Reminder: There is no gay agenda, but here's what's next on it

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
They want to force people to stop thinking of them as deviant. Good luck with that one.

The Genesis story of Sodom and Gomorrah should start to make sense now. Homosexuality doesn't stay in its own respectful corner. It's recorded that God destroyed the cities because of the outcry of their neighbors. It metastasizes like the moral cancer it is, and it doesn't care that it will eventually kill the patient.

Here Are A Few Of The Things The LGBT Community Will Still Be Fighting For After Marriage

Note a lot of mandated reality denail. Note they completely omit HIV, and WHY there's the blood donation rules. NOw they want to put the entire fucking blood supply at risk so their little fucking feelings don't get hurt. That's fucking evil. hard to have any empathy for people who put their fucking feelings ahead of people's safety.

Note that what you call 'mandated reality denial includes:
Employment discrimination
Housing discrimination
Suicide
Health issues

yeah- all what you call 'mandated reality denial'.

Why is it bigots like you can't write a sentence without swear words? Not that they offend me- I just am curious if it is lack of vocabulary, or just stunted writing skills?

The Genesis story of Sodom and Gomorrah should start to make sense now. Homosexuality doesn't stay in its own respectful corner. It's recorded that God destroyed the cities because of the outcry of their neighbors. It metastasizes like the moral cancer it is, and it doesn't care that it will eventually kill the patient.

Ah I love the story of Sodom and Gommorah- remember how God turned Lot's wife into salt- and then his two daughter's got him drunk and had sex with him and got pregnant- and their children became the Moabites and Ammonites?

Good times- God destroys two cities, killing thousands, so that Lot's daughter can have sex with their father and go onto found other Biblical tribes.

Here Are A Few Of The Things The LGBT Community Will Still Be Fighting For After Marriage

Note a lot of mandated reality denail. Note they completely omit HIV, and WHY there's the blood donation rules. NOw they want to put the entire fucking blood supply at risk so their little fucking feelings don't get hurt. That's fucking evil. hard to have any empathy for people who put their fucking feelings ahead of people's safety.

Housing discrimination
Suicide
Health issues

Why is it bigots like you can't write a sentence without swear words? Not that they offend me- I just am curious if it is lack of vocabulary, or just stunted writing skills?
This coming from the bigot who calls other people a bigot in every post.

A bigot free of profanity is still a bigot, bigot. See? I can do that too.

Ah I love the story of Sodom and Gommorah- remember how God turned Lot's wife into salt- and then his two daughter's got him drunk and had sex with him and got pregnant- and their children became the Moabites and Ammonites?

Good times- God destroys two cities, killing thousands, so that Lot's daughter can have sex with their father and go onto found other Biblical tribes.
To the bigot:

God is not the author of the sinful acts recorded in the Bible. Everyone's sin is on their own head including yours.

Housing discrimination
Suicide
Health issues

See- a bigot can post without using profanity!

Housing discrimination
Suicide
Health issues

See- a bigot can post without using profanity!
Yes I see that. Good for you!

To the bigot:

God is not the author of the sinful acts recorded in the Bible. Everyone's sin is on their own head including yours.

God killed every man, woman and child in Sodom and Gommorah- if you believe the Bible- and Lot's wife too- if you believe the Bible.

And God didn't punish Lot or his daughter's for incest- even though was more than willing to lay down the hammer on Gommorah, apparently because it was next door to Sodom.

Homosexuality will kill the planet? :lol:

To the bigot:

God killed every man, woman and child in Sodom and Gommorah- if you believe the Bible- and Lot's wife too- if you believe the Bible.

And God didn't punish Lot or his daughter's for incest- even though was more than willing to lay down the hammer on Gommorah, apparently because it was next door to Sodom.

To the bigot:

God punished cities who were oppressing their neighbors. That doesn't mean he immediately punishes everyone who sins. You for example will have a lifetime to repent of your sin. Failing at that, at the end of your life you will be eternally separated from the love of God and left in a place of misery and suffering with no solace for your ruined soul.

Homosexuality will kill the planet? :lol:
It will kill civilizations.

Forum List

Back