Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero

Wrong, wannabe traitor, wrong. The traitorous rebels wanted a war and were determined to have one. They got one and got beaten down.

Absolutely wrong. The states that seceded did not want war. Nothing could be more obvious than that. You logic is identical to that of an abusive husband who says his wife deserved the beating he gave her because she tried to leave.

Lincoln did everything possible to instigate hostilities. He refused to negotiate on the transfer of federal property back to the host states. He attempted to resupply Ft Sumter despite being told not to. Furthermore, he invaded Virginia.
Then they shouldn't have attacked a federal fort.

ROFL! We've already been over this 100 times. Your side lost every time.
In your deranged mind perhaps. Meanwhile, in reality, confederates attacked a U.S. fort and started the war.

Encyclopedia Britannica: Fort Sumter

By early 1861 the seven Southern states that had already seceded from the Union claimed possession of all U.S. forts and arsenals within their territory. Only two forts remained under federal jurisdiction: Fort Pickens, Florida, and Fort Sumter, which was garrisoned by U.S. troops under Major Robert Anderson.​

Neither of the forts were under U.S. jurisdiction. Ft Sumter was under the jurisdiction of South Carolina. Fort Pickens was under the jurisdiction of Florida. I proved that over and over again.

No matter how many times you bleat that the Confederacy started the war by firing on Ft Sumter, you're wrong. The federal government had no more right to station troops in Ft Sumter than did France or Britain.

LOL! The idiots will argue about anything brother. They have absolutely no idea how the world worked back in those days. Try explaining that both armies were largely comprised of the respective State Militias... and you'll see nothing looking back at ya but perplexed confusion.

Still love what we did to his house. We should do it to Bush's ranch too.

Get sued and lose?

No, plant the dead he was responsible for at his doorstep.

They are still there...are they not? he he he

In other words, fuck his constitutional rights.

You got it.

That's what you get when you mess with the Good Ol USA buddy.... My only regret was that we didn't pile them into a pyramid Abu Grahib style with some black chick giving a big thumbs up to.

If you'd do so with some public notice, I'd like to participate. I expect the Secret Service would appreciate another sniper. And I can bring my own hardware and ammunition... and work the whole event, NO CHARGE! As long as I get to keep the HD scope video.

It would go straight to Youtube under the name: Plinkin' Idiots. or "Plop Flop Jiz Jiz..."

Absolutely wrong. The states that seceded did not want war. Nothing could be more obvious than that. You logic is identical to that of an abusive husband who says his wife deserved the beating he gave her because she tried to leave.

Lincoln did everything possible to instigate hostilities. He refused to negotiate on the transfer of federal property back to the host states. He attempted to resupply Ft Sumter despite being told not to. Furthermore, he invaded Virginia.

In your deranged mind perhaps. Meanwhile, in reality, confederates attacked a U.S. fort and started the war.

By early 1861 the seven Southern states that had already seceded from the Union claimed possession of all U.S. forts and arsenals within their territory. Only two forts remained under federal jurisdiction: Fort Pickens, Florida, and Fort Sumter, which was garrisoned by U.S. troops under Major Robert Anderson.​

Neither of the forts were under U.S. jurisdiction. Ft Sumter was under the jurisdiction of South Carolina. Fort Pickens was under the jurisdiction of Florida. I proved that over and over again.

No matter how many times you bleat that the Confederacy started the war by firing on Ft Sumter, you're wrong. The federal government had no more right to station troops in Ft Sumter than did France or Britain.

LOL! The idiots will argue about anything brother. They have absolutely no idea how the world worked back in those days. Try explaining that both armies were largely comprised of the respective State Militias... and you'll see nothing looking back at ya but perplexed confusion.
Too fucking stupid. :cuckoo: The U.S. federal government had then, as they still have now, jurisdiction over Fort Sumpter. Try and deal with reality sometime. You might like it.

The only thing you've proven is that you're a complete fucking retard.

Not only have you been shown that SC ceded the land so the U.S. government could build a fort...

Not only have you been shown that SC's "jurisdiction" was limited to arresting law breakers in criminal matters and serving process documents on civil matters...

But now you've been shown, with Encyclopedia Britannica, the fort was under U.S. jurisdiction when the confederates attacked.

And your stupidity is even double that of being a fucking retard if you think anyone in their right mind is going to take the word of a nutcase like you, who thinks he can rewrite history, over that of the Encyclopedia Britannica.

Sucks to be you.

:dance::dance::dance:

I'm not going to waste my time posting the evidence that proves you're full of shit. The lurkers can read back through the threat to find it. All you've done here is the same shit you posted 2 dozen times previously and that I shot down two dozens times.

You're immune to logic, so it's pointless to debate you. Ridicule is all your good for.
You have no evidence. You have dementia. You've proven you don't understand English and can't understand that the resolution where SC gave that land to the federal government, contained a provision to allow SC officers to process offenders of civil and criminal matters. That's it. That's the limit of SC's "legal jurisdiction." You even tried, and failed, to alter the meaning of that provision by truncating the sentence and adding punctuation that doesn't actually exist, just to change the meaning of that provision to what you delude yourself into believing it means.

And then the icing on the cake. Encyclopedia Britannica completely and utterly destroying your hallucination.

Yet here you are, in all your mental retardation, maintaining your insanity that you know better than the Encyclopedia Britannica. :cuckoo: Not to mention, history also betrays your delusions.

Get sued and lose?

You got it.

That's what you get when you mess with the Good Ol USA buddy.... My only regret was that we didn't pile them into a pyramid Abu Grahib style with some black chick giving a big thumbs up to.

Thanks for showing everyone exactly what kind of people the members of the Lincoln cult are. It's hilarious that turds like you claim liberals are "compassionate" when you're really a bunch of bloodthirsty brutal assholes who are happy to wipe your asses on the Constitution. And you even claim to be patriots!

Last edited:

Too fucking stupid. :cuckoo: The U.S. federal government had then, as they still have now, jurisdiction over Fort Sumpter. Try and deal with reality sometime. You might like it.

I've already proven you wrong two dozen times, asshole.

Yep. Every time you shoot down one of their cherished belief about Lincoln and the Civil War, they always give you that dear-in-the-headlights response.

Not only have you been shown that SC ceded the land so the U.S. government could build a fort...

Not only have you been shown that SC's "jurisdiction" was limited to arresting law breakers in criminal matters and serving process documents on civil matters...

But now you've been shown, with Encyclopedia Britannica, the fort was under U.S. jurisdiction when the confederates attacked.

And your stupidity is even double that of being a fucking retard if you think anyone in their right mind is going to take the word of a nutcase like you, who thinks he can rewrite history, over that of the Encyclopedia Britannica.

Sucks to be you.

I'm not going to waste my time posting the evidence that proves you're full of shit. The lurkers can read back through the threat to find it. All you've done here is the same shit you posted 2 dozen times previously and that I shot down two dozens times.

You're immune to logic, so it's pointless to debate you. Ridicule is all your good for.
You have no evidence. You have dementia. You've proven you don't understand English and can't understand that the resolution where SC gave that land to the federal government, contained a provision to allow SC officers to process offenders of civil and criminal matters. That's it. That's the limit of SC's "legal jurisdiction." You even tried, and failed, to alter the meaning of that provision by truncating the sentence and adding punctuation that doesn't actually exist, just to change the meaning of that provision to what you delude yourself into believing it means.

And then the icing on the cake. Encyclopedia Britannica completely and utterly destroying your hallucination.

Yet here you are, in all your mental retardation, maintaining your insanity that you know better than the Encyclopedia Britannica. :cuckoo: Not to mention, history also betrays your delusions.

I understand exactly what the resolution said, and so does every other rational intelligent member of this forum. They understand that you're just a sleazy lying POS who resents the fact that everything you believed about Lincoln and the Civil War is a big fat lie.

Last edited:

Wrong. The title to Fort Sumter was on file in Charleston, just like any other piece of property in South Carolina. The legal status of Fort Sumter was no different than the legal status of the tobacco farm down the road.

I've already proven you wrong two dozen times, asshole.
Surrre, ya did. :cuckoo: You probably think you proved the Encyclopedia Britannica wrong too. :lmao:

Sucks to be you.

"And then the icing on the cake. Encyclopedia Britannica completely and utterly destroying your hallucination."

All Britannica meant by "under federal jurisdiction" was that federal troops still occupied the forts. Any other claims are pure fantasy. If the other forts were not under federal jurisdiction, then the minute troops left Fort Sumter it would no longer be under federal jurisdiction either, but you claim that's impossible because a treaty with South Carolina supposedly says otherwise.

Furthermore, Britannica is not the ultimate authority on U.S. history. Only naive school boys would believe such a thing. Yet here you are thumping your chest like a chimp as if you've one an argument based on that premise.

Last edited:

Wrong. The title to Fort Sumter was on file in Charleston, just like any other piece of property in South Carolina. The legal status of Fort Sumter was no different than the legal status of the tobacco farm down the road.
You are insanely stupid and you prove it over and over with every post you make. :cuckoo: Possession of a title does not in itself grant ownership to the possessor. The name on the title is what matters. Your senility foolishly informs you that you own my home if only I hand you the title.

And again, Encyclopedia Britannica is crystal clear -- "Only two forts remained under federal jurisdiction: Fort Pickens, Florida, and Fort Sumter, which was garrisoned by U.S. troops under Major Robert Anderson"

Nothing you can ever do or say can rewrite history -- I don't care how fucking senile you are.

Robert E. Lee was a great American. He deserves a holiday

CIVIL WAR OP-ED Remembering Robert E. Lee American Patriot and Southern Hero Huntington News

Sir Winston Churchill called General Robert E. Lee, “one of the noblest Americans who ever lived.”

Please let me call to your attention that Monday, January 19, 2015, is the 208th birthday of Robert E. Lee, whose memory is still dear in the hearts of many Southerners. Why is this man so honored in the South and respected in the North? Lee was even respected by the soldiers of Union blue who fought against him during the War Between the States.

What is your community doing to commemorate the birthday of this great American?

General Lee’s portrait adorns the State Capitol in Atlanta where the Georgia Division Sons of Confederate Veterans hosted their 1st Lee birthday in 1988. The SCV will host their annual Robert E. Lee birthday celebration on Saturday January 17, 2015 at Georgia’s Old Secession Capitol on Greene Street in Milledgeville. Read more at: 2015 Annual Robert E Lee Birthday Celebration

During Robert E. Lee's 100th birthday in 1907, Charles Francis Adams, Jr., a former Union Commander and grandson of US President John Quincy Adams, spoke in tribute to Robert E. Lee at Washington and Lee College's Lee Chapel in Lexington, Virginia. His speech was printed in both Northern and Southern newspapers and is said to had lifted Lee to a renewed respect among the American people.

And In Lexington, Virginia events are scheduled for the birthday of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson on January 16th and 17th. Read more at: Home - Lee-Jackson Day Lexington VA

Dr. Edward C. Smith, respected African-American Professor of History at American University in Washington, D.C. , told the audience in Atlanta, Ga. during a 1995 Robert E. Lee birthday event, quote 'Dr. Martin Luther King and Robert E. Lee were individuals worthy of emulation because they understood history.' Unquote

Anti american should a been hung after Lincoln got shot.

Notice no coins or stamps have his face?

Sucks to be you.

"And then the icing on the cake. Encyclopedia Britannica completely and utterly destroying your hallucination."

All Britannica meant by "under federal jurisdiction" was that federal troops still occupied the forts. Any other claims are pure fantasy. If the other forts were not under federal jurisdiction, then the minute troops left Fort Sumter it would no longer be under federal jurisdiction either, but you claim that's impossible because a treaty with South Carolina supposedly says otherwise.

Furthermore, Britannica is not the ultimate authority on U.S. history. Only naive school boys would believe such a thing. Yet here you are thumping your chest like a chimp as if you've one an argument based on that premise.
Great, your insanity continues. In no terms in the English language does occupation mean jurisdiction. Not even in your mangled lexicon. As far as the Encyclopedia Britannica's authority -- they are most certainly an authority, even on American history. That's not to say they are the sole authority; certainly they are not. But if you think you have a higher respected authority -- post it.

And I can't believe I even have to say this ... but I do ... your opinion is neither a respected authority nor acceptable. Post a link to a verifiable site.

Get sued and lose?

You got it.

Thanks for showing everyone exactly what kind of people the members of the Lincoln cult are. It's hilarious that turds like you claim liberals are "compassionate" when you're really a bunch of bloodthirsty brutal assholes who are happy to wipe your asses on the Constitution. And you even claim to be patriots!

And thanks for showing just how brazenly idiotic you are. What you and your trailer-trash constituency always do is mistaken compassionate for weak. Compassion for those who slaughter and maim? No way.

Lee didn't get what he deserved which was a public hanging; and this happened only because US Grant saw to it.

Having his home converted into an ongoing exhibit of needless deaths brought on by racist bigots who were too lazy to pick their own cotton, too cheap to pay others to do so, and too righteous to think that we are all the same beneath the skin color is only fitting. It is no surprise that in 2015, you and the zero IQ brigade of toothless hicks is serving only to echo the crimes of the past committed by Robert E. Lee and trying to cast those crimes as some sort of duty....

CIVIL WAR OP-ED Remembering Robert E. Lee American Patriot and Southern Hero Huntington News

Sir Winston Churchill called General Robert E. Lee, “one of the noblest Americans who ever lived.”

Please let me call to your attention that Monday, January 19, 2015, is the 208th birthday of Robert E. Lee, whose memory is still dear in the hearts of many Southerners. Why is this man so honored in the South and respected in the North? Lee was even respected by the soldiers of Union blue who fought against him during the War Between the States.

What is your community doing to commemorate the birthday of this great American?

General Lee’s portrait adorns the State Capitol in Atlanta where the Georgia Division Sons of Confederate Veterans hosted their 1st Lee birthday in 1988. The SCV will host their annual Robert E. Lee birthday celebration on Saturday January 17, 2015 at Georgia’s Old Secession Capitol on Greene Street in Milledgeville. Read more at: 2015 Annual Robert E Lee Birthday Celebration

During Robert E. Lee's 100th birthday in 1907, Charles Francis Adams, Jr., a former Union Commander and grandson of US President John Quincy Adams, spoke in tribute to Robert E. Lee at Washington and Lee College's Lee Chapel in Lexington, Virginia. His speech was printed in both Northern and Southern newspapers and is said to had lifted Lee to a renewed respect among the American people.

And In Lexington, Virginia events are scheduled for the birthday of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson on January 16th and 17th. Read more at: Home - Lee-Jackson Day Lexington VA

Dr. Edward C. Smith, respected African-American Professor of History at American University in Washington, D.C. , told the audience in Atlanta, Ga. during a 1995 Robert E. Lee birthday event, quote 'Dr. Martin Luther King and Robert E. Lee were individuals worthy of emulation because they understood history.' Unquote

This was the money of the Confederacy

confeddollar.jpg

Slaves working the field --

This is the currency and the cause the idiot neoconfederates like bripat support and defend.

That's a counterfeit. The real Confederate notes had legislators debating the evils of tariffs.

confeddollar.jpg

This is the currency and the cause the idiot neoconfederates like bripat support and defend.

I would love for good god fearing black people who worked hard and raise their families could own white racists for just one generation. No two! Because part of the hell black people went through was knowing their kids would be slaves after they died.

I don't know why more slaves didn't massacre their owners and their families.

He wasn't part of the conspiracy. 5 other people who were part of the conspiracy to assassinate Lincoln were captured and hung. I guess you're just fine for punishing people for crimes they didn't commit, especially Lee who understood clearly that Lincoln wanted nothing more than peaceful reconciliation and the rebuilding of the union and agreed with him.

Just what kind of asshole are you? Maybe you should be punished for something you didn't do. That would be some sweet karmatic reciprocity.

Asshole.

confeddollar.jpg

I would love for good god fearing black people who worked hard and raise their families could own white racists for just one generation. No two! Because part of the hell black people went through was knowing their kids would be slaves after they died.

I don't know why more slaves didn't massacre their owners and their families.

Two wrongs make a right? Is that what you learned in kindergarten? The rest of us were taught the opposite.

Why are you such a racist? Why is slavery only evil when white people do it? What kind of racist, bigoted asshole are you?

Forum List

Back