CDZ Remembering September 11, 2001

It was another day that will live in infamy, brought about partly by allowing fanatical muslims to freely enter our country.

That was a really scary day. I'll never forget it.

I'm not going to suspect every single Muslim on the planet because of it, though.
Who asked you to?

It is the same slight of hand offered endlessly to support the Islamists.

If a person objects in any way to Islamic terrorism, Isis, The Taliban, Al Qaeda, The Mullahs, the rape of British children, stoning women to death, throwing gays off buildings or anything else associated with Islam, those who wish to defend those practices make claims that the person is targeting all Muslims.

It's like reacting to a person concerned about pit bull attacks by accusing them of hating all dogs.

I wonder if the America hating scum will protest tomorrow or attack Trump if the flag is lowered.

I wonder if the America hating scum will protest tomorrow or attack Trump if the flag is lowered.
Trump can tell the story of how he saw thousands of Muslims dancing in Jersey City after the towers fell

You can sure tell where people's sympathies lie when they view Trump as their enemy instead of the Islamists who kill their countrymen.

Trump can tell the story of how he saw thousands of Muslims dancing in Jersey City after the towers fell
I saw a video like that. Funny I can no longer find it, just like you can no longer find the video of Korean shop owners holding off looting blacks from the rooftops during the Rodney King rioting.

I saw a video like that. Funny I can no longer find it, just like you can no longer find the video of Korean shop owners holding off looting blacks from the rooftops during the Rodney King rioting.

Oh that video exists. Many of those folks have security footage. Now and again it drips out. Trust me, no one forgot. I remember that scene. Korean dude, told watch and I believe a green shirt deliberately aiming and shooting at dirt bags. Made me proud to be an American. Seriously.

Oh that video exists. Many of those folks have security footage. Now and again it drips out. Trust me, no one forgot. I remember that scene. Korean dude, told watch and I believe a green shirt deliberately aiming and shooting at dirt bags. Made me proud to be an American. Seriously.
If you ever come across it, let me know or post it.

Cant find the one, but there is this one here,

Hope he hit a few!

Oh.....one of those invisible videos

No TV station aired it, no irate citizens in Jersey City made a video, nothing on You Tube

No TV station aired it, no irate citizens in Jersey City made a video, nothing on You Tube
Like I said I saw one, don't know where the people were at. May have been anywhere.

You can sure tell where people's sympathies lie when they view Trump as their enemy instead of the Islamists who kill their countrymen.
You mean those Islamists Trump saw dancing?
No, all those islamists you downplay, dismiss and refuse to criticize while turning your ire elsewhere.

This is a thread about Islamists murdering your countrymen, but all you have done is sneer at those who oppose them.

Like I said I saw one, don't know where the people were at. May have been anywhere.
Sure ya did

Forum List

Back