🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Removing the American Stains: Memphis city officials remove 2 Confederate Traitors from view! WHEE!

Great so when are you lefty loons going to start screaming about Robert Byrd's statue ?
Did Byrd lead troops into battle against the U. S.? See the difference?
So what your saying is these people who want to tear the statues down are doing it for patriotic reasons ? People like Lee and the rest have been dead for almost 150 years the former recruiter for the KKK has only been dead for 7.
Did Byrd lead troops into battle against U.S. troops? See the difference dumbass?
Nah he just requited people who lynched folks, bombed churches, denied Blacks basic human rights and all of that within living memory.
He did none of those things.
Robert Byrd was an Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. What does that mean?
Robert Byrd - Wikipedia
Byrd was the only Northern Democrat to vote against the Civil Rights Act.

BTW, Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in higher percentages than did their Dem counterparts.

Great so when are you lefty loons going to start screaming about Robert Byrd's statue ?
So what your saying is these people who want to tear the statues down are doing it for patriotic reasons ? People like Lee and the rest have been dead for almost 150 years the former recruiter for the KKK has only been dead for 7.
Did Byrd lead troops into battle against U.S. troops? See the difference dumbass?
Nah he just requited people who lynched folks, bombed churches, denied Blacks basic human rights and all of that within living memory.
He did none of those things.
Robert Byrd was an Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. What does that mean?
Robert Byrd - Wikipedia
He was a recruiter for his chapter of the Klan. The charter of the KKK was pretty damn clear back when the group was the militant arm of the Democratic Party. If I recruited people who commit crimes am I not as guilty as they are ?

You could say that. He was a member of an organization that sought to deprive a certain segment of American citizens the constitutional rights. That was what the Civil War was about, wasn't it?

So ThunderKiss et al are no different than Byrd and Lee: OK.

We knew that.

Last edited:
So ThunkerKill et al are no different than Byrd and Lee: OK.

We knew that.
Other than admiring Lee's obvious military skills I don't praise any of those people certainly not the ones like Byrd

“Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd.”
Hillary Clinton.

That you are protesting the actions of the community government show that you ally with Lee and Byrd, Thunderkill. Byrd would not want them removed either.

Memphis City Council votes to remove 2 Confederate statues from local parks immediately

:clap::up:WOW! The :ahole-1: scumbags of the south are dying AGAIN!
ALL Whitey traitor supporters can DIE forever. If you support these LOSERS, You're
a southern BORN TERRORIST LOSER! My American heritage tells me they are the
worst American stains on our nation. As the BETTER always overcomes the anal
simpleminded LOSERS morons in the end! See History!
Who were then, and are still the southern states of America.

Another USMB Moron speaks out telling us that anything Confederate is trash to be thrown out, forgotten and destroyed. Well, lessee, I'm far enough north that if I go much farther I'd be in Canada. But I know enough of history to know that the Confederacy was half of America, they disagreed with the North, both thought they were right, they both fought a war and the South lost. All those in the Confederacy were Americans before and after the war and had the South won, who knows what flag would be waving today or what statues would be getting destroyed. But at least I know my history and that is more than I can say for the public school students of the future after liberals rewrite it/erase it to their liking.

Memphis City Council votes to remove 2 Confederate statues from local parks immediately

:clap::up:WOW! The :ahole-1: scumbags of the south are dying AGAIN!
ALL Whitey traitor supporters can DIE forever. If you support these LOSERS, You're
a southern BORN TERRORIST LOSER! My American heritage tells me they are the
worst American stains on our nation. As the BETTER always overcomes the anal
simpleminded LOSERS morons in the end! See History!
Who were then, and are still the southern states of America.

Another USMB Moron speaks out telling us that anything Confederate is trash to be thrown out, forgotten and destroyed. Well, lessee, I'm far enough north that if I go much farther I'd be in Canada. But I know enough of history to know that the Confederacy was half of America, they disagreed with the North, both thought they were right, they both fought a war and the South lost. All those in the Confederacy were Americans before and after the war and had the South won, who knows what flag would be waving today or what statues would be getting destroyed. But at least I know my history and that is more than I can say for the public school students of the future after liberals rewrite it/erase it to their liking.
So we have a new type of UFO over CA, for a Great Douche, lover confirmed as toobfreck.........
DRsdFTAVAAADcRZ.jpg

Your reply is worthless overall. Keep trying. Others enjoy the ignorant posted readings by DOPers.

Last edited:
Attempting to hide history does not change it.

Sure can change the future.....

People think that by erasing all memories of the past will pave the way for a better future.

This could not be further from the truth. It is simply a feel good knee jerk for those living today.
But when everyone today is gone and there are no reminders of what occurred 400 years ago, there is absolutely nothing to stop the same stupid mistakes from re-occurring.

Such is the stupidly of the short sighted, emotional walking tragedies that call for all the statues removal.

They are radicals identical in too many ways to ISIS.

No one is erasing anything, but we can see from the Confederate supporters here that they have faulting reasoning skills and gaping holes in understanding American history.

No one is erasing anything, but we can see from the Confederate supporters here that they have faulting reasoning skills and gaping holes in understanding American history.

How can traitors of the south be overlooked for what they WERE!?
I've read many history books, that's what they were and still ARE!
American TRAITORS, who killed the always
pure American better Heroes of this WINNING nation!

Last edited:
Erasing history? China's Chairman Mao was celebrated by the same idiot lefties in the U.S. when he tried to obliterate the history that didn't conform to the progressive new world. Tear down the statues in the dead of night. Typical.
:bsflag:

Nathan Bedford Forest was scum. He was guilty of the massacre at fort Pillow where 300 soldiers doing engineering work were slaughtered. They should melt the statue down . the way he is enjoying his post mortem existence.

300 soldiers? That pales to the number of people including civilians, who were killed during Sherman's march to the sea.
But Bedford and his troops engaged in a bloody orgy, after ft Pillow surrendered.
"

Byrd apologized and asked for forgiveness which he received from the black community he lived near.. His later political actions validated his apology and the sincerity behind it.

Byrd apologized and asked for forgiveness which he received from the black community he lived near.. His later political actions validated his apology and the sincerity behind it.
Do you believe Byrd would have apogized for anything had his time been fifty years earlier?

People who bring Robert Byrd into an argument, but fail to mention his apology and his subsequent change in behavior, are just plain dishonest.

People who bring Robert Byrd into an argument, but fail to mention his apology and his subsequent change in behavior, are just plain dishonest.
Do you believe Byrd would have apologized had his time been fifty years earlier?
Those who excuse Byrd but disregard era when not excusing those who espoused Byrd's same views decades before are beyond dishonest.

Do you believe Byrd would have apologized had his time been fifty years earlier?
Those who excuse Byrd but disregard era when not excusing those who espoused Byrd's same views decades before are beyond dishonest.
The issue is not what other people did at any particular time. I was remarking on the efforts to use Byrd as some sort of defense to criticism without disclosing his apology and subsequent change in behavior, which is a shameful, deliberate, and dishonest omission.

`
I have no problem with the removal of confederate monuments. There are a handful of of civil war monuments in Wisconsin, basically of locals who served in the Union army, but they are in private cemeteries. History will always record the confederacy so nothing is being erased or changed.

Forum List

Back