE IN PROBLEMATIC USE AMONG ADOLESCENTS

Read the study.

Leave it to Dimocrats, and pretty much all illicit drugs will be legal, and drug abuse will indeed skyrocket.

CHILD AND ADOLESCENT HEALTH, HEALTHCARE POLICY, SUBSTANCE USE
Nov. 12 2019

Problematic Cannabis Use Rises in States Where Drug Is Legal​

ADULTS USE MARIJUANA MORE FREQUENTLY IN THESE STATES AND THERE WAS A SLIGHT INCREASE IN PROBLEMATIC USE AMONG ADOLESCENTS

Read the study.

They NEVER define what 'problematic' means.

This is propaganda, nothing more. First of all, these are policy wonks, not doctors. And secondly, the study was funded by NIDA. Duh.

yep, America is going to rue the day we made this stupid mistake about legalizing pot and other drugs. The left want to keep our youth stoned and dependent on handouts so they keep voting away what's left of our freedoms.
Bah.

No one cares about the law.

Never did, and don't now.

No, look - making something illegal puts it on a pedestal, makes it desirable. Did you drink on your 21st birthday? Most people do.

I have a teenage daughter. I don't want her smoking weed. So I tell her two things:

1. She's free to smoke it any time she wants, and

2. Smoking it is stupid. It makes you lazy and stupid. And fat, if you keep raiding the fridge. :p

Bah.

No one cares about the law.

Never did, and don't now.

No, look - making something illegal puts it on a pedestal, makes it desirable. Did you drink on your 21st birthday? Most people do.

I have a teenage daughter. I don't want her smoking weed. So I tell her two things:

1. She's free to smoke it any time she wants, and

2. Smoking it is stupid. It makes you lazy and stupid. And fat, if you keep raiding the fridge. :p

Since you're pro-weed, why don't you want your daughter smoking it?

Yes, let's blame it on someone else. The addict is 100% innocent.

All of these problems with drugs would disappear if they were legal. :laughing0301:
NO all of the problems will never disappear no matter what road we take. We have a huge costly jail problem that hasn't seemed to solved much.

NO all of the problems will never disappear no matter what road we take. We have a huge costly jail problem that hasn't seemed to solved much.

Jail could never be the fix for any wrong. The solution starts at home when these people are kids.

Right and wrong has become blurred in our society and this is just one of the results.

All drugs were legal until about the middle of the 20th century, give or take a couple of decades for certain drugs.

Not saying heroin or meth should be legal, just stating the history of criminalization.

All drugs were legal until about the middle of the 20th century, give or take a couple of decades for certain drugs.

Not saying heroin or meth should be legal, just stating the history of criminalization.
Good point.

Do we expect people to not be able to relax at home after being worked to the point of near collapse?

Sorry bout that,

1. Some of us are brain washed.
2. Easy to figure out which.
3. Worthless debating with them.
4. I've shared enough meaningful stories.
5. No more.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Just a single disagreement.

If you check the stats, 5 to 10 times more read a thread than post in it.
Those readers are largely government school grads, Democrat voters, who have never been exposed to the truth.
Those must be your target audience: post the truth....keep on keepin' on.

Forum List

Back