Rep Anna Paulina Luna: Eggs are $9 & Ukraine's getting all of our money/Biden announces $4 billion in Ukraine military aid, including armored vehicles

Rep Anna Paulina Luna = Putin lover​

Although you miss and deflect from the real point as usual , I am trying to think why you would not like a saint guy as your leader who is not dementia ridden , not a pants pisser and hates Nazis and bio labs on his door step ?

I am wondering if you have strong private Nazi affiliations, because taking a line against them seems something you cannot do .

You seem obsessed with name calling and with a great love of calling out the leading global figure publicly opposed to further Nazi contamination-- as found in the US , as an example .

Although you miss and deflect from the real point as usual , I am trying to think why you would not like a saint guy as your leader who is not dementia ridden , not a pants pisser and hates Nazis and bio labs on his door step ?

I am wondering if you have strong private Nazi affiliations, because taking a line against them seems something you cannot do .

You seem obsessed with name calling and with a great love of calling out the leading global figure publicly opposed to further Nazi contamination-- as found in the US , as an example .
:slap:
You are defending Putin over Biden?

:slap:
You are defending Putin over Biden?
No contest imho .

But it is a rather unproductive short hand way to deflect from more serious matters and to use two people as an over simple way of labelling .

The subject is what inflationary effects has Ukey Land conflict had on food supply and supply/distribution channels .
Huge--- though Eggs is a very poor choice of example , imo.

But out of interest , are you a paid up member of the KKK or other extreme right wing group . Do share .
Love Luiza .

It has nothing to do with politics, the eggs don't vote.

This raises the obvious --on what sensible grounds should you be allowed to vote ? Given that your head is shaped exactly like an egg.

Then QED

Hell no. Stop sending American taxpayers money to Ukraine. Enough is enough.

Sending our money to a non NATO nation to fight a war is wrong.

Forum List

Back