Remember when they said legalizing marijuana wouldn't be a slippery slope to other drugs?

WRONG!!!!!

The US government hasn't really fought the war on drugs. They've only tinkered with it. A real war would look something like this:

Much more border security to keep heroin and fentanyl from coming here. This includes all the coast lines.
It would include hard labor camps for drug users and dealers.
It would consist of regular home inspections, with drug dogs for those one parole or probation for drug crimes.
It would mean using drone strikes in Mexico for the cartels and the ones in the MX mountains when they're manufacturing it.
It would mean rewards for those who rat out their friends and families who have drugs. (if they're caught with the drugs)

This obviously goes against a lot of civil rights. But I'm more concerned with the civil rights and liberties of decent people. The ones who get robbed, murdered and beaten just so some junky can get his next fix.
That still wouldn't stop human nature. You'd only increase the price and profitability of the black market. You'd have to install special drug sensing and peeping tom toilets for everyone and hire someone to watch like the peepee testing companies do........and of course officials can be bribed.....cost of business.

That still wouldn't stop human nature. You'd only increase the price and profitability of the black market. You'd have to install special drug sensing and peeping tom toilets for everyone and hire someone to watch like the peepee testing companies do........and of course officials can be bribed.....cost of business.

Sure, there's a way around everything. But at least my idea isn't tinkering with the war on drugs. It's actually fighting it.

No, moron.....

First of all....You aren't a libertarian....

Second of all...I just want to remind you that you are most likely a grown ass man cosplaying online as a sex-worker who was famous for sucking a mushroom dick and being paid six figures to be quiet about it....

But no, I do not believe you are a libertarian..and if you were, that doesn't say much....because you can tell me you are a Jedi and have as much credibility as a Libertarian
I do not understand the left's obsession with 70 plus year old man and his body. It's perverted. I love Trump, but even I don't think of him of that way.

Sorry bout that,

1. Some of us are brain washed.
2. Easy to figure out which.
3. Worthless debating with them.
4. I've shared enough meaningful stories.
5. No more.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is always enlightining to
WRONG!!!!!

The US government hasn't really fought the war on drugs. They've only tinkered with it. A real war would look something like this:

Much more border security to keep heroin and fentanyl from coming here. This includes all the coast lines.
It would include hard labor camps for drug users and dealers.
It would consist of regular home inspections, with drug dogs for those one parole or probation for drug crimes.
It would mean using drone strikes in Mexico for the cartels and the ones in the MX mountains when they're manufacturing it.
It would mean rewards for those who rat out their friends and families who have drugs. (if they're caught with the drugs)

This obviously goes against a lot of civil rights. But I'm more concerned with the civil rights and liberties of decent people. The ones who get robbed, murdered and beaten just so some junky can get his next fix.
It is clear you don't care about rights at all. You cannot be for rights and then state you are more concerned with the rights of 'decent' people. Talk about doublethink.

It is always enlightening to see the supposed party of 'small government' chime in on drugs as they immediately turn into authoritarian jackboots.

The test has already been run. The facts are in. Prohibition does not work, has never worked and causes far more problems than it solves. Jail has NEVER addressed a drug problem. It has never made those around the offender better off. It has never improved the situation for anyone. All that cash we spend on it would be far better off treating those that seek help rather than persecuting them.

The willful blindness around drug use is astounding.

Sorry bout that,

1. Everyone has choice.
2. To be or not to be that is the question.
3. Morality can not be legislated.
4. Thats why abortion on demand must be stopped.
5. Its immoral to kill a baby.
6. Better the mother go together with the baby then allow the baby any harm.
7. Immoral the doing of one thing, while immoral in stopping some one from their freedom to choose.
8. Sad to say, things could not be worse for justice sake.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Legalizing would have zero negative impacts on society. If you believe in freedom you support legalization.
Because you said so or because you can point us to a predominately stoned society for proof…say Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, Loon York, Lost Angeles? Surely most in those disgusting, dangerous super shitholes smoke more weed than Cheech and Chong…right?
(do you play stupid here or do you reply with honesty)

Sure, there's a way around everything. But at least my idea isn't tinkering with the war on drugs. It's actually fighting it.
Sorry bout that,

1. You mean like taking all the pot heads goods?
2. Car, house, boat.
3. Confiscation, then 20 years in jail kinda tinkering?
4. Oh people all the time get caught up in the governments tinkering, its without morals what they do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So if some person who works hard wants to relax in his or her back yard with a joint, you have issues with that? Why not take away everything like a cold beer, cigar, candy bar, and on and on. All so he or she can be your version of a highly productive little citizen.

Drugs create criminals more. Druggies don't give a F about laws. Legalizing drugs will create more criminals. You're just too stupid to realize it.

BTW, why TF are you taking up for druggies? Are you one?

Serial offender behind bars for 10 years after raping sex worker

The court was also told about Ali’s previous crimes. Among the list of his sexual offences include licking his lips and asking a group of 13-year-old girls if they wanted to come back to his flat to smoke drugs, masturbating on a bench in public and pressing himself against two women shopping in Boots.

Two charged with rape, sodomy of minor children; Theft, drugs and burglary cases end in indictments

• Nathaniel Mark Holt, 38, T. Run Branch Road in Artemus, KY - first-degree trafficking in controlled substance (over 2 grams of meth), on Jan. 28, 2021.
• Terry Lynn Graves, 37, Mill Creek Drive in Corbin - first-degree possession of controlled substance (methamphetamine), possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a defaced firearm on July 5.
• Brenda Gray, 59, Big Barn Road, Tyner, KY - first-degree possession of controlled substance (meth), third-degree possession of controlled substance (Clonazepam and Carisoprodol), possession of controlled substance in improper container, public intoxication and operating vehicle with no registration plate, on Oct. 27.
The only intoxicating substance I have ever used is alcohol. Swear on Thor's Hammer.

Just because I believe government's role should be limited and not turbo-authoritarian, does not make me a druggie.

Letting government control what people ingest opens the door for government to control everything else.

The political elite don't want you to question them. They want you smart enough to do your job, but that's it.

Work, and shut the fuck up, slave.

The only intoxicating substance I have ever used is alcohol. Swear on Thor's Hammer.

Just because I believe government's role should be limited and not turbo-authoritarian, does not make me a druggie.

Letting government control what people ingest opens the door for government to control everything else.

The political elite don't want you to question them. They want you smart enough to do your job, but that's it.

Work, and shut the fuck up, slave.
That's the only one I ever liked(booze).
Now back in da daze, I did enough blow to fill lake Michiganistan,acid,'ludes and every other thing known to man(at that time).
Weed ? MMMM. I like the effect of the edibles on this old body. Smells good too.
I find smoking it is indirect support(LEADS TO) for the local sub shop and pizza dude....duuuude.

Forum List

Back