Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero

And Fuckwit, I will also remind you the South had already begun the war, firing on ships, seizing forts, arsenals, and commencing hostilities -- and most had seceded well before Lincoln ever stepped into office.

Bripat is correctly nicknamed Fuckwit, by which he will now be called each and every time.

The purchases of slaves with federal money was no a go, and Fuckwit would have screamed at how the nation's money would have been used if he had been alive.

Robert E. Lee was a great American. He deserves a holiday

CIVIL WAR OP-ED Remembering Robert E. Lee American Patriot and Southern Hero Huntington News

Sir Winston Churchill called General Robert E. Lee, “one of the noblest Americans who ever lived.”

Please let me call to your attention that Monday, January 19, 2015, is the 208th birthday of Robert E. Lee, whose memory is still dear in the hearts of many Southerners. Why is this man so honored in the South and respected in the North? Lee was even respected by the soldiers of Union blue who fought against him during the War Between the States.

What is your community doing to commemorate the birthday of this great American?

General Lee’s portrait adorns the State Capitol in Atlanta where the Georgia Division Sons of Confederate Veterans hosted their 1st Lee birthday in 1988. The SCV will host their annual Robert E. Lee birthday celebration on Saturday January 17, 2015 at Georgia’s Old Secession Capitol on Greene Street in Milledgeville. Read more at: 2015 Annual Robert E Lee Birthday Celebration

During Robert E. Lee's 100th birthday in 1907, Charles Francis Adams, Jr., a former Union Commander and grandson of US President John Quincy Adams, spoke in tribute to Robert E. Lee at Washington and Lee College's Lee Chapel in Lexington, Virginia. His speech was printed in both Northern and Southern newspapers and is said to had lifted Lee to a renewed respect among the American people.

And In Lexington, Virginia events are scheduled for the birthday of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson on January 16th and 17th. Read more at: Home - Lee-Jackson Day Lexington VA

Dr. Edward C. Smith, respected African-American Professor of History at American University in Washington, D.C. , told the audience in Atlanta, Ga. during a 1995 Robert E. Lee birthday event, quote 'Dr. Martin Luther King and Robert E. Lee were individuals worthy of emulation because they understood history.' Unquote

Anti american should a been hung after Lincoln got shot.

Notice no coins or stamps have his face?
This was the money of the Confederacy

confeddollar.jpg

Slaves working the field --

This is the currency and the cause the idiot neoconfederates like bripat support and defend.

I don't defend slavery, asshole.

You always have before, because you defend the South.

Defending the South against accusations that they started the war or were traitors is not defending slavery, you senile baboon.

And Fuckwit, I will also remind you the South had already begun the war, firing on ships, seizing forts, arsenals, and commencing hostilities -- and most had seceded well before Lincoln ever stepped into office.

I've already proven that claim to be horseshit. Kicking trespassers out of your TERRITORY (not property) is not an act of war. It never has been.

Bripat is correctly nicknamed Fuckwit, by which he will now be called each and every time.

The purchases of slaves with federal money was no a go, and Fuckwit would have screamed at how the nation's money would have been used if he had been alive.

Yeah, Congress proposed one bill to compensate Southern slave owners that was voted down. It was too much trouble to keep working at it, so Lincoln decided to slaughter 850,000 people. You and the rest of the Lincoln cult think that was a good decision, and you call me a "fuckwit?"

I've already proven that claim to be horseshit. Kicking trespassers out of your TERRITORY (not property) is not an act of war. It never has been.
Round and round the Fuckwit goes

Where it stops, nobody knows.

Meanwhile, The mean boot of verifiable history has taken a steel toed boot to biripat's ugly mug and knocked out all his teeth.

Cept one.

Go brush it, ya Confederate slaver defending idiot.

Meanwhile, The mean boot of verifiable history has taken a steel toed boot to biripat's ugly mug and knocked out all his teeth.

Cept one.

ROFL! You're the one who keeps posting the same already exploded logic and discredited "facts." You even posted the document that states in no uncertain terms the South Carolina retained legal jurisdiction over Fort Sumter.

That's why you keep coming back to get another beating. You believe if you get the last word in then some fools might believe you won the debate. There's little chance of that. Not even libturds are that stupid.

You've given up all pretence of posting any logic or facts to support your claim. All you have less is despicable personal attacks.

I really get a hoot our of how nasty and incensed all you sleazy Lincoln cultists are getting. That's a sure indication that you know you have lost the debate.

The only regret was that the Union didn't stack the nude bodies traitors into a pyramid and had some black flashing a Lyndie England style thumbs-up.

upload_2015-2-2_16-46-53.jpeg

Of course traitorous rebel soldiers had a nasty habit of getting their asses shot all to hell so they probably didn't have many left to make a respectable pile.

The only regret was that the Union didn't stack the nude bodies traitors into a pyramid and had some black flashing a Lyndie England style thumbs-up.

Of course traitorous rebel soldiers had a nasty habit of getting their asses shot all to hell so they probably didn't have many left to make a respectable pile.

Adolph Eichmann sounds like more of a humanitarian than you do.

You should stop posting this kind of crap if you don't want everyone in the forum to think you're someone who defends mass murder.

Whoops! Too late. We already know you support mass murder!

Cept one.

ROFL! You're the one who keeps posting the same already exploded logic and discredited "facts." You even posted the document that states in no uncertain terms the South Carolina retained legal jurisdiction over Fort Sumter.

That's why you keep coming back to get another beating. You believe if you get the last word in then some fools might believe you won the debate. There's little chance of that. Not even libturds are that stupid.

You've given up all pretence of posting any logic or facts to support your claim. All you have less is despicable personal attacks.

I really get a hoot our of how nasty and incensed all you sleazy Lincoln cultists are getting. That's a sure indication that you know you have lost the debate.
He posted no such document since no such document exists. Don't forget, your inability to comprehend the text contained within said document is not a prerequisite for reality.

You should stop posting this kind of crap if you don't want everyone in the forum to think you're someone who defends mass murder.

You're supporting the traitor...not me. You're in favor of honoring the man most responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. Not me. What you think is all at once hilarious and shameful.

Screen_shot_2012-05-10_at_4.38.30_PM.png

The Civil War answered the question Fuckwit.

Yeah, right. I guess you resolve disputes with your wife by beating the crap out of her.

You should quit embarrassing yourself.

Pretty wild argument -- coming from a person who defends the Southern slaveowners who would beat, rape and fight for the right to keep human chattel, and made their war about to right to keep, protect and expand the right to own human chattel.

Cept one.

He posted no such document since no such document exists. Don't forget, your inability to comprehend the text contained within said document is not a prerequisite for reality.

"Resolved, That this state do cede to the United States, all the right, title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory, Provided, That all processes, civil and criminal issued under the authority of this State, or any officer thereof, shall and may be served and executed upon the same, and any person there being who may be implicated by law; and that the said land, site and structures enumerated, shall be forever exempt from liability to pay any tax to this state.

Hey toddler-boy with your middle finger in the air, screaming Fuck You to everybody --

The 1860's called....and they said resoundingly:: YOU LOST.

Get the hell over it.

You're supporting the traitor...not me. You're in favor of honoring the man most responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. Not me. What you think is all at once hilarious and shameful.

Lincoln was the traitor who ordered 850,000 people to be slaughtered. Nothing could be clearer than that.

Fuckwit, your support the death of 700,000 Americans.

Forum List

Back