Reminds me of Erin Brocovich

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
When she tells PG&E's lawyers that the water glass in front of them is pumped from their contaminated wells they claim are not contaminated, lol.

But not so funny is.........

Monsanto lobbyist refuses to drink weed killer on live TV - Fortune

In a preview clip of an upcoming French documentary, scientist and Monsanto supporter Patrick Moore is seen telling a journalist that it’s completely safe for humans to drink large amounts of Roundup, a weed killer made by the company. When offered a glass, though, he declined, saying he was neither “stupid” nor an “idiot.”

When she tells PG&E's lawyers that the water glass in front of them is pumped from their contaminated wells they claim are not contaminated, lol.

But not so funny is.........

Monsanto lobbyist refuses to drink weed killer on live TV - Fortune

In a preview clip of an upcoming French documentary, scientist and Monsanto supporter Patrick Moore is seen telling a journalist that it’s completely safe for humans to drink large amounts of Roundup, a weed killer made by the company. When offered a glass, though, he declined, saying he was neither “stupid” nor an “idiot.”
Well, that just about settles that, doesn't it? Have a drink. No, you have a drink. No, I don't want to drink it. Why not? Just because. Because what? Because I'm not stupid, nor an idiot. And, folks, that's exactly why you should avoid drinking weed killer. If Mikie doesn't want it, then it's no good. Hey, pass me another Lite, would ya.

There are no poisons in or around my house for weed killing. It's called stoop over and pull that sucker out. Or spritz it with vinegar.

Anyway....dude IS an idiot.

Forum List

Back