Renowned lawyer who represented Julian Assange died after being struck by train in West Hampstead

Love how the GOP has been reduced to spinning murder conspiracies in lieu of trying to win elections on policy.

I'm not conservative. I supported Bernie before the DNC tanked him:
Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy

Now I support Jill Stein. I definitely think Trump is the worst of them, and think Gary may be after that, but just because Trump and Gary are so bad doesn't mean that Hillary's that much better. I think Colbert's "Lesser of Evils" piece on Trump and Hillary says a lot...

I as well wish Jill would get elected but you ARE joking that Trump is worse than Hellery I know.:biggrin:

Love how the GOP has been reduced to spinning murder conspiracies in lieu of trying to win elections on policy.

I'm not conservative. I supported Bernie before the DNC tanked him:
Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy

Now I support Jill Stein. I definitely think Trump is the worst of them, and think Gary may be after that, but just because Trump and Gary are so bad doesn't mean that Hillary's that much better. I think Colbert's "Lesser of Evils" piece on Trump and Hillary says a lot...

I as well wish Jill would get elected but you ARE joking that Trump is worse than Hellery I know.:biggrin:

Definitely not joking. Did you check out the video clip from Colbert above? Here's one from John Oliver that compares Hillary's scandals to Trump's...

Forum List

Back