Remember when they said legalizing marijuana wouldn't be a slippery slope to other drugs?

Who gives a fuck? It makes no difference to you if i smoke a joint or not. Neither will shrooms.
Go pay your fat orange friend his 300K and stfu
I sure don't care if you smoke a joint or not, in fact, I hope that it gives you the munchies so bad that you leave this earth to the adults. I do care if, while high on marijuana you cause an auto accident and some innocents are killed. I don't care if marijuana leads you to look for a bigger high and the result is you someday overdose. I do care about all the crimes and deaths that occur due to the drug trade that you are so supportive of. How about you just gtfu.

Where in the US do you folks plan to grow them? Or do you folks plan to legitimize the cartels?

If it were legal, under the sun and in the soil I presume. Like they did before we got the NannyState.

Poppies (yes those poppies) are so prevalent that it is practically impossible to make the plant or its seeds illegal. The Coca plant is illegal to grow in the US. I support putting the cartels out of business.

If it were legal, under the sun and in the soil I presume. Like they did before we got the NannyState.

Poppies (yes those poppies) are so prevalent that it is practically impossible to make the plant or its seeds illegal. The Coca plant is illegal to grow in the US. I support putting the cartels out of business.

But you can still make it illegal to manufacture it. What's the difference? I'm glad you asked.

What is deliberate is the fact that the War on Drugs was meant to target a specific demographic....but I expect folks like you to play dumb about it...

Speaking of dumb. How many times have you ever had anyone from the gov't. hold you down and force you to take drugs?

Trying to blame the drug problem on the supplier is laughable.

I've not done that.

I simply pointed out that answering a question with a question, as you did, signals that you simply don't have an answer, and that you're too big a coward to simply admit that...

Breadseed poppy is opium poppy. Papaver somniferum

And legal.

And if you put it in boiling water it releases morphine. And if the concentration is too high it can kill you.

But the point still is, just because it occurs in nature doesn't mean it can't be used as a drug. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Argue semantics all you like but you get the point. You know mushrooms are used for drugs and poppy are use to make opium.

It's not about if a stupid plant is legal or not. It's what's done with it that's illegal.

Forum List

Back