🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Removing the American Stains: Memphis city officials remove 2 Confederate Traitors from view! WHEE!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Memphis City Council votes to remove 2 Confederate statues from local parks immediately

:clap::up:WOW! The :ahole-1: scumbags of the south are dying AGAIN!
ALL Whitey traitor supporters can DIE forever. If you support these LOSERS, You're
a southern BORN TERRORIST LOSER! My American heritage tells me they are the
worst American stains on our nation. As the BETTER always overcomes the anal
simpleminded LOSERS morons in the end! See History!
Who were then, and are still the southern states of America.

Last edited:
Conservatives are at a loss, "what are 'Con-fed-are-it' statues? We don't know history since a few statues were removed in other cities a few months ago so you'll have to bring us up to speed". "In fact, what is a 'stat-chu'? Is that Chinese?"

• Banned
Conservatives are at a loss, "what are 'Con-fed-are-it' statues? We don't know history since a few statues were removed in other cities a few months ago so you'll have to bring us up to speed". "In fact, what is a 'stat-chu'? Is that Chinese?"

That was a simple review of the southern hate for this nation that is AMERICA.
AS THEY LOST, nothang changes THAT point. So they can all lick clean my sewer
tank forever.

While I do not necessarily take issue with the removal of statues such as these, though I do argue for their placement in museums post removal, I question the validity of the methods used by the Memphis city council and the mayor to achieve their goals. Goals they couldn't achieve going through the state Historical Commission. While not necessarily illegal (it may be, I don't know), the circumvented state law...

• Banned
While I do not necessarily take issue with the removal of statues such as these, though I do argue for their placement in museums post removal, I question the validity of the methods used by the Memphis city council and the mayor to achieve their goals. Goals they couldn't achieve going through the state Historical Commission. While not necessarily illegal (it may be, I don't know), the circumvented state law...

:dance:I'm all for stinky wet sewer underground level museums to display these traitors.

2 more Democrats removed from public view. There are only a few of them left.

That's my take. Why are Democrats so adamant about erasing their own history? They were the ones who erected the statues in the first place. Don't they know that if they forget their own past, they're likely to repeat it?
Nothing like a little Palmyra-style destruction to make people forget their own history.

That's my take. Why are Democrats so adamant about erasing their own history? They were the ones who erected the statues in the first place. Don't they know that if they forget their own past, they're likely to repeat it?
Nothing like a little Palmyra-style destruction to make people forget their own history.

Liberals aren't called "American Taliban" for nothing. :lmao:

So you are upset they admit they got it wrong and they are now making it right?

Removing Confederate Statues helps Democrats cope with their irrelevance. It makes them feel like they are accomplishing something. So you all go ahead and tear down historical statues, burn books whatever makes you feel good about yourselves.

Confederates weren't US citizens so they
couldn't have been democrats

True to Democrat form and even in this day, you'd deprive American citizens of their constitutional right to vote. So are you saying that wikipedia is fake information? Maybe you better do a little studying of your own party...

Southern Democrats - Wikipedia
Yawwnn! It's really elementary young man.
Once they seceded from the Union and became Confederates they were no longer Southern Democrats. But it is interesting that you bring up voting suppression.. Those Confederates. were allowed back into the Union and most rejoined the democrat party until the Civil Rights movement instigated under the Democrat leadership turned them into Republicans. Why else would Southern Republicans have tolerated statues of Confederates to stand in their midst these last 80 years or so?

And, true to form, the descendents of southern democrats and confeds turned Republican continye to suppress votes of minorities with political devices like crosscheck and schedule changing or some other devious method

Erasing history? China's Chairman Mao was celebrated by the same idiot lefties in the U.S. when he tried to obliterate the history that didn't conform to the progressive new world. Tear down the statues in the dead of night. Typical.

Forum List

Back