🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Renewables have won the race against coal

Do you really think that the average temperature in Antarctica will rise enough so ALL the ice melts?

Does it matter if only 90% melts...or 75%?

What do you think you're saying?

So the average temp at the south pole is -56 F

Are you saying that the average temperature of the south pole is going to rise 88 degrees?

I thought the global warming apocalypse club said temps are only going to rise a few degrees and that will be enough to kill the planet
Why do you make ridiculous assertions and expect to be taken seriously?

Why do you think 90% of all the ice in Antarctica is going to melt?

FYI it's not.

Do you really think that the average temperature in Antarctica will rise enough so ALL the ice melts?

Does it matter if only 90% melts...or 75%?

What do you think you're saying?

So the average temp at the south pole is -56 F

Are you saying that the average temperature of the south pole is going to rise 88 degrees?

I thought the global warming apocalypse club said temps are only going to rise a few degrees and that will be enough to kill the planet
Why do you make ridiculous assertions and expect to be taken seriously?

Why do you think 90% of all the ice in Antarctica is going to melt?

FYI it's not.
I didn't say it was going to. Read much?

No massive infrastructure change is viable on it's own initially. Do you think private enterprise paid for all those nuke plants?

How about the highways or rail roads?

Really humorous! The oceans will rise causing new land masses to form off the coast?

My God, you are retarded!
You may want to research that fact before embarrassing yourself further than you usually do.

You are the one that posted the picture of new land masses off the east and west coasts! Why don't YOU explain your idiocy?

There was an article on wind farms. People are getting sick that live near them. Most seem to be in deplorable areas. Take them down and build them in blue areas.

Forum List

Back