🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Renewables have won the race against coal

Water covers 3/4 of the planet,
70 % of the planet's fresh water is frozen in Antarctica.
If that melts, what do you think will happen to it ?
Yes- it will mix with the ocean and become saltwater.
You realize how expensive desalination plants are ?
My 2 ton heavy hammer rests it's case.
You do know that all that fresh water in Antarctica isn't being used by humans now don't you? So what difference will it make if it mixes with ocean water?

IF renewables are beating other energy sources as you say then why do countries that rely heavily on wind have some of the highest electricity rates in the world?

Climate "experts" have always sucked at their calculations on the oceans rising. They predict meters and get millimeters. They predict cities will be underwater and then bitch because lakes are drying up.

The reason is that no one considers evaporation. If we have global warming, more water vapor will form clouds which will cool the earth. More water vapor results in more precipitation and even more cooling. Mother Nature's thermostat is self-correcting.

Why is this never even mention by the AGW crowd?
I'm not in any 'crowd', first of all. I think on my own boots and may know less than you, but when say something ignorant like "Mother Nature's thermostat is self-correcting."then I realize you're just another clueless political hack with the same agenda as an industry that is the cancer of our planet, which makes you a carcinogen. Now run along Professor Newport breath.

You really should learn to write for clarity of purpose.

None of that post makes any sense whatsoever.

You do know that all that fresh water in Antarctica isn't being used by humans now don't you? So what difference will it make if it mixes with ocean water?
For one thing, sea level will rise about 200 feet .
We can start there, but we'll have to freeze the conversation and take it back up in about 5000 years - it's okay with me. I'll wait. My cryogenically frozen robot brain's name will be Angelo too....that way you'll know it's me.:stir:

NorthAmerica.jpg

We can start there, but we'll have to freeze the conversation and take it back up in about 5000 years - it's okay with me. I'll wait. My cryogenically frozen robot brain's name will be Angelo too....that way you'll know it's me.:stir:

NorthAmerica.jpg

Really humorous! The oceans will rise causing new land masses to form off the coast?

My God, you are retarded!

NorthAmerica.jpg

Do you really think that the average temperature in Antarctica will rise enough so ALL the ice melts?

IF renewables are beating other energy sources as you say then why do countries that rely heavily on wind have some of the highest electricity rates in the world?
Do they? Post links. Let's see if it's true and why

Do you really think that the average temperature in Antarctica will rise enough so ALL the ice melts?

Does it matter if only 90% melts...or 75%?

What do you think you're saying?

So the average temp at the south pole is -56 F

Are you saying that the average temperature of the south pole is going to rise 88 degrees?

I thought the global warming apocalypse club said temps are only going to rise a few degrees and that will be enough to kill the planet

I don't make shit up like you do

Electricity prices around the world 2018 | Statista

Germany has gone all in on wind power and they have the highest electricity rates in Europe
The two biggest components of the cost of electricity in Germany are a VAT and a renewables surcharge. They are makinga long term, commitment to getting off of fossil fuels with the surcharge.That's one way to do it. There are others.

As far as the VAT...we don't have that tax do we?

Does it matter if only 90% melts...or 75%?

What do you think you're saying?

So the average temp at the south pole is -56 F

Are you saying that the average temperature of the south pole is going to rise 88 degrees?

I thought the global warming apocalypse club said temps are only going to rise a few degrees and that will be enough to kill the planet
Why do you make ridiculous assertions and expect to be taken seriously?

I don't make shit up like you do

Electricity prices around the world 2018 | Statista

Germany has gone all in on wind power and they have the highest electricity rates in Europe
The two biggest components of the cost of electricity in Germany are a VAT and a renewables surcharge. They are makinga long term, commitment to getting off of fossil fuels with the surcharge.That's one way to do it. There are others.

As far as the VAT...we don't have that tax do we?

And why do you think they need all those taxes?

Because wind power is not viable without huge government subsidies

Forum List

Back