Remembering when Hill and Bill were racists....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Because there is no way to make lefty see lefty for who lefty really is....and barring the unlikely appearance of any posts from the left critical of left wing people, policies or even the color of their sweater vests....the only way to demonstrate an extreme trend on the left to the left is to show the same process taking place between two lefties. This doesn't happen very often but it does happen.

This BTW is reminiscent of the word ******. It is fine for use among the black community as long as one black uses it to talk to another black....it only becomes hate speech when it is used by someone who is not black. Aside from the obvious vortex of non intelligence that this particular verbal gaffe and its accompanying rules of use entail there is the lingering self justification once again from the left about the left and by the left....broken record...it's only wrong if the right does it...so on and so forth .....and what's worse is that they all buy into that sad, stupid narrative and repeat it over and over again ad nauseum as if the multiplication of error somehow adds up to the a correct answer. It does btw in " Rules for Radicals "....Barrack and President Valerie Jarrett's numero uno playbook.

In pursuit of this issue I proudly and eagerly give you a memory from the 2008 primary campaign that was really not so long ago and offer it as proof that popular left wing idols can and do engage in seriuos misinformation campaigns using the weakest and most stupid versions of the lowest common denominator....more or less equivalent to the testicle grab in collegiate wrestling....it's illegal but once it's been done the effect can turn the contest and ususally does.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/24/us/politics/24dems.html

Bill Clinton: Obama Played Race Card On Me - ABC News

So you're saying that any white person who accuses a black person of playing the race card is a racist?

lol, you just tagged 99% of the conservatives on this board.

Good one.

Well Hillary is a racist isnt't she? I mean Obama said so....his staff said so.....so it must be true right?

Forum List

Back