Remembering Obama's attitude about Memorial Day...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama as a senator severely criticizing our military for the methodical and systematical ALL the Time "air raiding villages to kill civilians"!

That speaks very clearly Obama's attitude about Memorial day in that HE thinks all our Military are cold blooded, animal killers just as his SoS Kerry once who called our troops "terrorists" Senator Kerry "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

These are YOUR Leaders America!
People that are supposedly so SMART don't go around the world telling the world what a bad terrible country that had 626,000 people die for these countries freedoms from WWI to Afghanistan!

America's current leaders DON"T remember Memorial day!

They talk the talk "I'm my brother's keeper..except when he lives in a $12/yr hut"...

These "leaders" uck.. who insisted that troops in Afghanistan,...
"one soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given.
“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads.
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...#ixzz0raavCuPp

REALLY???

'We're pinned down:' 4 U.S. Marines die in Afghan ambush
YOUR Leaders that hand out Medal of Honor to a soldier who with others desperately called for air support but U.S. commanders, citing new rules to avoid civilian casualties,
rejected repeated calls to unleash artillery rounds at attackers dug into the slopes and tree lines —
despite being told repeatedly that they weren't near the village."
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/09/08/75036/were-pinned-down-4-us-marines.html#ixzz1YsE0uM4h

REALLY??? This is how YOUR leaders "lead"???

Where was President Obama after 5:30 meeting with Panetta or Dempsey ended ??
On this day of Remembrance... WHERE WAS THE CIC when 4 Americans were murdered on HIS WATCH???

Last edited:
and don't forget about the comment he made about the fallen heroes that were in his audience in 2008. A President claims to see dead people at a Memorial Day event, yet over 60 million Uninformed Americans" voted for him.

Obama as a senator severely criticizing our military for the methodical and systematical ALL the Time "air raiding villages to kill civilians"!
That speaks very clearly Obama's attitude about Memorial day in that HE thinks all our Military are cold blooded, animal killers just as his SoS Kerry once who called our troops "terrorists" Senator Kerry "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

People that are supposedly so SMART don't go around the world telling the world what a bad terrible country that had 626,000 people die for these countries freedoms from WWI to Afghanistan!

They talk the talk "I'm my brother's keeper..except when he lives in a $12/yr hut"...

“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads.
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.

REALLY???

YOUR Leaders that hand out Medal of Honor to a soldier who with others desperately called for air support but U.S. commanders, citing new rules to avoid civilian casualties,
rejected repeated calls to unleash artillery rounds at attackers dug into the slopes and tree lines —
'We're pinned down:' 4 U.S. Marines die in Afghan ambush | McClatchy

On this day of Remembrance... WHERE WAS THE CIC when 4 Americans were murdered on HIS WATCH???

What do you find fault with that?

That's the truth.

And it's one of the bedrock reasons that terrorism thrives in that region.

and don't forget about the comment he made about the fallen heroes that were in his audience in 2008. A President claims to see dead people at a Memorial Day event, yet over 60 million Uninformed Americans" voted for him.

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." ----Barack Obama :eusa_whistle:

remember that bugs bunny episode where Bugs and Yosemite Sam were on a sinking ship, and in the end Yosemite Sam handed Bugs his hat and told him he was the new captain so that Sam could jump in the water and not take responsibility for the ship sinking to the bottom of the ocean? Pretty much a reflection of what happened when Barry witnessed what was going on in Benghazi and told Bozo and Hillary and the rest to deal with it, Im Outta Here! I need to go party in Vegas.

"A nation is defined by those whom it honors" JFK

Today we have thousands of adolescent females panting and salivating for their chance to jump into bed with Tzokhar Tsarnaev. That alone should tell you something.

"If the president does it, its not illegal" WH Spokesman Dan Pfeiffer.

REALLY???

I'm sure the real Obama still feels the same, as I do, but unfortunately, he works for big corp. and the War machine. His views are null and void.

REALLY???

That's the truth.

YES it is true..
that when a soldier is told only go where you won't have to use lethal force
geez... you don't suppose the enemy knows that??
So how many areas are ceded where lethal force must be used?

If obama wasn't in so much trouble today, would he have appeared at the official wh Memorial Day event, or would he have sent Biden as usual?

When obama laid that wreath on the grave of the Unknown Soldier, his face was a mask of hatred and contempt.

what happened in Benghazi can be compared to an 18 yr old boy working as a "Burger Flipper" for McDonalds being asked to quit his job and deal with an international crisis in Lybia where 4 Americans are in peril and we need him to take charge of the situation.

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." ----Barack Obama :eusa_whistle:

There were not many of the nation honoring its fallen heroes in that audience?

REALLY???

That's the truth.

So killers do not like being killed...tough shit.

REALLY???

That's the truth.

YES it is true..
that when a soldier is told only go where you won't have to use lethal force
geez... you don't suppose the enemy knows that??
So how many areas are ceded where lethal force must be used?

So?

Where do you find the fault?

It isn't the fault of the troops..it's the fault of the leadership.

That's what Obama was being critical of..when he made those statements.

The Root Cause of the terrorism we are now facing is nationalism and revenge.

And if you only deal with that by killing people..it's not going to stop.

It's Memorial Day, Honor those that served. Take a break from your misplaced anger.

There's never a holiday for these folks, when it comes to bashing our President.

So are you saying Evan Thomas was ONLY applying this statement to Bush but it is not ok for Obama bashing???
I know Thomas sees the distinction but do you???

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

See Thomas considers Obama ABOVE US all just as you also worship at the feet of Obama!!!
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

As do the rest of the MSM...
So when Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 (85%!) of employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

and the smartest president ever sees dead people and "Navy Coprse Men". so like I mentioned before, Carter must be so relieved that he is no longer considered to be "The Dumbest President In Modern Times".

and the smartest president ever sees dead people and "Navy Coprse Men". so like I mentioned before, Carter must be so relieved that he is no longer considered to be "The Dumbest President In Modern Times".

Carter was never considered that.

That distinction would be split between Ronald "The Traitor" Reagan and George W. Bush.

It's Memorial Day, Honor those that served. Take a break from your misplaced anger.

There's never a holiday for these folks, when it comes to bashing our President.

So are you saying Evan Thomas was ONLY applying this statement to Bush but it is not ok for Obama bashing???
I know Thomas sees the distinction but do you???

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

See Thomas considers Obama ABOVE US all just as you also worship at the feet of Obama!!!
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

As do the rest of the MSM...
So when Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 (85%!) of employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Ah..so you work for the media?

And why do you cite the Daily Caller?

They paid a prostitute to accuse a sitting US Senator of Pedophilia.

Forum List

Back